- topicTrying To Conceivetagged by System, 1/4/13
Related Forum Threads
- Prenatals making me constipated? Last post on 12/6/13 at 2:51pm in Trying To Conceive
- New here and TTC #1. AF is late and needing some advice and answers! Last post on 12/4/13 at 10:03pm in Trying To Conceive
- Trying to figure this charting thing out:) Last post on 12/6/13 at 4:22am in Trying To Conceive
- Am i pregnant ? Or is it something else ? Last post on 12/4/13 at 10:10am in Trying To Conceive
- Is this possibly a triphasic chart? Last post on 12/4/13 at 4:17pm in Trying To Conceive
My Road Through Infertility
Last edited: 9/3/13
- Trying To Conceive After A Loss ResourcesLast edited: 6/27/11
- Fertility Awareness MethodLast edited: 8/22/11
TTC While Nursing in Jan - Page 5post #82 of 1041/23/13 at 3:48pm
congrats 100%mom and AKK! I love seeing big pink lines on FRER's. not sure what it is about those tests in particular, but they make me happy.
afm, I O'ed on cd13 (as opposed to 11/12 last cycle) and am a few days out now in the tww. dh and i dtd 5 days prior to O which is exactly the way we did things to conceive my now 2yo daughter. i'm curious to see if it was just a fluke, or if we're really that fertile. i was nursing my then 18mo when she was conceived, so we'll see!post #83 of 1041/24/13 at 7:23ampost #84 of 1041/25/13 at 4:29ampost #85 of 1041/25/13 at 6:26ampost #86 of 1041/25/13 at 7:10ampost #87 of 1041/25/13 at 12:54pmpost #88 of 1041/25/13 at 1:37pmThread Starter
Updated to here
AFM - I'm sick again, hopefully once I am feeling better I am going to start some supplements multi, iron, probiotics, FCLO, b6 and c
I'm also making my room completly dark, I nned to figure out how to kill the light on our vaporizer. lol Drinking more water, walking daily and maybe a bach flower remedy for my stress. I also want to order nettle, RRL and red clover, to start.post #89 of 1041/25/13 at 2:21pm
Thanks, erigeron, that gives me hope! I know from last time, my lp just kept getting longer as I kept getting additional cycles... maybe this month I'll see that happening and I will have more than than a 10-day one.
stretch, that sucks that you are sick again! Hope it doesn't last too long. For the nettle and red clover, will it be a tea?post #90 of 1041/25/13 at 2:46pmpost #91 of 1041/25/13 at 3:35pmThread Starterpost #92 of 1041/25/13 at 10:29pmCan I join? I'm waiting to O. My nursing is 14 months. The red hag returned when my LO was 6 mos old, and the last 5 cycles have been very regular with the exception of a luteal phase that kinda starts to fizzle before it should. New for this cycle: I've got a prescription for progesterone and an OPK. Bring on the O!post #93 of 1041/26/13 at 5:56am
Uggg, AF showed on Friday morning, and I had only a 7 day LP, a day shorter than last month. I can go back on the waiting to O list. The good news is my cycle was normal length this month at 25 days, I just Oed 3-4 days too late and had an lp 3-4 days too short, but this is an improvement. After DS1 it took 4 pp cycles to get back to my 25 days, and this was only my second cycle. Hopefully this coming month I'll O on time and have a LP of 10 days. The logistical timing of gettng pregnant this coming month would be the most perfect for us for the whole year, so I'm realy hoping.
How much B6 is the dose that is supposed to help lengthen LPs?post #94 of 1041/26/13 at 8:23ampost #95 of 1041/26/13 at 8:59amThread Starter
Updated to here.
We are slowly getting better the only one still feeling crappy is DH. I'm just hoping it does not circle back round to DS. We have been cycling through different illness since just before Christmas. The latest round has been stomach related so it has been hard to get good food and supplements in to keep us healthy. I'm starting to look sickly, I'm 5'10" and I'm down to 128lbs, which is unhealthy for me 135-140 is where I feel healthy. Under 130 I get sick a lot. I have been having trouble with keeping weight on since having my son. This last round of illness has made it worse. I don't foresee af returning until I gain at least 5 lbs from where I am now. I was an athlete in HS and she was very infrequent until I went to college quit organized sports and gained 5 lbs.post #96 of 1041/26/13 at 3:13pmpost #97 of 1041/28/13 at 4:12am
I picked up B6 yesterday and hope it will increase my chances this coming cycle. Does it help you ovulate at a more normal time or just lengthen your cycle?
Stretch I hope you feel better, we had a terrible winter with stomach bugs last year, no fun at all.
I was pretty excited my AF only lasted 4 days, last months was short for me too. I still had two very heavy days of bleeding, but my other pp AF's have all been 6-7 days, and with a 25 day cycle that is a lot of bleeding. I've been eating better so perhaps my cycle is responding to better nutrition. Now its time to hunker down and wait to O.
Tenzinsmomma- my lp while nursing isn't ever longer than 10 days and I've gotten pregnant twice with that. In fact, between my DS1 and getting pregnant with DD I think my longest LP was only 9 days. Pre kids I think it was a day or two longer.post #98 of 1041/28/13 at 7:42am
Just thought I'd pop in and say hi. My 39 month old DD still nurses about twice a day, when she wakes up and at naptime. This is my first time TTC, my other 3 just kind of happened magically. I have to say I think that way is more fun! I'm in my TWW, about 10 dpo and waiting until Friday to test! FX!
Babydust to everyone!post #99 of 1041/28/13 at 10:56am
my cycle seems to be clockwork this month--nice 13 day follicular phase, so while i hate to get my hopes up, up they are. i'm 7dpo and plan to test thursday or friday; that's when i got a bfp w/ last dd (10dpo). serenyd, we can be testing buddies. :) this is my 2nd cycle trying, btw. ds#2, 16 years ago, was conceived on the first try. all others were wanted oopses! anyone else planning to test this week?post #100 of 1041/28/13 at 11:27amQuote:Originally Posted by ladyelms
my cycle seems to be clockwork this month--nice 13 day follicular phase, so while i hate to get my hopes up, up they are. i'm 7dpo and plan to test thursday or friday; that's when i got a bfp w/ last dd (10dpo). serenyd, we can be testing buddies. :) this is my 2nd cycle trying, btw. ds#2, 16 years ago, was conceived on the first try. all others were wanted oopses! anyone else planning to test this week?
Sounds fun ladyelms, will be back Friday!
- Trying To Conceive After A Loss Resources
- › Homebirth midwife who covers north-central CO? 3 minutes ago
- › Autism Waiver 4 minutes ago
- › Anyone having Braxton Hicks yet? 6 minutes ago
- › Birth bead exchange 8 minutes ago
- › advice please - dh strict & controlling attitude 10 minutes ago
- › MIL Cut Little Man's Hair! 11 minutes ago
- › 12 yo boy gift ideas 11 minutes ago
- › The Saner TTC and Graduates -- The Beaver Moon 13 minutes ago
- › Raising an extrovert when you're an introvert. (responses very much... 18 minutes ago
- › Please explain to me why.. 23 minutes ago
- › The Diaper-Free Baby: The Natural Toilet Training Alternative by Fembot
- › The Snow Queen by Astraia
- › The Polar Express by Alyssa Eisner
- › The Night Before Christmas by 1love4ever
- › The Snowy Day by janonia
- › Bear Stays Up for Christmas by Melanie Mayo
- › Christmas in the Big Woods by Melanie Mayo
- › Diva Cup Diva Cup #2 Post Childbirth, Cup by Taqah
- › GroVia Cloth All In One - Pudge by Taqah
- › North American Bear Company Rosy Cheeks Baby Tan by Taqah
- › Holiday Books Giveaway Rules by Melanie Mayo
- › Developmental Milestones to Marvel At by Marcy Axness
- › 15 Fun and Enchanting Holiday Tales for Children by Melanie Mayo
- › To Santa or Not To Santa by JillVettel
- › Three Low Cost Holiday Gifts to Make with Kids by Monica S
- › Mothering with Mental Illness: The Natural... by OliviaHinebaugh
- › A Difficult Conversation by Melanie Mayo
- › Does Motherhood Matter Anymore? by Melanie Mayo
- › Terms and Conditions: Holiday Cards Giveaway... by Cynthia Mosher
- › Mothering's Natural Toy Guide 2013 by Melanie Mayo