yes! why does so much of it look like clubware? errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrbody in the club get a belly
Recent Images In This Thread
- productBelly Buddy Teether Toy - Butterflytagged by Cynthia Mosher, 5/17/13
- productBurt's Bees Mama Bee Belly Balm, Fragrance Free,tagged by Cynthia Mosher, 5/17/13
- productDance of the Womb, Belly Dance for Pregnancy & Birthtagged by Cynthia Mosher, 5/17/13
- productMiessence Certified Organic Belly and Breast Balmtagged by Cynthia Mosher, 5/17/13
- productMiessence Organic Belly and Breast Balmtagged by Cynthia Mosher, 5/17/13
- productTrillium Organics OGmama Belly Buttertagged by Cynthia Mosher, 5/17/13
- productTrillium Organics OGmama Belly Polishtagged by Cynthia Mosher, 5/17/13
- productZoe Organics Love My Belly Buttertagged by Cynthia Mosher, 5/17/13
Related Forum Threads
- Belly Pics?! Last post on 4/28/13 at 5:27am in April 2013 Due Date Club
- ~~*❤❤*~ Our Belly Thread!~*❤❤*~~ Last post on 4/12/13 at 11:03am in March 2013 Due Date Club
- The Belly Bump Thread - Second Trimester!! Last post on 10/21/13 at 8:21pm in December 2013 Due Date Club
- *** Belly Thread *** May 2013 *** Last post on 5/22/13 at 9:58am in May 2013 Due Date Club
- Belly pics thread Last post on 9/1/11 at 5:27pm in August 2011
Dance It Free: Using Movement to Connect with Your Kids
Last edited: 7/16/13
September 2013 Due Date Club - Belly Pics - Page 3
Great! Now when I am shopping for maternity clothes online at 2am, I'm totally going to be singing rap music in my head!
"Errrrrrrrrrbody in the club; look, I'm growing a bub
Rockin' booty dance in my elastic-waist pants!"
This is my second. My first was 5 years ago! I definitely have started seeing a belly. Monday I could barely button my work pants and it was super uncomfortable, so I brought out all of my maternity wear from storage. SOOO much more comfortable. I was so small with #1, lost 5 lbs. the first 10 weeks or so, and then gained 15 the whole pregnancy, so a net of 10 lbs... I didn't get into maternity wear until around 4 months. I am so happy to be showing so early though! We have wanted #2 for so long, so I am just overjoyed with everything! I want to show off my belly so bad, but can't at my parents' or work because I don't want to tell them yet.... I'm trying my best to adjust my shirt so it's not noticeable when I get up and walk around at work. And thankfully it's winter and I can wear my winter coat when I go to pick up DD from my mother's everyday.
On the nausea front, I have got it bad early as well. I didn't have it until around 18 weeks with #1. I don't remember it this bad either. I was put on Zofran because it always happened at the most critical point in my work and I couldn't concentrate and didn't want to jeopardize the safety of flight when I planned the weight of the aircrafts. I think I can handle the nausea this time around (have a different job now), but it sure is worse than I remember!
This is making me laugh so hard right now!!!!
I am so glad that you all are feeling big early too! My sister was teasing me that I'm having twins!! With my first I didn't show until about 4 months and didn't really need maternity clothes until 5 months. This time, 8 weeks and already have my jeans unbuttoned at work. And I run around all day at work, No desk sitting here. Thank the world for belts!! I wasn't planning on telling the bossman about the baby bulge until 12 weeks, but I think he may catch on before then...
For fun, this me with #1 at 38 weeks.
We did a belly cast at 36 weeks. By 'we' I mean my husband cast my belly and I painted it. Plan on doing it with this one as well.
I have had several people ask me if I'm pregnant and if I know what I'm having - at 6 weeks pregnant! I might as well announce it to everyone! (and I have no idea how to post pictures on here or I would)
No "baby belly" here yet. Still just mama belly from the previous kiddos, but regular waisted jeans are getting uncomfortable when I sit for any amount of time. I told DP I would probably need some maternity pants in the next few weeks and he laughed like I was silly. Oh how little he knows. Lol.
I'm in the same boat! I pulled out some maternity jeans today, and they are so comfy. I'm not going anywhere today and couldn't face regular pants. :P
- › How are you staying sane? 47 seconds ago
- › How did you greet your baby at birth? 4 minutes ago
- › Birthday invite with “Please no plastic toys” 13 minutes ago
- › I just found out what I'm having :) 15 minutes ago
- › The "Progressing / Positive / Impending / I'm in Labor" Thread 16 minutes ago
- › Craft projects for your baby 18 minutes ago
- › I don't like playing with my kid 20 minutes ago
- › picky neighbor kid is making my kid picky too 21 minutes ago
- › What is your word for nursing? 22 minutes ago
- › Help me find my perfect curriculum :) 22 minutes ago
- › The Return of the Light: Twelve Tales from Around the World for the... by Terry Stafford
- › The Shortest Day: Celebrating the Winter Solstice by Terry Stafford
- › The Diaper-Free Baby: The Natural Toilet Training Alternative by Fembot
- › The Snow Queen by Astraia
- › The Polar Express by Alyssa Eisner
- › The Night Before Christmas by 1love4ever
- › The Snowy Day by janonia
- › Bear Stays Up for Christmas by Melanie Mayo
- › Christmas in the Big Woods by Melanie Mayo
- › Diva Cup Diva Cup #2 Post Childbirth, Cup by Taqah
- › Holiday Books Giveaway Rules by Melanie Mayo
- › Developmental Milestones to Marvel At by Marcy Axness
- › 15 Fun and Enchanting Holiday Tales for Children by Melanie Mayo
- › To Santa or Not To Santa by JillVettel
- › Three Low Cost Holiday Gifts to Make with Kids by Monica S
- › Mothering with Mental Illness: The Natural... by OliviaHinebaugh
- › A Difficult Conversation by Melanie Mayo
- › Does Motherhood Matter Anymore? by Melanie Mayo
- › Terms and Conditions: Holiday Cards Giveaway... by Cynthia Mosher
- › Mothering's Natural Toy Guide 2013 by Melanie Mayo