Recent Images In This Thread
Parenting supplies mentioned in this thread:
- productBelly Buddy Teether Toy - Butterflytagged by Cynthia Mosher, 5/16/13
- productBurt's Bees Mama Bee Belly Balm, Fragrance Free,tagged by Cynthia Mosher, 5/16/13
- productDance of the Womb, Belly Dance for Pregnancy & Birthtagged by Cynthia Mosher, 5/16/13
- productMiessence Certified Organic Belly and Breast Balmtagged by Cynthia Mosher, 5/16/13
- productMiessence Organic Belly and Breast Balmtagged by Cynthia Mosher, 5/16/13
- productTrillium Organics OGmama Belly Buttertagged by Cynthia Mosher, 5/16/13
- productTrillium Organics OGmama Belly Polishtagged by Cynthia Mosher, 5/16/13
- productZoe Organics Love My Belly Buttertagged by Cynthia Mosher, 5/16/13
Related Forum Threads
- Belly Pics?! Last post on 4/28/13 at 5:27am in April 2013 Due Date Club
- ~~*❤❤*~ Our Belly Thread!~*❤❤*~~ Last post on 4/12/13 at 11:03am in March 2013 Due Date Club
- The Belly Bump Thread - Second Trimester!! Last post on 10/21/13 at 8:21pm in December 2013 Due Date Club
- *** Belly Thread *** May 2013 *** Last post on 5/22/13 at 9:58am in May 2013 Due Date Club
- Belly pics thread Last post on 9/1/11 at 5:27pm in August 2011
Belly Binding for Prenatal Comfort and Postpartum Healing
Last edited: 3/4/14
- Dance It Free: Using Movement to Connect with Your KidsLast edited: 7/16/13
- Dance It Free: Using Movement to Connect with Your Kids
September 2013 Due Date Club - Belly Pics - Page 38
You ladies are so gorgeous! It's hard to believe anyone above has gained much at all-- you all seem to be all baby. Especially you Letnia! Me? Well you can now tell I'm pregnant but you can also see my voluptuous figure. I've stopped looking at the scale. Scaaaaary numbers messed with my head last time. I just wish I weren't so tired and HUNGRY this last trimester so I could be better about eating healthy. Not really happening... Though I am still getting nauseated and a burst of energy has kept me walking more then I'd feel like. Haha!
I already went over my "scary" number a while ago, nothing I can do about that. But I figured I would considering how much I gained in the first trimester. Oh well, we'll see how postpartum treats me. But I´m not unhappy with the way I look now, even if I am heavier than I would like to be.
lilmamita - you think so? I occasionally think so, but I always wonder if it's just wishful thinking on my part because I'm not having any of the other symptoms you're all talking about in the getting ready for labor thread
splath - love the henna tree!
splath, beautiful henna belly! What a great idea!
dakipode, I made DF take pics at mine, although a lot of inside pics came out blurry (blame my camera).
I've only posted one belly pic of myself here when I was 13 wks.. But I'm right up there with everyone else! I just can't ever remember to upload any pics!
As far as weight goes, I started out at 118lbs and have gained 30lbs now. While I am cureently around my own 'scary number' (150lbs), at the same time I don't really seem to care anymore. Baby is gaining quickly now and it's only 5 more weeks.
This time I was up 25lbs at 34 weeks, which I hope puts me on track to gain about 30 over all (of course, that's with me starting out 10-15lbs over my normal weight). I'm just so relieved, because in my experience pregnancy weight gain is like a runaway train!
36w4d - at a stop on our Texas Hill Country tour yesterday.
I feel like this outfit actually makes my belly look smaller than some of my other outfits. I'm now 208 lb, from a pre-pregnancy weight of 153. I don't totally get it, because I've significantly improved my diet over the past month, but it doesn't seem to have curbed my weight gain all that much....hmmmm.... But I've just given up on being hung up on my weight. It's gonna do what it's gonna do, and I'll just have to figure out how to deal with the weight loss later.
- › Single Mamas By Choice 1 second ago
- › Pregnancy Photo Contest Sponsored by Sacred Pregnancy, Nordic... 17 seconds ago
- › I think it's time to talk about carseats :) 29 seconds ago
- › Want to join the Mod Squad? 2 minutes ago
- › When did you start wearing maternity clothes? 2 minutes ago
- › ~*~ The TTC ONE Thread~*~ March 2014 3 minutes ago
- › Pediatrician in AZ (East Valley) open to Dr Sears alternative schedule 7 minutes ago
- › Feedback on infant sleep for Psychology paper 9 minutes ago
- › Nursing Moms, How is it Going? 9 minutes ago
- › The Fertility Challenged One Thread - Spring 2014 10 minutes ago
- › Vaccine: The Controversial Story of Medicine's Greatest Lifesaver by ss834
- › Pyur Diaper Balm by MimiPilla
- › Burt's Bees Mama Bee Belly Balm, Fragrance Free, by KatelynRose
- › Summer Infant Best View Handheld Color Video Monitor with 2.5"... by thebessmartinfo
- › Happy Heiny's One Size Cloth Diapers by SquirmyWorm
- › Homesteader's Kitchen, The: Recipes from Farm to Table by Monica S
- › Rainbow Light Just Once Prenatal One Multivitamin, 90 Tablets by glwilson22
- › Bear Stays Up for Christmas by rosemarievpaulson
- › The Night Before Christmas by rjdoghouse
- › The Polar Express by sassyfirechick
- › Your Two-Year-Old Knows Squatting is Better by Melanie Mayo
- › Okay to Leave Kids in the Car While Popping... by Melanie Mayo
- › Laundry Zen by Laura Grace Weldon
- › High Needs Mother by BrainChild
- › Homebirth Forum Guidelines by Cynthia Mosher
- › Disclaimer by Cynthia Mosher
- › Does Siri Thwart Social Intelligence? by Melanie Mayo
- › Homeschooling with YouTube by SavvyHomeschool
- › Closing the Door On Childbearing by Melanie Mayo
- › A Journey Through Childhood with Seuss by Melanie Mayo