Recent Images In This Thread
- productBelly Buddy Teether Toy - Butterflytagged by Cynthia Mosher, 5/17/13
- productBurt's Bees Mama Bee Belly Balm, Fragrance Free,tagged by Cynthia Mosher, 5/17/13
- productDance of the Womb, Belly Dance for Pregnancy & Birthtagged by Cynthia Mosher, 5/17/13
- productMiessence Certified Organic Belly and Breast Balmtagged by Cynthia Mosher, 5/17/13
- productMiessence Organic Belly and Breast Balmtagged by Cynthia Mosher, 5/17/13
- productTrillium Organics OGmama Belly Buttertagged by Cynthia Mosher, 5/17/13
- productTrillium Organics OGmama Belly Polishtagged by Cynthia Mosher, 5/17/13
- productZoe Organics Love My Belly Buttertagged by Cynthia Mosher, 5/17/13
Popular Group Discussions
All done or more kids? 23 posts | Last post on November 24, 2013 at 2:19 pm
Related Forum Threads
- Belly Pics?! Last post on 4/28/13 at 5:27am in April 2013 Due Date Club
- ~~*❤❤*~ Our Belly Thread!~*❤❤*~~ Last post on 4/12/13 at 11:03am in March 2013 Due Date Club
- The Belly Bump Thread - Second Trimester!! Last post on 10/21/13 at 8:21pm in December 2013 Due Date Club
- *** Belly Thread *** May 2013 *** Last post on 5/22/13 at 9:58am in May 2013 Due Date Club
- Belly pics thread Last post on 9/1/11 at 5:27pm in August 2011
Dance It Free: Using Movement to Connect with Your Kids
Last edited: 7/16/13
September 2013 Due Date Club - Belly Pics - Page 38
You ladies are so gorgeous! It's hard to believe anyone above has gained much at all-- you all seem to be all baby. Especially you Letnia! Me? Well you can now tell I'm pregnant but you can also see my voluptuous figure. I've stopped looking at the scale. Scaaaaary numbers messed with my head last time. I just wish I weren't so tired and HUNGRY this last trimester so I could be better about eating healthy. Not really happening... Though I am still getting nauseated and a burst of energy has kept me walking more then I'd feel like. Haha!
I already went over my "scary" number a while ago, nothing I can do about that. But I figured I would considering how much I gained in the first trimester. Oh well, we'll see how postpartum treats me. But I´m not unhappy with the way I look now, even if I am heavier than I would like to be.
lilmamita - you think so? I occasionally think so, but I always wonder if it's just wishful thinking on my part because I'm not having any of the other symptoms you're all talking about in the getting ready for labor thread
splath - love the henna tree!
splath, beautiful henna belly! What a great idea!
dakipode, I made DF take pics at mine, although a lot of inside pics came out blurry (blame my camera).
I've only posted one belly pic of myself here when I was 13 wks.. But I'm right up there with everyone else! I just can't ever remember to upload any pics!
As far as weight goes, I started out at 118lbs and have gained 30lbs now. While I am cureently around my own 'scary number' (150lbs), at the same time I don't really seem to care anymore. Baby is gaining quickly now and it's only 5 more weeks.
This time I was up 25lbs at 34 weeks, which I hope puts me on track to gain about 30 over all (of course, that's with me starting out 10-15lbs over my normal weight). I'm just so relieved, because in my experience pregnancy weight gain is like a runaway train!
36w4d - at a stop on our Texas Hill Country tour yesterday.
I feel like this outfit actually makes my belly look smaller than some of my other outfits. I'm now 208 lb, from a pre-pregnancy weight of 153. I don't totally get it, because I've significantly improved my diet over the past month, but it doesn't seem to have curbed my weight gain all that much....hmmmm.... But I've just given up on being hung up on my weight. It's gonna do what it's gonna do, and I'll just have to figure out how to deal with the weight loss later.
- › What is your word for nursing? 28 seconds ago
- › Is anyone else's belly size fluctuating? 30 seconds ago
- › Sippy Cup help 37 seconds ago
- › Sleeping Arrangements 51 seconds ago
- › December already 2 minutes ago
- › preemie babywearing 2 minutes ago
- › When did you tell your kid(s) you were expecting?? 7 minutes ago
- › Ex bouncing in and out of sons life 8 minutes ago
- › Need a little reassurance...and honest thoughts! 8 minutes ago
- › Names yet? 9 minutes ago
- › Diva Cup Diva Cup #2 Post Childbirth, Cup by Taqah
- › GroVia Cloth All In One - Pudge by Taqah
- › North American Bear Company Rosy Cheeks Baby Tan by Taqah
- › Maya Wrap Lightly Padded Baby Sling by Taqah
- › Bamboletta Doll by sleeping mama
- › Melissa & Doug Cutting Food Box by ahilal
- › Prince Lionheart Whirl Balance Scooter, Natural/Pink by Melanie Mayo
- › Elves and Angels Sylvie's Wood Kitchen by Melanie Mayo
- › Natural Earth Paints Face Paint by Melanie Mayo
- › Glob Greeting Card Collage Kit with Seedpaper by Melanie Mayo
- › To Santa or Not To Santa by JillVettel
- › Three Low Cost Holiday Gifts to Make with Kids by Monica S
- › Mothering with Mental Illness: The Natural... by OliviaHinebaugh
- › A Difficult Conversation by Melanie Mayo
- › Does Motherhood Matter Anymore? by Melanie Mayo
- › Terms and Conditions: Holiday Cards Giveaway... by Cynthia Mosher
- › Mothering's Natural Toy Guide 2013 by Monica S
- › Top 20 Toy Picks for 2013 | Mothering Natural... by Melanie Mayo
- › 21 Toys Under $21 | Mothering Natural Toy... by Melanie Mayo
- › Toys to Splurge On | Mothering Natural Toy... by Melanie Mayo