We're in the weeds here, as Little Miss is getting multiple teeth (Including molars!) and has a nasty cough, and has just been through the trauma that was Christmas (Lots of schedule changes and relatives on Skype and presents which are apparently very stressful.), and so she's generally a pill lately. Completely abandoned all our good work with bed time, completely abandoned eating unless she really, really feels like it, tiny little temper tantrums everywhere... we're in the weeds, I tell you.
- she's so sweet when she clings to me to sleep, with her little face nestled into mine, her little hands clenching my pajamas and hair so I can't get away.
- she was just darling in her little hair clippie this morning... before she took it out and lost it. Hah.
- she's so, so verbal, this morning we had a rudimentary conversation about the fact that the cats were using her toys. Amazing!
- she's learning new dance moves.
- when she remembers her manners, her little "Please?" is just heart-melting, even if it is cookies for breakfast she's petitioning for.
- she does this squeal when she's happy.
- she says "Wow!" a lot. I love it!