Mothering Top Picks
- topicTrying To Conceive
Related Forum Threads
- Intro & My Cycle Update Last post on 5/18/13 at 9:34pm in Trying To Conceive
- Want to take pregnancy test! Last post on 5/18/13 at 8:16am in Trying To Conceive
- three days late, negative tests Last post on 5/16/13 at 11:31am in Trying To Conceive
- three days late, negative tests Last post on 5/17/13 at 10:00am in Fertility
- And I'm back...preparing to TTC Last post on 5/17/13 at 10:12am in Trying To Conceive
The "ONE" Thread for Jan. 7 to 13 - Page 2
Congratulations Devilish ! Wishing you a happy and healthy nine months!
For the second month in a row I'm having the so-called "implantation" dip, both on 6 DPO! It meant nothing last month so I'm trying (and TRYING is the keyword here) not to read anything into it. Five more days and I'll find out I guess (this month I'm not testing before 14 DPO).
Lilag... I don't know the answer to your question. When I use Clomid I seem to ovulate at about the same time as I usually do (cd14). But, I take the Clomid cd2-7. Just keep BDing, and you should get the swimmers in there at the right time!
AAM... Men s*ck!!! When I'm not fertile my donors are calling constantly. But now they all seem to have disappeared!! Argh!!!
Think Fertile Thoughts!
Lilag- I just started my first round of clomid last night. I was google-ing about this yesterday! Here is a article on Clomid's effects on opk tests. It absolutely can give a false positive. This article suggests waiting for a couple days after you stop clomid to test. It gives you a chart of when to start opk's based on when you stopped clomid. Hope that helps Wishing you a bfp this cycle!
Which brings me to my update. 10 dpo, sick, cramping, tired, sore breasts etc but this is the new norm in 2ww for me. Leaking breasts too. My body has sure changed after two miscarriages.
My chart shows a tiny eggwhite phase of 1 day, then slow rise temp shift the following 3 days. Then 3 days stable luteal phase and has climbed ever higher the last four days. (Sorry all for the detailed description. Snooze. I chart in a notebook so I can't link it.) Anyway, it doesn't look triphasic in the same way my last pregnancy did, but seems significant anyway. My husband has flu so we haven't had s bit of romance since the day before eggwhite day. Maybe that day was enough??
Trying not to test till Wednesday, and will immediately start progesterone cream if I am just to see if that'll keep me pregnant. Gotta last 4 more days.
Hello ladies, I'd like to join the thread. Haven't been pregnant before and turning 31 soon. Kind of freaking out about that right now. We just started trying since last month, getting a hang of tracking cycles. Any advice would greatly appreciated.
Thanks & Good luck!
Welcome, Dekan! Do you have an account at fertilityfriend.com? Many of us do, it really helps keep track of your cycles and symptoms. I'd also recommend the book Taking Charge of Your Fertility if you're new to charting. It's very detailed and well worth the cost of the book. I think I found mine at a thrift store for a few dollars. :)
LittleKind: I'm also trying not to test until Wednesday. I'm on the tired side myself and have some other stuff going on but we'll see! With my other pregnancies I got positives the day before or the day AF was supposed to show. The one time I tried a few days early I got a BFN but BFP three days later. So I'm trying to mellow out but gah! I really want to know!
Dekan and welcome! Hope your stay is a short and sweet one .
And a big to everyone else! Hope all is well with you ladies .
ETA: Wrong thread for something, whoops!
- The "ONE" Thread for Jan. 7 to 13
- › weekly thread May 20-26 2 seconds ago
- › February '09 Mamas ~ Childhood Chat :) 1 minute ago
- › Introductions! 3 minutes ago
- › Tandem nursing thread 3 minutes ago
- › What is a Clean Penis? 4 minutes ago
- › ~Weekly Chat Thread for May 17th-May 23~ 4 minutes ago
- › DH has shingles.... how to prepare for chicken pox? 6 minutes ago
- › All cotton diapers that last like Motherease..BabeeGreens? 7 minutes ago
- › The YMCA is not breastfeeding friendly 10 minutes ago
- › Proposed rule changes to Az midwifery taking away mother's rigth to... 13 minutes ago
- › Udder Covers for Nursing Mothers - CARSON by kelseywhitney
- › Trillium Organics OGmama Belly Butter by trilliumama
- › Gaiam Wrap Waist Yoga Pants by Melanie Mayo
- › Ina May's Guide to Childbirth by dayiscoming2006
- › Charlie Banana Reusable Feminine Pads Liner Butterfly, Butterfly by Chapsie
- › Earth Mama-Angel Baby Earth Mama Bottom Balm, 2 fl oz (60 ml) by Chapsie
- › Econobum Individual by Chapsie
- › EnJoye LBI Deluxe Tote Set - Brown by JennaRose
- › Lusa Organics Booty Balm by emkassu
- › I Took the Moon for a Walk by Melanie Mayo
- › Happy Simple Baby Love by Melanie Mayo
- › Buying Pot for my 11-Year-Old by momofnatasha
- › Making the Grade by Melanie Mayo
- › Homeopathy -- A Lifesaver For Your Summer... by Melanie Mayo
- › Relax. Parenting Is Supposed to Be Messy,... by Brian Leaf
- › Managing Mom Stress: Sharing Tips and Trying... by Melanie Mayo
- › Who Wants to Sleep Alone? by Cynthia Mosher
- › Should I Train My Child....Like a Dog?! by Sarah Clark
- › Mothering Articles by Melanie Mayo
- › Terms and Conditions - Sustainability Oak... by JenniO11