Mothering Top Picks
- topicTrying To Conceive
Related Forum Threads
- Research Study for Ladies Trying to Conceive-We Need Your Help!! Last post on Yesterday at 12:17 pm in Trying To Conceive
- is this positive (CD 14) Last post on Yesterday at 8:34 pm in Trying To Conceive
- Negative pregnancy test, late period and home birth questions Last post on Yesterday at 6:36 pm in Trying To Conceive
- Could it be pregnacy? or what? Last post on Yesterday at 12:28 pm in Trying To Conceive
- Intro & My Cycle Update Last post on 5/18/13 at 9:34pm in Trying To Conceive
The "ONE" Thread for Jan. 7 to 13 - Page 2
Congratulations Devilish ! Wishing you a happy and healthy nine months!
For the second month in a row I'm having the so-called "implantation" dip, both on 6 DPO! It meant nothing last month so I'm trying (and TRYING is the keyword here) not to read anything into it. Five more days and I'll find out I guess (this month I'm not testing before 14 DPO).
Lilag... I don't know the answer to your question. When I use Clomid I seem to ovulate at about the same time as I usually do (cd14). But, I take the Clomid cd2-7. Just keep BDing, and you should get the swimmers in there at the right time!
AAM... Men s*ck!!! When I'm not fertile my donors are calling constantly. But now they all seem to have disappeared!! Argh!!!
Think Fertile Thoughts!
Lilag- I just started my first round of clomid last night. I was google-ing about this yesterday! Here is a article on Clomid's effects on opk tests. It absolutely can give a false positive. This article suggests waiting for a couple days after you stop clomid to test. It gives you a chart of when to start opk's based on when you stopped clomid. Hope that helps Wishing you a bfp this cycle!
Which brings me to my update. 10 dpo, sick, cramping, tired, sore breasts etc but this is the new norm in 2ww for me. Leaking breasts too. My body has sure changed after two miscarriages.
My chart shows a tiny eggwhite phase of 1 day, then slow rise temp shift the following 3 days. Then 3 days stable luteal phase and has climbed ever higher the last four days. (Sorry all for the detailed description. Snooze. I chart in a notebook so I can't link it.) Anyway, it doesn't look triphasic in the same way my last pregnancy did, but seems significant anyway. My husband has flu so we haven't had s bit of romance since the day before eggwhite day. Maybe that day was enough??
Trying not to test till Wednesday, and will immediately start progesterone cream if I am just to see if that'll keep me pregnant. Gotta last 4 more days.
Hello ladies, I'd like to join the thread. Haven't been pregnant before and turning 31 soon. Kind of freaking out about that right now. We just started trying since last month, getting a hang of tracking cycles. Any advice would greatly appreciated.
Thanks & Good luck!
Welcome, Dekan! Do you have an account at fertilityfriend.com? Many of us do, it really helps keep track of your cycles and symptoms. I'd also recommend the book Taking Charge of Your Fertility if you're new to charting. It's very detailed and well worth the cost of the book. I think I found mine at a thrift store for a few dollars. :)
LittleKind: I'm also trying not to test until Wednesday. I'm on the tired side myself and have some other stuff going on but we'll see! With my other pregnancies I got positives the day before or the day AF was supposed to show. The one time I tried a few days early I got a BFN but BFP three days later. So I'm trying to mellow out but gah! I really want to know!
Dekan and welcome! Hope your stay is a short and sweet one .
And a big to everyone else! Hope all is well with you ladies .
ETA: Wrong thread for something, whoops!
- The "ONE" Thread for Jan. 7 to 13
- › You know you have pregnant brain when... 4 minutes ago
- › Orthokeratology for Children 5 minutes ago
- › Baby names....anyone brainstorming? 9 minutes ago
- › Ovulation Due Date vs. Ultrasound 13 minutes ago
- › Belly Pics 15 minutes ago
- › Thread for posting US pics! 23 minutes ago
- › So you have twin babies.... 25 minutes ago
- › First Trimester Blues? 28 minutes ago
- › Need a source for waldorf doll skin 30 minutes ago
- › First post-birth meal or snack 33 minutes ago
- › Lansinoh 20265 Disposable Nursing Pads, 60-pack by KaliShanti
- › Boppy Nursing Pillow with Slipcover by earobb
- › Medela Nightime Nursing Sleep Bra by earobb
- › Motherhood Wireless Full Coverage Nursing Bra by earobb
- › NUK Ultra Thin Nursing Pads, 60 Pack by earobb
- › The First Years Breastflow BPA Free Bottle, 5 Ounce by KaliShanti
- › Simple Wishes Hands-Free Breastpump Bra, XS/S/M by KaliShanti
- › Seal N Go Breast Milk Freezer Disposable Liners - 25 / Pack by KaliShanti
- › Medela Quick Clean Micro-Steam Bags by KaliShanti
- › Lansinoh 20435 Breastmilk Storage Bags, 25-Count Boxes (Pack of 3) by KaliShanti
- › My Heart Growing Fonder by Melanie Mayo
- › Happy Simple Baby Love by Melanie Mayo
- › Buying Pot for my 11-Year-Old by momofnatasha
- › Making the Grade by Melanie Mayo
- › Homeopathy -- A Lifesaver For Your Summer... by Melanie Mayo
- › Relax. Parenting Is Supposed to Be Messy,... by Brian Leaf
- › Managing Mom Stress: Sharing Tips and Trying... by Melanie Mayo
- › Who Wants to Sleep Alone? by Cynthia Mosher
- › Should I Train My Child....Like a Dog?! by Sarah Clark
- › Mothering Articles by Melanie Mayo