- topicTrying To Conceivetagged by System, 1/7/13
Related Forum Threads
- Generic progesterone vs. Prometrium Last post on Yesterday at 6:15 pm in Trying To Conceive
- 9dpo and feeling really nauseous Last post on Yesterday at 4:04 am in Trying To Conceive
- Feeling hopeless and confused.. Last post on Yesterday at 12:56 am in Trying To Conceive
- Anyone with experience with soy isoflavones, (while breastfeeding)?? Last post on 12/11/13 at 10:14am in Trying To Conceive
- Everything smells and tastes funny... Is this a sign? Last post on 12/11/13 at 7:03am in Trying To Conceive
My Road Through Infertility
Last edited: 9/3/13
- Trying To Conceive After A Loss ResourcesLast edited: 6/27/11
- Fertility Awareness MethodLast edited: 8/22/11
The "ONE" Thread for Jan. 7 to 13 - Page 2post #22 of 361/9/13 at 7:48pmpost #23 of 361/10/13 at 7:11pmpost #24 of 361/10/13 at 7:26pmpost #25 of 361/11/13 at 2:26am
Congratulations Devilish ! Wishing you a happy and healthy nine months!
For the second month in a row I'm having the so-called "implantation" dip, both on 6 DPO! It meant nothing last month so I'm trying (and TRYING is the keyword here) not to read anything into it. Five more days and I'll find out I guess (this month I'm not testing before 14 DPO).post #26 of 361/11/13 at 4:21ampost #27 of 361/11/13 at 8:37am
Lilag... I don't know the answer to your question. When I use Clomid I seem to ovulate at about the same time as I usually do (cd14). But, I take the Clomid cd2-7. Just keep BDing, and you should get the swimmers in there at the right time!
AAM... Men s*ck!!! When I'm not fertile my donors are calling constantly. But now they all seem to have disappeared!! Argh!!!
Think Fertile Thoughts!post #28 of 361/11/13 at 10:42am
Lilag- I just started my first round of clomid last night. I was google-ing about this yesterday! Here is a article on Clomid's effects on opk tests. It absolutely can give a false positive. This article suggests waiting for a couple days after you stop clomid to test. It gives you a chart of when to start opk's based on when you stopped clomid. Hope that helps Wishing you a bfp this cycle!post #29 of 361/12/13 at 3:03pmlilykay I was unknowingly pregnant with my first, too! I'd never even heard of "two week wait." Now I constantly have the countdown clock in my mind running cycle day and dpo.
Which brings me to my update. 10 dpo, sick, cramping, tired, sore breasts etc but this is the new norm in 2ww for me. Leaking breasts too. My body has sure changed after two miscarriages.
My chart shows a tiny eggwhite phase of 1 day, then slow rise temp shift the following 3 days. Then 3 days stable luteal phase and has climbed ever higher the last four days. (Sorry all for the detailed description. Snooze. I chart in a notebook so I can't link it.) Anyway, it doesn't look triphasic in the same way my last pregnancy did, but seems significant anyway. My husband has flu so we haven't had s bit of romance since the day before eggwhite day. Maybe that day was enough??
Trying not to test till Wednesday, and will immediately start progesterone cream if I am just to see if that'll keep me pregnant. Gotta last 4 more days.post #30 of 361/12/13 at 8:54pmpost #31 of 361/12/13 at 9:34pm
Welcome, Dekan! Do you have an account at fertilityfriend.com? Many of us do, it really helps keep track of your cycles and symptoms. I'd also recommend the book Taking Charge of Your Fertility if you're new to charting. It's very detailed and well worth the cost of the book. I think I found mine at a thrift store for a few dollars. :)post #32 of 361/12/13 at 11:37pmpost #33 of 361/13/13 at 5:02amCongratulations devilish! Wishing you a healthy, happy, exceedingly boring pregnancy .
LittleKind: I'm also trying not to test until Wednesday. I'm on the tired side myself and have some other stuff going on but we'll see! With my other pregnancies I got positives the day before or the day AF was supposed to show. The one time I tried a few days early I got a BFN but BFP three days later. So I'm trying to mellow out but gah! I really want to know!
Dekan and welcome! Hope your stay is a short and sweet one .
And a big to everyone else! Hope all is well with you ladies .
ETA: Wrong thread for something, whoops!post #34 of 361/13/13 at 4:12pmWell I have been taking a break from the boards because I have been so bummed that our BFP has been elusive so long this go around (ttc #3) but hopeful that this cycle may be the one. I have been pretty irregular since AF came back after DD was born. Jumping back and forth between 28 and 42 day cycles and everything in between, but pretty sure I have been ovulating at least most of those based on temps and cm. I had kinda settled into a 30-31 day cycle and thought this cycle was out since I went past that and only BFNs but no AF either. Then Wednesday I had some spotting and nothing since. When I spot before AF it always starts the next day and Wednesday would have been right on for implantation spotting if this is a 40-42 day cycle. So we are holding our breath! Going to test tomorrow morning.... Wish me luck for two lines!post #35 of 361/13/13 at 6:43pm
- Trying To Conceive After A Loss Resources
- › Enter the Hyland's Holiday Challenge! 6 minutes ago
- › Queer parents 7 minutes ago
- › help with charting please 34 minutes ago
- › Spare change (or more) for Holiday Helper! 40 minutes ago
- › Placenta Plans? 43 minutes ago
- › birth stories! 46 minutes ago
- › Why are we so worried about vax vs non-vax? 47 minutes ago
- › Weighing my options, please help me think this through 51 minutes ago
- › Cravings and aversions... do they switch places? 1 hour ago
- › 3 year old won't eat anything remotely healthy. 1 hour, 10 minutes ago
- › Bear Stays Up for Christmas by rosemarievpaulson
- › The Night Before Christmas by rjdoghouse
- › The Polar Express by sassyfirechick
- › Polar Express by Melanie Mayo
- › The Return of the Light: Twelve Tales from Around the World for the... by Terry Stafford
- › The Shortest Day: Celebrating the Winter Solstice by Terry Stafford
- › The Diaper-Free Baby: The Natural Toilet Training Alternative by Fembot
- › The Snow Queen by Astraia
- › The Snowy Day by janonia
- › Christmas in the Big Woods by Melanie Mayo
- › Should You Care About the Photo of Gisele... by Brian Leaf
- › Christmas Through Their Eyes by AmandaK
- › 6 Mistakes People Make When a Friend's... by momofnatasha
- › Hyland's Holiday Challenge Mothering... by JenniO11
- › Lead in Christmas Lights, Toxic Decorations... by Amy Serotkin
- › Can Attachment Parents Put Their Own... by KidsInTheHouse
- › Phases of a Nursling by OliviaHinebaugh
- › Holiday Books Giveaway Rules by Melanie Mayo
- › Developmental Milestones to Marvel At by Monica S
- › 15 Fun and Enchanting Holiday Tales for Children by Melanie Mayo