- topicTrying To Conceivetagged by System, 1/7/13
Related Forum Threads
- Light periods Last post on Yesterday at 11:00 pm in Trying To Conceive
- Baby aspirin Last post on Today at 5:15 am in Trying To Conceive
- DHEA? Last post on 3/10/14 at 10:09am in Trying To Conceive
- Success stories after vasectomy reversal? Last post on 3/10/14 at 11:07am in Trying To Conceive
- Tell me about the time you dug your FRER out of the trash and found... Last post on 3/10/14 at 5:49pm in Trying To Conceive
My Road Through Infertility
Last edited: 9/3/13
- Trying To Conceive After A Loss ResourcesLast edited: 6/27/11
- Fertility Awareness MethodLast edited: 8/22/11
The "ONE" Thread for Jan. 7 to 13 - Page 2post #22 of 361/9/13 at 7:48pmpost #23 of 361/10/13 at 7:11pmpost #24 of 361/10/13 at 7:26pmpost #25 of 361/11/13 at 2:26am
Congratulations Devilish ! Wishing you a happy and healthy nine months!
For the second month in a row I'm having the so-called "implantation" dip, both on 6 DPO! It meant nothing last month so I'm trying (and TRYING is the keyword here) not to read anything into it. Five more days and I'll find out I guess (this month I'm not testing before 14 DPO).post #26 of 361/11/13 at 4:21ampost #27 of 361/11/13 at 8:37am
Lilag... I don't know the answer to your question. When I use Clomid I seem to ovulate at about the same time as I usually do (cd14). But, I take the Clomid cd2-7. Just keep BDing, and you should get the swimmers in there at the right time!
AAM... Men s*ck!!! When I'm not fertile my donors are calling constantly. But now they all seem to have disappeared!! Argh!!!
Think Fertile Thoughts!post #28 of 361/11/13 at 10:42am
Lilag- I just started my first round of clomid last night. I was google-ing about this yesterday! Here is a article on Clomid's effects on opk tests. It absolutely can give a false positive. This article suggests waiting for a couple days after you stop clomid to test. It gives you a chart of when to start opk's based on when you stopped clomid. Hope that helps Wishing you a bfp this cycle!post #29 of 361/12/13 at 3:03pmlilykay I was unknowingly pregnant with my first, too! I'd never even heard of "two week wait." Now I constantly have the countdown clock in my mind running cycle day and dpo.
Which brings me to my update. 10 dpo, sick, cramping, tired, sore breasts etc but this is the new norm in 2ww for me. Leaking breasts too. My body has sure changed after two miscarriages.
My chart shows a tiny eggwhite phase of 1 day, then slow rise temp shift the following 3 days. Then 3 days stable luteal phase and has climbed ever higher the last four days. (Sorry all for the detailed description. Snooze. I chart in a notebook so I can't link it.) Anyway, it doesn't look triphasic in the same way my last pregnancy did, but seems significant anyway. My husband has flu so we haven't had s bit of romance since the day before eggwhite day. Maybe that day was enough??
Trying not to test till Wednesday, and will immediately start progesterone cream if I am just to see if that'll keep me pregnant. Gotta last 4 more days.post #30 of 361/12/13 at 8:54pmpost #31 of 361/12/13 at 9:34pm
Welcome, Dekan! Do you have an account at fertilityfriend.com? Many of us do, it really helps keep track of your cycles and symptoms. I'd also recommend the book Taking Charge of Your Fertility if you're new to charting. It's very detailed and well worth the cost of the book. I think I found mine at a thrift store for a few dollars. :)post #32 of 361/12/13 at 11:37pmpost #33 of 361/13/13 at 5:02amCongratulations devilish! Wishing you a healthy, happy, exceedingly boring pregnancy .
LittleKind: I'm also trying not to test until Wednesday. I'm on the tired side myself and have some other stuff going on but we'll see! With my other pregnancies I got positives the day before or the day AF was supposed to show. The one time I tried a few days early I got a BFN but BFP three days later. So I'm trying to mellow out but gah! I really want to know!
Dekan and welcome! Hope your stay is a short and sweet one .
And a big to everyone else! Hope all is well with you ladies .
ETA: Wrong thread for something, whoops!post #34 of 361/13/13 at 4:12pmWell I have been taking a break from the boards because I have been so bummed that our BFP has been elusive so long this go around (ttc #3) but hopeful that this cycle may be the one. I have been pretty irregular since AF came back after DD was born. Jumping back and forth between 28 and 42 day cycles and everything in between, but pretty sure I have been ovulating at least most of those based on temps and cm. I had kinda settled into a 30-31 day cycle and thought this cycle was out since I went past that and only BFNs but no AF either. Then Wednesday I had some spotting and nothing since. When I spot before AF it always starts the next day and Wednesday would have been right on for implantation spotting if this is a 40-42 day cycle. So we are holding our breath! Going to test tomorrow morning.... Wish me luck for two lines!post #35 of 361/13/13 at 6:43pm
- Trying To Conceive After A Loss Resources
- › Feel free to introduce yourself 4 minutes ago
- › Vitamin K Refusal...Would like your input. Good, bad, Changes? 4 minutes ago
- › Wanting But Waiting 2014 7 minutes ago
- › Heartbroken & whole other host of emotions 10 minutes ago
- › 2014 Low Income Support Thread 16 minutes ago
- › Christian moms March '14 20 minutes ago
- › I'm on a decluttering roll! 22 minutes ago
- › March 2014 *already*! What did you accomplish today? 22 minutes ago
- › 12 year old boy is weepy. Causes? 25 minutes ago
- › ~*~ The TTC ONE Thread~*~ March 2014 28 minutes ago
- › Vaccine: The Controversial Story of Medicine's Greatest Lifesaver by ss834
- › Pyur Diaper Balm by MimiPilla
- › Burt's Bees Mama Bee Belly Balm, Fragrance Free, by KatelynRose
- › Summer Infant Best View Handheld Color Video Monitor with 2.5"... by thebessmartinfo
- › Happy Heiny's One Size Cloth Diapers by SquirmyWorm
- › Homesteader's Kitchen, The: Recipes from Farm to Table by Monica S
- › Rainbow Light Just Once Prenatal One Multivitamin, 90 Tablets by glwilson22
- › Bear Stays Up for Christmas by rosemarievpaulson
- › The Night Before Christmas by rjdoghouse
- › The Polar Express by sassyfirechick
- › Your Two-Year-Old Knows Squatting is Better by Melanie Mayo
- › Okay to Leave Kids in the Car While Popping... by Melanie Mayo
- › Laundry Zen by Laura Grace Weldon
- › High Needs Mother by BrainChild
- › Homebirth Forum Guidelines by Cynthia Mosher
- › Disclaimer by Cynthia Mosher
- › Does Siri Thwart Social Intelligence? by Melanie Mayo
- › Homeschooling with YouTube by SavvyHomeschool
- › Closing the Door On Childbearing by Melanie Mayo
- › A Journey Through Childhood with Seuss by Melanie Mayo