or Connect
Mothering › Groups › May 2013 Due Date Club › Discussions › Birth bead swap, anyone!

Birth bead swap, anyone! - Page 6

post #101 of 130
Quote:
Originally Posted by OtherMother View Post

We are visiting family and won't be home til late tonight. I'll put the envelopes in the mail tomorrow.  

ETA: That didn't happen! Lol. They will be out TOMORROW.

post #102 of 130
I mailed mine tonight, sorry so late!
post #103 of 130
Ok. I'm back home. Has anyone not mailed her beads in yet?
post #104 of 130
Quote:
Originally Posted by FarmerMomma View Post

Ok. I'm back home. Has anyone not mailed her beads in yet?

Argh. I haven't! Things have been crazy and we have not returned home from visiting family as of yet. I will be home either tomorrow or Friday (is the plan) and will get them out right away.

post #105 of 130
Okey dokey.
post #106 of 130
Quote:
Originally Posted by FarmerMomma View Post

Okey dokey.

Okay, mailing out TODAY. Just logged on to get shipping info  :)

 

Sorry for the wait!

post #107 of 130
How's things? smile.gif
post #108 of 130
Hope to get the beads out to everyone tomorrow or monday at latest. My car and my yesterday kind of threw me off schedule. See homebirth section.
post #109 of 130
Quote:
Originally Posted by FarmerMomma View Post

Hope to get the beads out to everyone tomorrow or monday at latest. My car and my yesterday kind of threw me off schedule. See homebirth section.

 

Can't wait!
post #110 of 130
Did you send them out, FarmerMomma? If not, I have to change my address because the babies are finally going to be let out of the hospital and I will be going HOME! smile.gif
post #111 of 130
Quote:
Originally Posted by lisedea View Post

Did you send them out, FarmerMomma? If not, I have to change my address because the babies are finally going to be let out of the hospital and I will be going HOME! smile.gif

Hooray, awesome news smile.gif
post #112 of 130
Quote:
Originally Posted by lisedea View Post

Did you send them out, FarmerMomma? If not, I have to change my address because the babies are finally going to be let out of the hospital and I will be going HOME! smile.gif

Yay!!!
post #113 of 130
They will go out tomorrow. Pm me the address. Yay for home!
post #114 of 130
Im assuming that since I sent a self-addressed stamped envelope that you don't need my address again, right?
post #115 of 130
Has anyone gotten their beads yet?
post #116 of 130
So sorry. Beads just went out today. I couldn't stand to post until I said it was done. Life has managed to be so crazy even without a new baby yet. Car broke down several times. My mail box/service was out for awhile. Yadda yadda, just shy of a nervous break down. If you don't get beads in a few days just let me know. Everything was sent with or without SASE.
post #117 of 130
Thank you!! :-)
post #118 of 130
Quote:
Originally Posted by FarmerMomma View Post

So sorry. Beads just went out today. I couldn't stand to post until I said it was done. Life has managed to be so crazy even without a new baby yet. Car broke down several times. My mail box/service was out for awhile. Yadda yadda, just shy of a nervous break down. If you don't get beads in a few days just let me know. Everything was sent with or without SASE.

Yes, thank you!

post #119 of 130
Thanks for the update FM!
post #120 of 130
I got my beads today! Thanks everyone!!
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: May 2013 Due Date Club
Mothering › Groups › May 2013 Due Date Club › Discussions › Birth bead swap, anyone!