This is summing up my day pretty well...
- topicTrying To Conceivetagged by System, 1/14/13
Related Forum Threads
- Dealing with the Negativity Last post on Yesterday at 2:32 pm in Trying To Conceive
- Salutations! TTC for the 1st Time. Get to know you thread. Last post on Yesterday at 9:16 am in Trying To Conceive
- Wondering if I'm pregnant or not Last post on 12/19/13 at 4:08pm in Trying To Conceive
- The Saner TTC and Graduates -- Cold Moon Last post on Yesterday at 9:58 pm in Trying To Conceive
- 3 day med bleed 2 days before AF is due .. Implantation ??! Last post on 12/17/13 at 1:29pm in Trying To Conceive
My Road Through Infertility
Last edited: 9/3/13
- Trying To Conceive After A Loss ResourcesLast edited: 6/27/11
- Fertility Awareness MethodLast edited: 8/22/11
A Saner TTC - The Wolf Moon - Page 4post #61 of 1171/26/13 at 9:08ampost #62 of 1171/26/13 at 9:28ampost #63 of 1171/26/13 at 9:28ampost #64 of 1171/26/13 at 10:24ampost #65 of 1171/26/13 at 12:30pmThread Starterpost #66 of 1171/26/13 at 2:23pmpost #67 of 1171/27/13 at 3:25ampost #68 of 1171/27/13 at 7:32am
Prescott I'm so sorry :(
AFM- I just wanted to let everyone know we made it to Texas okay. It's been fun seeing family and settling in but Dd had been complaining of a stomach ache since we were on the plane Friday and last night she threw up everywhere. We decided instead of church we were going to have a lazy day and hopefully get her feeling better.post #69 of 1171/27/13 at 10:12ampost #70 of 1171/28/13 at 1:57am
John16n33 Yeah!! Glad you made it safely and GL as you begin your new journey. Sorry that DD is sick, no fun for sure. Well wishes for a speedy recovery. and fx that you caught that egg!!
Prescott. I am happy to hear you're feeling better. I know how overwhelming that let down can be when AF arrives, especially when it is following signs/symptoms that convince you that you might be pregnant, like being a day late!! The Universe certainly has a sense of humor. I find that any time I think I know how my body will react or what schedule I am on, the Universe laughs and throws me a curve ball. Fx that February is your month, mama!!post #71 of 1171/28/13 at 7:38am
Yeah the Universe always seems to have some tricks up its sleeve
I'm thinking about getting some OPK's... gonna go hunt on Amazon and see what I find... Any of you have a fave? I'm remembering I have one of those saliva ferning thingy's which is kinda cool, but I haven't used it consistently enough to feel confident in using only that.
DP and I made a list yesterday of all the traits we'd like to have in a house including location and realized that his place matches nearly all of them except for the glaring fact that it's in the next city over, which isn't ideal for either of us...but puts a new spin on the idea of living there until we find a place over here.... things to ponder...
What are all you up to?
ETA: I'm super stoked that I reached my 1000th post last night!! The powers that be should program the site to explode fireworks like when you win a game of solitaire on your computerpost #72 of 1171/28/13 at 7:58ampost #73 of 1171/28/13 at 1:24pm
Wow Revolting!! I hope this is the cycle for you!! I was reading yesterday about how to make implantation happen better and for babe to stick enough to get the hormones flowing to stop AF from coming and it's all about having a high enough level of progesterone during the implantation and early pregnancy time. So if you haven't looked into progesterone you might. There are different supplements and even foods that can help the body create more progesterone &/or use it betterpost #74 of 1171/29/13 at 7:09pm
(x-posted from The ONE thread):
I'm in shock. I brought one clear blue digi with me to Texas, telling myself I would not test until 2/3/13. Well I just couldn't get over the urge to test today (really not unusual at all for me in the TWW) and I took the test about 45 minutes ago after holding my pee for 6-7 hours. IT WAS A BFP! Like I said, I'm in shock. I am so scared, I don't know if I want to be moved to graduate yet. I think I will wait until after AF is due, and go to the store to by some more tests.post #75 of 1171/29/13 at 7:57pmJohn: Glad you guys made it to Texas safely and I hope your DD is on the mend. And woohoo for your BFP! Congratulations, so exciting! Aren't the digi tests not supposed to be as sensitive so this should strongly indicate things are probably a go, no?
Happy to hear you're feeling better prescott . Come on February! Good luck with the living space ponderings.
revolting: Hope this is your cycle!
Me, 3 DPO and don't even want to think about testing in the not so distant future. Although for a moment there John's post made me want to run out and buy a metric crapton of tests and get to peeing on them .post #76 of 1171/29/13 at 9:16pmpost #77 of 1171/29/13 at 11:32pm
John,YAY, how exciting! Am sitting here in the office smiling at the screen Best of luck for the next few days.
prescottchels, sorry about the last cycle! I'm praying here that February will be it. Because honestly, there is not much else to do in this weather
AFM - Well this is new for me, delayed O. After several days of EWCM, no O so I suppose all that CM was there because I sick. So I'm just waiting here.
ETA - I just checked, I'm completely dry and cervix feels hard and closed. I'm pretty sure I did not ovulate because my temps are at pre-O levels so even if my fever masked a temperature shift, they won't drop to this level. Seeing I'm already at CD17, looks like this is going to be an anovulatory cycle. I'm surprisingly fine about this and never though I'll say that, but I hope AF comes early.
Edited by LilyKay - 1/30/13 at 12:59ampost #78 of 1171/30/13 at 5:10amLilyKay: I'm glad you're doing ok with no O this cycle. Do you have long to wait for AF?
prescott: Seriously, the urge was overwhelming lol. If a $ store had been open .
Argh! FF is being stupid yet again . I know software failure happens but I need less crazy-making in my life right now not multiple rounds of it . This is the second time that I've gone to enter data in the last two weeks and the site is freaking out. Not a big deal really, just heightens the anxiety around this whole TTC thing that I'm trying to keep under control. Little anomalies that normally wouldn't phase me put me more on edge now . *inhale...exhale...*post #79 of 1171/30/13 at 7:00ampost #80 of 1171/30/13 at 8:28am
LilyKay-Yeah, we've already started BD'ing cuz even in sunny Arizona it's COLD! We live a mile high in Northern AZ, where highs lately have been in the low 40's So it's a good excuse for sure!
Mamacat-Sometimes just going back to bed is all ya can do
I'm pretty happy w/my crapton of hpt Wondfo's I got from Amazon. I highly recommend it! It's so nice to know they're there when the mood strikes and they dollar out to about 30 cents each so if I wanted to test everyday or multiple times a day it's no biggy, right? Which I haven't found I've wanted to do. I think the urge is stronger when I have to think about wanting to test & not having any tests, and spending more $$ on the ones from the store.
AFM: I'm expecting my crapton (my new favorite word...) of OPK wondfo's to arrive from Amazon today so I can start peeing on different sticks lol I'm really interested to see if my O days are still in the range of days I noted when I was faithfully charting, a few years back. The biology nerd in me is coming out. I love me a little science project, but "Hey Universe! I don't need several more cycles to geek out here!! This'll do it! Thanks!!"
- Trying To Conceive After A Loss Resources
- › I'm DONE. just now
- › Handmade Holidays 2013 44 seconds ago
- › IVF Graduates thread!! 3 minutes ago
- › When your partner doesn't enjoy being a parent. 11 minutes ago
- › December Unschooling Thread 12 minutes ago
- › Looking for wheat-free roll out cookie recipes 14 minutes ago
- › Shameless Baby Pictures - For June DDC Babies!!! 18 minutes ago
- › When does baby NOT need to feed through the night anymore 20 minutes ago
- › Under what circumstances, if any, would you transfer to a hospital? 22 minutes ago
- › Normal or Not? 26 minutes ago
- › Bear Stays Up for Christmas by rosemarievpaulson
- › The Night Before Christmas by rjdoghouse
- › The Polar Express by sassyfirechick
- › Polar Express by Melanie Mayo
- › The Return of the Light: Twelve Tales from Around the World for the... by Terry Stafford
- › The Shortest Day: Celebrating the Winter Solstice by Terry Stafford
- › The Diaper-Free Baby: The Natural Toilet Training Alternative by Fembot
- › The Snow Queen by Astraia
- › The Snowy Day by janonia
- › Christmas in the Big Woods by Melanie Mayo
- › Five Free, Festive Ways to Have Fun at Christmas by Monica S
- › Cosleeping in a Coca-Cola Commercial by Brian Leaf
- › Terms and Conditions: BabyKicks and The... by Cynthia Mosher
- › Should You Care About the Photo of Gisele... by Monica S
- › Christmas Through Their Eyes by AmandaK
- › 6 Mistakes People Make When a Friend's... by momofnatasha
- › Hyland's Holiday Challenge Mothering... by JenniO11
- › Lead in Christmas Lights, Toxic Decorations... by Amy Serotkin
- › Can Attachment Parents Put Their Own... by KidsInTheHouse
- › Phases of a Nursling by OliviaHinebaugh