This is summing up my day pretty well...
Mothering Top Picks
- topicTrying To Conceive
Related Forum Threads
- Intro & My Cycle Update Last post on Today at 9:34 pm in Trying To Conceive
- Want to take pregnancy test! Last post on Today at 8:16 am in Trying To Conceive
- three days late, negative tests Last post on 5/16/13 at 11:31am in Trying To Conceive
- three days late, negative tests Last post on Yesterday at 10:00 am in Fertility
- And I'm back...preparing to TTC Last post on Yesterday at 10:12 am in Trying To Conceive
A Saner TTC - The Wolf Moon - Page 4
Prescott I'm so sorry :(
AFM- I just wanted to let everyone know we made it to Texas okay. It's been fun seeing family and settling in but Dd had been complaining of a stomach ache since we were on the plane Friday and last night she threw up everywhere. We decided instead of church we were going to have a lazy day and hopefully get her feeling better.
Thanks everybody! Feeling better today
John-So glad you got to TX safe & sound. Hugs and love to your DD. Hope she feels better lickety split!
John16n33 Yeah!! Glad you made it safely and GL as you begin your new journey. Sorry that DD is sick, no fun for sure. Well wishes for a speedy recovery. and fx that you caught that egg!!
Prescott. I am happy to hear you're feeling better. I know how overwhelming that let down can be when AF arrives, especially when it is following signs/symptoms that convince you that you might be pregnant, like being a day late!! The Universe certainly has a sense of humor. I find that any time I think I know how my body will react or what schedule I am on, the Universe laughs and throws me a curve ball. Fx that February is your month, mama!!
Yeah the Universe always seems to have some tricks up its sleeve
I'm thinking about getting some OPK's... gonna go hunt on Amazon and see what I find... Any of you have a fave? I'm remembering I have one of those saliva ferning thingy's which is kinda cool, but I haven't used it consistently enough to feel confident in using only that.
DP and I made a list yesterday of all the traits we'd like to have in a house including location and realized that his place matches nearly all of them except for the glaring fact that it's in the next city over, which isn't ideal for either of us...but puts a new spin on the idea of living there until we find a place over here.... things to ponder...
What are all you up to?
ETA: I'm super stoked that I reached my 1000th post last night!! The powers that be should program the site to explode fireworks like when you win a game of solitaire on your computer
So sorry about your bfn prescott!
AFM: 4 dpo. Come the end of this cycle, and I'll have been trying for a year. Hoping hoping hoping that this is my cycle, and if not, I've made some appointments to start getting some testing about how I can get and STAY pregnant.
Wow Revolting!! I hope this is the cycle for you!! I was reading yesterday about how to make implantation happen better and for babe to stick enough to get the hormones flowing to stop AF from coming and it's all about having a high enough level of progesterone during the implantation and early pregnancy time. So if you haven't looked into progesterone you might. There are different supplements and even foods that can help the body create more progesterone &/or use it better
(x-posted from The ONE thread):
I'm in shock. I brought one clear blue digi with me to Texas, telling myself I would not test until 2/3/13. Well I just couldn't get over the urge to test today (really not unusual at all for me in the TWW) and I took the test about 45 minutes ago after holding my pee for 6-7 hours. IT WAS A BFP! Like I said, I'm in shock. I am so scared, I don't know if I want to be moved to graduate yet. I think I will wait until after AF is due, and go to the store to by some more tests.
Happy to hear you're feeling better prescott . Come on February! Good luck with the living space ponderings.
revolting: Hope this is your cycle!
Me, 3 DPO and don't even want to think about testing in the not so distant future. Although for a moment there John's post made me want to run out and buy a metric crapton of tests and get to peeing on them .
John,YAY, how exciting! Am sitting here in the office smiling at the screen Best of luck for the next few days.
prescottchels, sorry about the last cycle! I'm praying here that February will be it. Because honestly, there is not much else to do in this weather
AFM - Well this is new for me, delayed O. After several days of EWCM, no O so I suppose all that CM was there because I sick. So I'm just waiting here.
ETA - I just checked, I'm completely dry and cervix feels hard and closed. I'm pretty sure I did not ovulate because my temps are at pre-O levels so even if my fever masked a temperature shift, they won't drop to this level. Seeing I'm already at CD17, looks like this is going to be an anovulatory cycle. I'm surprisingly fine about this and never though I'll say that, but I hope AF comes early.
Edited by LilyKay - 1/30/13 at 12:59am
prescott: Seriously, the urge was overwhelming lol. If a $ store had been open .
Argh! FF is being stupid yet again . I know software failure happens but I need less crazy-making in my life right now not multiple rounds of it . This is the second time that I've gone to enter data in the last two weeks and the site is freaking out. Not a big deal really, just heightens the anxiety around this whole TTC thing that I'm trying to keep under control. Little anomalies that normally wouldn't phase me put me more on edge now . *inhale...exhale...*
LilyKay-Yeah, we've already started BD'ing cuz even in sunny Arizona it's COLD! We live a mile high in Northern AZ, where highs lately have been in the low 40's So it's a good excuse for sure!
Mamacat-Sometimes just going back to bed is all ya can do
I'm pretty happy w/my crapton of hpt Wondfo's I got from Amazon. I highly recommend it! It's so nice to know they're there when the mood strikes and they dollar out to about 30 cents each so if I wanted to test everyday or multiple times a day it's no biggy, right? Which I haven't found I've wanted to do. I think the urge is stronger when I have to think about wanting to test & not having any tests, and spending more $$ on the ones from the store.
AFM: I'm expecting my crapton (my new favorite word...) of OPK wondfo's to arrive from Amazon today so I can start peeing on different sticks lol I'm really interested to see if my O days are still in the range of days I noted when I was faithfully charting, a few years back. The biology nerd in me is coming out. I love me a little science project, but "Hey Universe! I don't need several more cycles to geek out here!! This'll do it! Thanks!!"
- A Saner TTC - The Wolf Moon
- › Weekly Chat - May 7 to May 13 8 minutes ago
- › Changing routine to preserve the last nap? 15 minutes ago
- › Fevers: Is it normal for my dd to get fevers within 3 weeks of each... 21 minutes ago
- › Win a Complete Homeschool Curriculum from Oak Meadow!! 29 minutes ago
- › I am only five days past my due date. I would really like to... 34 minutes ago
- › Dinner Disaster.... 36 minutes ago
- › April 2013 Chat Thread 1 hour, 13 minutes ago
- › we have such a hard time stopping/leaving activities. I am so... 1 hour, 14 minutes ago
- › never thought it could happen to me 1 hour, 20 minutes ago
- › A Saner TTC-The Pink Moon 1 hour, 22 minutes ago
- › Trillium Organics OGmama Belly Butter by trilliumama
- › Gaiam Wrap Waist Yoga Pants by Melanie Mayo
- › Ina May's Guide to Childbirth by dayiscoming2006
- › Charlie Banana Reusable Feminine Pads Liner Butterfly, Butterfly by Chapsie
- › Earth Mama-Angel Baby Earth Mama Bottom Balm, 2 fl oz (60 ml) by Chapsie
- › Econobum Individual by Chapsie
- › EnJoye LBI Deluxe Tote Set - Brown by JennaRose
- › Lusa Organics Booty Balm by emkassu
- › I Took the Moon for a Walk by Melanie Mayo
- › BabyKicks Premium Pocket Diaper by KirstenP
- › Buying Pot for my 11-Year-Old by momofnatasha
- › Making the Grade by Melanie Mayo
- › Homeopathy -- A Lifesaver For Your Summer... by Melanie Mayo
- › Relax. Parenting Is Supposed to Be Messy,... by Brian Leaf
- › Managing Mom Stress: Sharing Tips and Trying... by Melanie Mayo
- › Who Wants to Sleep Alone? by Cynthia Mosher
- › Should I Train My Child....Like a Dog?! by Sarah Clark
- › Mothering Articles by Melanie Mayo
- › Terms and Conditions - Sustainability Oak... by JenniO11
- › Terms and Conditions - Mothering... by JenniO11