Hmm, I'm trying not to stress out too much over this stuff since I am not due until the very end of March, but here is my To do/To Buy lists...
- Install carseat / turn DD's forward facing (I also desperately need to clean and vacuum out my car, since it looks like someone is living out of it and that person could probably survive off of all of DD's cracker crumbs in the back seat)
- Set up the co-sleeper
- Pull out all of the bouncy chairs from the attic
- Set up the pack'n'play for downstairs
- Get a haircut (it's getting too long, and I can't imagine having time after baby is here)
- Make freezer meals
- coconut water
- a new nursing tank would be nice
- new accessories for my breast pump for when (and if) I go back to work / also needs a new face place since the old one got dropped and cracked
- a new baby swing would be nice since we sold our old one for some unknown reason
- would love a new recliner/glider but definitely not a must have.