Well, my water broke the next morning and we welcomed Mark Oliver into the world via vbac later that afternoon. Super fast active labor period (< 3 hours) and a crazy forceps delivery by this old school OB who knew I didn't want a repeat section. Baby had a lot of heart decels and there was concern of a rupture, but everything turned out fine.
DD has been on antibiotics and staying with grandma. We'll reunite as a family of 4 tomorrow afternoon at home and I can't wait to introduce her to her new little brother!
I've got no signs of strep myself and have been taking some vitamin C.
My DD was diagnosed with strep throat this morning. What are the chances that I'm going to come down with this, too?
Also, does anyone know if there are additional risks for my unborn baby? Or once he's born?
I have an appointment tomorrow and will ask then.
Edited by MamaBookworm - 1/24/13 at 12:27pm