I have a son who will be 4 months old when I go back to work in April 2013. Does anyone have recommendations for a nanny they have experience with and loved? Or even better, do you want to team up and share a nanny for weekday full-time care?
Nanny share in Newton, MA...anyone interested?
Similar situation... looking for September 2013 in Newton!
- 2 Posts. Joined 1/2013
- Select All Posts By This User
Where are you located in Newton and how old will your child be in September? Are you interested in sharing care in-home?
Our son will be 4 months in September. I am due in May, but would like to square away plans for the fall soon.
Ideally we would like to share in both of our homes. So a few days a week in ours and then in yours. Open to discussing.
- 13 Posts. Joined 12/2012
- Select All Posts By This User
Noelle was the nanny we used last year....would LOVE to use her again this year but $$ doesn't permit. Here is her resume:
Littleton Public Schools Tiger’s Den (afterschool daycare for children K-5thgrade)
- Fall 2009 Community Service Volunteer/employee – Winter 2010 Employee
I worked Monday-Thursday, from 2-5 during the school year. I supervised/played with children set up snack, cleaned, and was overall a High School Assistant.
Manager: Martha Hull
Phone: 978 540 2555
Address: 55 Russell St, Littleton, MA 01460
Home Care Assistant for Kasha Dziewisz: twice a week. March 2011- August 2011
- The Present Players (Community Theater in Groton) / Fall 2010- Fall 2011
Photography for website and cast portraits
Nanny for Jaeli Adams (5 years old)
- Summer of 2012 (April – late August). I worked Monday-Friday from 7:30 am – 5:30 pm. I provided many fun activities over the summer for Jaeli, we went to swimming pools, playgrounds, museums, made up creative games to play at home and played with arts and crafts. I drove Jaeli to horse camp and swimming lessons.
Mother/Father: Ashley and Chris Adams
Nanny/babysitter for Lewis Jumpertz (5 years old)
- Late January – May 18th2013. While I lived in NYC, I babysat (occasional weekend nights) and was a nanny (Tuesdays and Thursdays) for Lewis. I would pick him up from school at 11 a.m. and go swimming, did arts and crafts, went to the park, explored different shops on the walk home from school and played imaginary Star Wars games.
Mother/Father: Daniel and Caroline Jumpertz
Phone: 646 912 2201
Graduated from Littleton High School on May 20th, 2011
Accepted to all the colleges/universities applied to: Art Institute of Boston, Massachusetts College of Art & Design and Utah State University.
Massachusetts College of Art and Design
Fall 2011- Winter 2012 (Freshman, 1 semester Sophomore)
The Art Students League of New York
Studied drawing/painting with Michael Grimaldi, Dan Thompson, Marshall Jones
January 2013- May 2013
Rotary Club Drawing Competition - 3ndPlace for Illustration 2009
Littleton High School – Academic Excellence Award for Art 2009
Littleton High School – Academic Excellence Award for Art 2010
Reuben Hoar Library: Artist of the Month
Exhibited 15 pieces June- July 2010
The Boston Globe Scholastic Art and Writing Awards –2 Honorable Mentions (art) 2010, 2011.
4 Gold Keys For Individual Work: The Boston Globe Scholastic Art and Writing Awards 2010, 2011.
Gold Key Portfolio: The Boston Globe Scholastic Art and Writing Awards 2011.
Massachusetts College of Art and Design- Academic Excellence and Leadership 2012