Okay, blatantly stealing from y'all, this is what I have so far... (More for early-but-pretty-sure-it's-actually-happening labor than for "active" labor, I guess):
1) Call DH if he's not home (crazy breaking news, but he recently, really unexpectedly, got a job outside the home!)
2) Call midwives
3) IF I go early (due March 1, my mom is coming to stay for a few weeks starting Feb 26), then call Dr. Mom (just to tell her/for support, since she lives 9 hours away)
4) Possibly call BFF-- we are leaving this open to my preference-- she is so great!
5) Charge cell
6) Put on labor outfit (pseudo-swim suit, under comfy sweats or whatever) and maybe a little makeup! I know, I know-- and I don't feel compelled to wear makeup all the time, but it does boost my spirits a bit, even wear a touch during marathons. Probably waterproof mascara and a bit of lip color or something.
7) Set out labor foods/drinks for me and for my helpers (get DH to do this if he's home)
8) Set out camera/video camera and tripod?
9) Arrange fresh bed sheets with hidden plastic sheet (also get DH to do this if he's home)
10) Stick purse and hospital bag near the door so if we transfer we don't have to search for anything (ditto DH, again)
11) Turn up water heater or get DH or brother (lives with us) to do so, and possibly leave note with brother not to use appliances b/c water is super-heated
I wouldn't fill up the tub at this point, necessarily... depends on how quickly labor is progressing, etc.