- make appointment for house cleaners to come and do top-to-bottom clean incl windows
- put together sidecar crib, change table still need to arrange sidecar safely
- buy new & bigger fridge
- wash all old and new baby clothes, blankets, cloth diapers etc
- organize diaper station and baby's dresser
- stock freezer with ready-made meals, snacks and crockpot meals
- buy mama supplies for labour and after birth (need another list here entirely...)
- wash ergo, sling, and infant carseat
- buy new nursing cover
- find/clean/organize breast pump, bottles & all pumping and bottle accessories
- write up birth plan to give to midwives and post on wall at birth centre
- decide whether or not we'll use oral vitamin k this time- if so, order it!
- design email birth announcement
- potty train DS (working on this one, it's SLOW going)
- organize kitchen cupboards and pantry
- buy a bassinet or other portable around-the-house spot for baby to sleep/rest in
- KEGELS - yoga - breathing/birth practice and more kegels
- look for occasional baby sitter for DS
- Have more sex! to get DH ready for the dry spell I know is looming...
I felt like I had accomplished so much more this week. Sigh. That's it, I guess.
And more things to add to the list:
20. Visit preschools and start applications and wait list process for DS to start in Sept.
21. Get guestroom etc organized for my mom to visit for a month
22. Find a used/new nursing chair
23. Buy belly binder