I'll start the discussion.
The link below discusses GBS and water births. The theory is that when GBS is diluted in water, the baby has a harder time contracting it.
It does however, poke holes into my arguement to see if I can only have a vaginal swab done (or both, but different cultures so I know what's what) due to fecal matter going into the water... My old theory was that since the baby wasn't coming out of my butt, I don't much care what kind of bacteria exists there.
I have decided to get the test (97% sure I'm not changing my mind). I have not decided what to do with the results. I haven't had antibotics for over a decade (before that, I didn't react poorly to them, but still...) My MW is not pushing for the test at all. And IF it's positive, she's not pushing for antibotics, but is willing to administer them if I want.
Is anyone else as confused as I am?