Hi Serafina! I know it's nice to know someone who is going through the same things you are right now. Hopefully you aren't feeling quite as crummy as I am - very ready to fast forward through this nausea & exhaustion - bring on the 2nd tri PLEASE! :)
Parenting supplies mentioned in this thread:
Embrace: A Pregnancy JournalNo reviews yet.
- productEmbrace: A Pregnancy Journaltagged by Cynthia Mosher, 10/24/13
- productGreat Expectations: Your All-in-One Resource for Pregnancy & Childbirthtagged by Cynthia Mosher, 10/24/13
- productHypBirth: Natural Childbirth Preparation Kit (DVD)tagged by Cynthia Mosher, 10/24/13
- productIna May's Guide to Childbirthtagged by Cynthia Mosher, 10/24/13
- productRaising Baby Green: The Earth-Friendly Guide to Pregnancy, Childbirth, and Baby Caretagged by Cynthia Mosher, 10/24/13
- productSacred Pregnancy: A Loving Guide and Journal for Expectant Momstagged by Cynthia Mosher, 10/24/13
Related Forum Threads
- vent about working while pregnant Last post on 8/26/13 at 11:51am in April 2014 Due Date Club
- In Labor or Warming up for Labor Thread... Last post on 8/4/13 at 5:34am in July 2013 Due Date Club
- Things never to ask a pregnant woman Last post on Yesterday at 8:18 pm in I'm Pregnant
- Infertility ONE Thread GRADUATES!!! - Summer 2012 Last post on 12/28/12 at 9:33pm in I'm Pregnant
- December Chat Thread Last post on 1/2/13 at 6:59am in April 2013 Due Date Club
The Hidden Risk of Epidurals
Last edited: 6/20/13
- Sacred Pregnancy - The Movement: An Interview with Annie DaulterLast edited: 2/26/14
- Director of Birth Story on Mothering While FilmmakingLast edited: 10/3/13
- Birth in the 1950s and 60s: Interview with My GrandmotherLast edited: 9/11/13
- Practical Principles for an Empowered BirthLast edited: 9/11/13
Welcome! - Page 7post #121 of 1832/18/13 at 6:47pmpost #122 of 1832/18/13 at 10:47pmpost #123 of 1832/18/13 at 10:49pmpost #124 of 1832/19/13 at 6:26amHi everyone! Really excited to be joining you!
1. Preferred name: you guys can call me Kara
2. EDD (estimated due date): October 27!!
3. How long TTC (trying to conceive): We got pregnant first month trying.
4. Part of the country you live in: I live in Indiana.
5. How many kids you have: I have an 18 month old son. His name is Jude
6. Profession: I'm currently a SAHM but I am also a registered radiographer. I'm still in school for ultrasound as well.
7. Hoping for a boy or girl (or don't care either way) and why: I would really like to have a girl this time. I'm not sure if this will be our last or not but I would love a daughter. I will honestly be happy either way though!post #125 of 1832/19/13 at 9:04ampost #126 of 1832/19/13 at 1:37pm
1. Preferred name : Suzie
2. EDD (estimated due date): October 24
3. How long TTC (trying to conceive) 2 years - ended up going IVF
4. Part of the country you live in: Australia
5. How many kids you have: 1 son 14
6. Profession: Small business owner Music Store
7. Hoping for a boy or girl (or don't care either way): just so happy to be pregnant :)
post #127 of 1832/19/13 at 2:20pmpost #128 of 1832/20/13 at 12:35pm
Hi everybody. Looks like I'm joining after all! My body is done playing its practical joke on me;)
post #129 of 1832/20/13 at 12:46pmpost #130 of 1832/20/13 at 2:20pmThread Starterpost #131 of 1832/20/13 at 2:41pmpost #132 of 1832/20/13 at 3:06pmpost #133 of 1832/21/13 at 5:10ampost #134 of 1832/21/13 at 5:32ampost #135 of 1832/21/13 at 9:03am
- oct. 28
- ttc for a little less than a year. No fertility issues luckily, just a toddler that nurses a lot so my period was all kinds of crazy.
- Miami beach
- One other child, 21 month old boy
- Certified breastfeeding counselor. Graduate student (masters in maternal health and lactation) hopefully I will be ibclc in 2014...
- Hoping for a girl, we already were blesses with a boy!
Excited to be joining here!
Preferred name: Ania
EDD - October 14
We weren't trying, this was my 2nd month off the pill and we just got really lucky!
this is our first!
Hoping for a girl, but just really happy either way :) We have two boy cats and the joke is that if we have another boy in the house, it will tip the scales TOO far in their favor!post #136 of 1832/21/13 at 2:12pm
Really excited to be here!
1. Preferred name - Shevaun
2. EDD (estimated due date) - October 22 :)
3. How long TTC (trying to conceive) - We were fortunate to conceive during the first cycle. I was in the process of being referred to an OB/GYN for endometriosis and was Convinced we would have a very difficult time.
4. Part of the country you live in - Canada
5. How many kids you have - This is our first. :)
6. Profession - Homemaker
7. Hoping for a boy or girl (or don't care either way) and why - I Really want a girl someday. Boys tend to run in my husband's family, so fingers are crossed for a girl; however, I really just want a healthy, happy baby.
So far my only symptom is sore breasts. I've read that morning sickness often starts in W6, so I guess time will tell!post #137 of 1832/21/13 at 2:31pmpost #138 of 1832/21/13 at 5:19pm
Hi y'all! I'm very happy to be joining this board.
1. Name: Grace
2. EDD: 10/18 (My thirtieth birthday!)
3. How long TTC (trying to conceive): Three years- this was our first round IVF and we were one of the lucky ones!
4. Part of the country you live in: Vermont
5. How many kids you have: Just the one on the way
6. Profession: Full-time nanny to a danger muffin
7. Hoping for a boy or girl (or don't care either way) and why: Don't care! I guess there are more hand-me-downs in store for a little girl from friends or family, but we're just excited to finally be expecting a son or daughter! A son just might wind up rocking some floral prints at home :)post #139 of 1832/21/13 at 5:28pmpost #140 of 1832/23/13 at 8:07pmHello DDC sisters! Very excited to join you all.
1. Preferred name - lyndie or Amanda
2. EDD (estimated due date) - 10-22
3. How long TTC (trying to conceive) - I wasn't necessarily, but DH was *lol*
4. Part of the country you live in - MD, USA
5. How many kids you have - one DD, 2 in May
6. Profession - SAHM
7. Hoping for a boy or girl (or don't care either way) and why - hoping for another girl
- Sacred Pregnancy - The Movement: An Interview with Annie Daulter
- › New! 6 minutes ago
- › Need Answers. 11 minutes ago
- › HSG Postponed. Fourth Cycle of Attempted Scheduling. Seeking... 13 minutes ago
- › Best way to get B9/Folate before TTC 14 minutes ago
- › ~*~ The TTC ONE Thread~*~ March 2014 15 minutes ago
- › Ways to increase blood volume? 19 minutes ago
- › The Fertility Challenged One Thread - Spring 2014 23 minutes ago
- › 50 state postcard swap 29 minutes ago
- › Eating and guilt/worry 32 minutes ago
- › Bajingo Mamas and Babies - Having babies in our 30s - '11, '12,... 35 minutes ago
- › Vaccine: The Controversial Story of Medicine's Greatest Lifesaver by ss834
- › Pyur Diaper Balm by MimiPilla
- › Burt's Bees Mama Bee Belly Balm, Fragrance Free, by KatelynRose
- › Summer Infant Best View Handheld Color Video Monitor with 2.5"... by thebessmartinfo
- › Happy Heiny's One Size Cloth Diapers by SquirmyWorm
- › Homesteader's Kitchen, The: Recipes from Farm to Table by Monica S
- › Rainbow Light Just Once Prenatal One Multivitamin, 90 Tablets by glwilson22
- › Bear Stays Up for Christmas by rosemarievpaulson
- › The Night Before Christmas by rjdoghouse
- › The Polar Express by sassyfirechick
- › Okay to Leave Kids in the Car While Popping... by Brian Leaf
- › Laundry Zen by Laura Grace Weldon
- › High Needs Mother by BrainChild
- › Homebirth Forum Guidelines by Cynthia Mosher
- › Disclaimer by Cynthia Mosher
- › Does Siri Thwart Social Intelligence? by Marcy Axness
- › Homeschooling with YouTube by SavvyHomeschool
- › Closing the Door On Childbearing by Melanie Mayo
- › A Journey Through Childhood with Seuss by Melanie Mayo
- › Belly Binding for Prenatal Comfort and... by Kristen Tea