Thanks, jjh! You, too! At least I have a bunch of cheap tests, so I can indulge this obsession without going broke...
Recent Images In This Thread
- topicTrying To Conceivetagged by pokeyAC, 1/31/13
Related Forum Threads
- 9-10DPO AF Due on the 18th Last post on Today at 12:00 pm in Trying To Conceive
- Light periods Last post on 3/11/14 at 11:00pm in Trying To Conceive
- Baby aspirin Last post on 3/12/14 at 12:04pm in Trying To Conceive
- DHEA? Last post on 3/10/14 at 10:09am in Trying To Conceive
- Success stories after vasectomy reversal? Last post on Yesterday at 12:48 pm in Trying To Conceive
My Road Through Infertility
Last edited: 9/3/13
- Trying To Conceive After A Loss ResourcesLast edited: 6/27/11
- Fertility Awareness MethodLast edited: 8/22/11
February TWW Thread - Page 2post #22 of 6542/1/13 at 5:24pmpost #23 of 6542/1/13 at 5:26pmpost #24 of 6542/1/13 at 5:40pmpost #25 of 6542/1/13 at 5:44pmpost #26 of 6542/1/13 at 6:18pmpost #27 of 6542/1/13 at 6:29pmpost #28 of 6542/1/13 at 6:51pmpost #29 of 6542/1/13 at 8:29pm
Renaissance- looks like you haven't ovulated yet. Your body can gear up to ovulate which will give you the positive opks and temp rise. Then, if you don't ovulate, the temp will fall again and your body will try again. There's also sometimes a fallback rise, where you have one low temp after your ovulation, then they go back up. Unfortunately, it's a waiting game to find out the answer! Keep BDing, just in case!post #30 of 6542/1/13 at 9:04pmpost #31 of 6542/1/13 at 10:12pmpost #32 of 6542/2/13 at 1:23amI am hopeful I might join the oct. due date club. It's like 4 am here, and I have the calmest, weirdest insomnia in the world. Aaaaand nausea.....and my boobs hurt. And I'm crampy, but it's not going away. It's more like just a tightness. I want to test so bad,but I'm only 9dpo or so, I think.post #33 of 6542/2/13 at 4:02ampost #34 of 6542/2/13 at 5:49ampost #35 of 6542/2/13 at 7:15am
Sounds promising, Blonhrt!
AFM, the more I read up on charting, the more I think that we might've missed our window this time around. Well, not completely, but I think that I ovulated a little later than I've been thinking. Timing-wise, it doesn't make sense, because AF is due on the 7th, but, oh, I don't know. I should probably just start charting to feel a little saner about the process.
Good luck, Blonhrt, ladyelms, mamacatsbaby, and... I think that's everyone waiting right now? (Unless, Nova, you actually are in?)post #36 of 6542/2/13 at 7:37am
Dahlia Lurk away!! Always so happy to see you I will definitely keep in touch!! It may happen for me or it may not. Realistically, this is just a fact. I am so, so grateful for my DH and my incredible firecracker DD. If it is meant to be, I desperately do hope to have another. Time will tell!! I am very excited to see you move on, though it is with a bit of selfish sadness that I won't hear from you as often! Much love and hugs to you, mama.
Blonhrt So exciting!! Fx and to you!
Katie Any news?
to all our new members. I've been a little MIA this week.
Full blown AF arrived this morning. I am feeling surprisingly okay with it. My cycle was 29 days and I O'd on CD 15, which all feels like an improvement. Maybe my B Complex supplement is helping! I have an appointment in a few weeks to evaluate what might be inhibiting my ability to conceive. Getting lab work Monday, CD 3, for FSH levels. At least I have a plan, right? I will continue temping this cycle, I found that really easy to do and having a chart was really helpful, to see it all laid out in front of me. So, on to cycle 10 on this journey TTC #2!! Thank you for all of your support, mamas!!
Happy Weekend!!post #37 of 6542/2/13 at 9:24ampost #38 of 6542/2/13 at 9:40am
Hi mamas! Sorry I've been MIA. Busy at work and being crabby about BFNs so I think I had to step away for a little bit. But I'm back. Still a little crabby (stupid hormones!) but I'm getting over it slowly. Spotting this morning and lower back pain so I'm sure AF is arriving. I put my cup in so I haven't checked but I'm sure that's the body's plan for the day. So aggravating! But I'm trying to be happy because the progesterone helped me have a 13 day LP which is my longest since I got off BC in August. When we were TTCing DD I was on the progesterone for 2 cycles before I got a BFP on the 3rd cycle with it so maybe my body just needs a normal cycle or 2 before I can get pg. The silver lining is that my work schedule in March is suuuuper light (for once!) and that would be 6-10 weeks if I get pg this cycle so it would be nice to have the easiest schedule when I'm feeling the worst! Also I'd be on leave over the holidays, which would be nice. So those are some good things! Trying to remind myself of those. I know it's only our 3rd cycle now, but I was ready to start trying in August and couldn't because of some medications I had to take which was so hard and I wish things had gone differently so I could have started earlier and maybe I'd be pg by now. That's just not how things went and I know it'll be ok, but it's just hard. I have vowed to try not to get too excited about anything this cycle. I just get myself on such a rollercoaster. I am also going to give DH all my tests so I can't go through that evap madness again. That just wasn't fair. No one I know has ever seen a pink evap on a FRER like that! It had to be, though, since I didn't get a line on anything else so I don't think it was a chemical. Anyhow, I'm going to really try to find my zen this cycle. I am off the weekend I should be ovulating, so now weird middle of the night BDing which should make it feel a little more normal!
Ok, after all that rambling...
Renaissance - I agree there's no clear ov pattern on your chart yet. Hopefully soon or I agree it's possible your body geared up to ov but didn't. I would keep BDing to be safe! FX!
Larski, jjh, blonhrt, mamablue, maamcatsbaby - FX for you all!!! Testing time is coming and I can't wait to see all of your BFPs!!!
Nova - We can be cycle buddies! Hope AF hurries up and isn't too cruel.
Dahlia - Feel free to lurk! Hope your'e doing well and thanks for the dust!
ladyelms - Hugs on the BFN. You're definitely not out, though. Every pg is different and 11 DPO is still a bit early! FX AF stays away for you!
Sparkle - Hugs on AF. We are cycle buddies again! Glad you're getting labwork, maybe it will reveal something that can be done to help. Glad we both had more normal cycles, maybe it's a good setup for next cycle! I love temping, too. It's so nice to know your body so well.
Hugs and babydust all around today!!!post #39 of 6542/2/13 at 10:31ampost #40 of 6542/2/13 at 10:40amHey Katie! Im glad your feeling a little better, its a slow process but we'll both get there. AF did come for me lastnight and i was surprisingly ok. Im super excited about this month because this will be my first month using opks, and Im so happy we will be cycle buddies this month. im keeping my FX that this will be our month:)
- Trying To Conceive After A Loss Resources
- › The BEST baby product you own? 3 minutes ago
- › another star publicly refuses to vaccinate and they skewer her in... 5 minutes ago
- › February '09 Mamas ~ Childhood Chat :) 10 minutes ago
- › What's next mom?? 27 minutes ago
- › 16 weeks and fundus above belly button! 31 minutes ago
- › ~* November 2014 Roll Call *~ 37 minutes ago
- › The Fertility Challenged One Thread - Spring 2014 39 minutes ago
- › Breastfeeding twins challenge 56 minutes ago
- › 16 weeks pregnant and thinking of getting a young dog. Am I crazy? 57 minutes ago
- › A pediatrician's different perspective on why he doesn't accept... 1 hour ago
- › By Marie Winn - The Plug-In Drug: Television, Computers, and Family... by Catholic Mama
- › Vaccine: The Controversial Story of Medicine's Greatest Lifesaver by ss834
- › Pyur Diaper Balm by MimiPilla
- › Burt's Bees Mama Bee Belly Balm, Fragrance Free, by KatelynRose
- › Summer Infant Best View Handheld Color Video Monitor with 2.5"... by thebessmartinfo
- › Happy Heiny's One Size Cloth Diapers by SquirmyWorm
- › Homesteader's Kitchen, The: Recipes from Farm to Table by Monica S
- › Rainbow Light Just Once Prenatal One Multivitamin, 90 Tablets by glwilson22
- › Bear Stays Up for Christmas by rosemarievpaulson
- › The Night Before Christmas by rjdoghouse
- › Low Prep Art Projects for Kids by AmandaK
- › 8 Ways Natural Birth Helps With Breastfeeding by Sarah Clark
- › Probiotics and Your Little Ones by JenniO11
- › The Debate Over Handheld Devices for Babies... by Marcy Axness
- › Preparing your Child to Attend a... by OliviaHinebaugh
- › Am I A Bad Mother or Has Africa Run Out of... by BrainChild
- › Your Two-Year-Old Knows Squatting is Better by Melanie Mayo
- › Okay to Leave Kids in the Car While Popping... by Melanie Mayo
- › Laundry Zen by Laura Grace Weldon
- › High Needs Mother by BrainChild