Thanks, jjh! You, too! At least I have a bunch of cheap tests, so I can indulge this obsession without going broke...
Recent Images In This Thread
Mothering Top Picks
- topicTrying To Conceive
Related Forum Threads
- progesterone ? for those with experience Last post on Today at 6:14 pm in Trying To Conceive
- Thoughts on my situation please ! Last post on Yesterday at 7:22 pm in Trying To Conceive
- No ppaf and one day of EW surrounded by Abundant creamy cm.. Last post on Yesterday at 9:10 am in Trying To Conceive
- Finding a supportive provider for TTC over 40 Last post on 6/17/13 at 6:40pm in Trying To Conceive
- BBT rising on CD4? Last post on 6/17/13 at 4:23am in Trying To Conceive
February TWW Thread - Page 2
so funny how we all pee when we know it's irrational!
11dpo and bfn. :( i know i'm not out, but i don't have a good feeling. i tested positive on 10dpo last pregnancy, so i assume if i was, i'd get a bfp by now. is that usually how it works? would love to hear from others about that.
Renaissance- looks like you haven't ovulated yet. Your body can gear up to ovulate which will give you the positive opks and temp rise. Then, if you don't ovulate, the temp will fall again and your body will try again. There's also sometimes a fallback rise, where you have one low temp after your ovulation, then they go back up. Unfortunately, it's a waiting game to find out the answer! Keep BDing, just in case!
Sounds promising, Blonhrt!
AFM, the more I read up on charting, the more I think that we might've missed our window this time around. Well, not completely, but I think that I ovulated a little later than I've been thinking. Timing-wise, it doesn't make sense, because AF is due on the 7th, but, oh, I don't know. I should probably just start charting to feel a little saner about the process.
Good luck, Blonhrt, ladyelms, mamacatsbaby, and... I think that's everyone waiting right now? (Unless, Nova, you actually are in?)
Dahlia Lurk away!! Always so happy to see you I will definitely keep in touch!! It may happen for me or it may not. Realistically, this is just a fact. I am so, so grateful for my DH and my incredible firecracker DD. If it is meant to be, I desperately do hope to have another. Time will tell!! I am very excited to see you move on, though it is with a bit of selfish sadness that I won't hear from you as often! Much love and hugs to you, mama.
Blonhrt So exciting!! Fx and to you!
Katie Any news?
to all our new members. I've been a little MIA this week.
Full blown AF arrived this morning. I am feeling surprisingly okay with it. My cycle was 29 days and I O'd on CD 15, which all feels like an improvement. Maybe my B Complex supplement is helping! I have an appointment in a few weeks to evaluate what might be inhibiting my ability to conceive. Getting lab work Monday, CD 3, for FSH levels. At least I have a plan, right? I will continue temping this cycle, I found that really easy to do and having a chart was really helpful, to see it all laid out in front of me. So, on to cycle 10 on this journey TTC #2!! Thank you for all of your support, mamas!!
blonhrt88 - So exciting! I've experienced that zen before. Turns out I was pregnant with my son.
AFM - 6dpo. Mild cramping. Maybe it's something? I hope so!
Hi mamas! Sorry I've been MIA. Busy at work and being crabby about BFNs so I think I had to step away for a little bit. But I'm back. Still a little crabby (stupid hormones!) but I'm getting over it slowly. Spotting this morning and lower back pain so I'm sure AF is arriving. I put my cup in so I haven't checked but I'm sure that's the body's plan for the day. So aggravating! But I'm trying to be happy because the progesterone helped me have a 13 day LP which is my longest since I got off BC in August. When we were TTCing DD I was on the progesterone for 2 cycles before I got a BFP on the 3rd cycle with it so maybe my body just needs a normal cycle or 2 before I can get pg. The silver lining is that my work schedule in March is suuuuper light (for once!) and that would be 6-10 weeks if I get pg this cycle so it would be nice to have the easiest schedule when I'm feeling the worst! Also I'd be on leave over the holidays, which would be nice. So those are some good things! Trying to remind myself of those. I know it's only our 3rd cycle now, but I was ready to start trying in August and couldn't because of some medications I had to take which was so hard and I wish things had gone differently so I could have started earlier and maybe I'd be pg by now. That's just not how things went and I know it'll be ok, but it's just hard. I have vowed to try not to get too excited about anything this cycle. I just get myself on such a rollercoaster. I am also going to give DH all my tests so I can't go through that evap madness again. That just wasn't fair. No one I know has ever seen a pink evap on a FRER like that! It had to be, though, since I didn't get a line on anything else so I don't think it was a chemical. Anyhow, I'm going to really try to find my zen this cycle. I am off the weekend I should be ovulating, so now weird middle of the night BDing which should make it feel a little more normal!
Ok, after all that rambling...
Renaissance - I agree there's no clear ov pattern on your chart yet. Hopefully soon or I agree it's possible your body geared up to ov but didn't. I would keep BDing to be safe! FX!
Larski, jjh, blonhrt, mamablue, maamcatsbaby - FX for you all!!! Testing time is coming and I can't wait to see all of your BFPs!!!
Nova - We can be cycle buddies! Hope AF hurries up and isn't too cruel.
Dahlia - Feel free to lurk! Hope your'e doing well and thanks for the dust!
ladyelms - Hugs on the BFN. You're definitely not out, though. Every pg is different and 11 DPO is still a bit early! FX AF stays away for you!
Sparkle - Hugs on AF. We are cycle buddies again! Glad you're getting labwork, maybe it will reveal something that can be done to help. Glad we both had more normal cycles, maybe it's a good setup for next cycle! I love temping, too. It's so nice to know your body so well.
Hugs and babydust all around today!!!
- › June chat thread 1 minute ago
- › February 2014, anyone? 2 minutes ago
- › February '09 Mamas ~ Childhood Chat :) 3 minutes ago
- › ~The TTC One Thread June 2013~ 5 minutes ago
- › Anyone crafting? 5 minutes ago
- › I need advice please. What made you feel comfortable with deciding... 6 minutes ago
- › TMI- vaginal discharge 7 minutes ago
- › June 2013 chat thread - 2nd trimester here we come! 7 minutes ago
- › Listeria hysteria 8 minutes ago
- › Not scared of birth, scared of people 8 minutes ago
- › Bug Band Insect Repellent Wristbands - Blue by MinneapolisMama
- › Burt's Bees Baby Bee SPF 30 Sunscreen Stick, 0.7 Ounce by lamjenifer
- › Shea Moisture Raw Shea Butter Baby Head-to-Toe Wash & Shampoo -... by glassesgirlnj
- › Aveeno Cleansing baby shampoo by fayebond
- › Aveeno Soothing Oat Baby Wash by fayebond
- › Earth Mama Body Butter - 8oz by fayebond
- › Maclaren Beginning Travel Kit for Mother by fayebond
- › Bravado Designs Bodysilk Seamless Nursing Bra by lightbulb
- › Natural Bug Blend Bug Repellent Spray by fayebond
- › Do Naturals Just Berry Shampoo and Conditioner by fayebond
- › Ouch! How Homeopathy Can Help With Those... by Melanie Mayo
- › Homeopathic Help for Post-Partum Mothers: a... by Melanie Mayo
- › Adding the Second Child by Sarah Clark
- › 5 Steps for Managing Stress and Anxiety by Melanie Mayo
- › What Marketers Don't Understand About... by Melanie Mayo
- › For the Dads by Rachel Wolf
- › What Happened When This Bereaved Mom Sought A... by momofnatasha
- › More About Soothing Small Tummies from... by Melanie Mayo
- › Get Ready To Read By Playing by Melanie Mayo
- › "Do You Trust Me?" by SantoshaMama