AFM, I'm CD14 and finally have some EWCM today. I usually get it a few days earlier than this but I had a big presentation at school which made me stressed out for the past week so I think that may have delayed O a little bit. Now that my presentation is over (and I really didn't need to worry so much about it!), my body seems to have switched gears. It will be a busy weekend around here ;-)
Recent Images In This Thread
- topicTrying To Conceivetagged by pokeyAC, 1/31/13
Related Forum Threads
- TTC. I NEED HELP...PLEASE Last post on Yesterday at 9:44 pm in Trying To Conceive
- Cycle seems whacked. Last post on Today at 4:43 pm in Trying To Conceive
- 9-10DPO AF Due on the 18th Last post on Today at 12:40 pm in Trying To Conceive
- Light periods Last post on 3/11/14 at 11:00pm in Trying To Conceive
- Baby aspirin Last post on 3/12/14 at 12:04pm in Trying To Conceive
My Road Through Infertility
Last edited: 9/3/13
- Trying To Conceive After A Loss ResourcesLast edited: 6/27/11
- Fertility Awareness MethodLast edited: 8/22/11
February TWW Thread - Page 12post #222 of 6542/8/13 at 11:12ampost #223 of 6542/8/13 at 12:19pmpost #224 of 6542/8/13 at 12:33pmpost #225 of 6542/8/13 at 1:49pmCongrats deli! I hope this is a sticky one after your long wait.
Congrats sparkle on the 'norms' lol and happy BDing!
Angel - hoping you catch the egg this time too!
Blonhart - good luck with the patience game... I mean IDGFV lol - same to the rest of you ladies in that 'happy' place!
Afm I'm still lurking daily - in out this month (missed O) so I'm currently at 15dpo and watching to see how long my LP is lol before AF shows... Then onto a productive next cycle!post #226 of 6542/8/13 at 1:55pmHi all! Lots of BFPs and late AFS yay!!
Ok so question: my AF is officially late. I'm not usually late and I've been taking vitex for 3 months now so I would assume that's not the problem. HPTs have been negative thus far but I didn't test with FMU this morning because I woke up really early to pee and didn't want to test lol so anyway I am dumb and obsessive and used my last frer today when I got home from work after drinking a lot. I opened the test up to look at it and it just completely fell apart.
Has this happened to everyone else? I've seen Katie's before torn apart and it didn't look like this! Let me know ! Also please excuse my filthy sink hahapost #227 of 6542/8/13 at 2:01pmpost #228 of 6542/8/13 at 2:04pmpost #229 of 6542/8/13 at 2:09pmOh there is totally no line there from what I can tell. It almos seems like I didn't pee on it enough! Which I held it in my urine for 5 sec so that's strange. I'm just being weird and I am probably out because I have no symptoms just late AF which could mean nothing. Agh. I won't be TOO sad though because I really would love a November baby so I vs have maternity leave through the holidays since I work retail then I wouldn't quit my job hahapost #230 of 6542/8/13 at 2:36pmpost #231 of 6542/8/13 at 4:08pmpost #232 of 6542/8/13 at 9:19pm
Am I too late to join this party?
I'm (probably obviously) brand new here. (Please forgive me for being low on knowledge when it comes to different terms and abbreviations.) I have some fertility issues, but currently I can't do anything medically to combat them due to no health insurance and lack of money otherwise, so I just pray. A lot.
For the last few days I've had a heavy, bloated feeling in my lower abdomen, which is putting pressure on my bladder. I thought maybe I was just constipated (TMI?) buuut that is not the case. I've been incredibly thirsty for the past 5-7 days, especially upon waking. I've also been ravenously hungry all day today, this is the first day I've noticed this. I don't have anything close to a normal menstrual cycle, so I have no idea if AF is on her way or not. I've had crazy temperature fluctuation, bursts of energy swinging into pretty strong fatigue, tender breasts, and probably more. I have many a time tricked myself into thinking I was pregnant and then one to two days later began my period, but none of those times included the thirst, bladder pressure, or the amount of hunger I had today.
I'm sorry for the rant. I hope this wasn't an inappropriate place to post all of this! I guess I'm just looking for people who can understand the emotions that go into not being able to get pregnant easily, as opposed to my [very caring and loving and thoughtful] friends who can only tell me, "Don't worry, it'll happen!"post #233 of 6542/9/13 at 2:11ampost #234 of 6542/9/13 at 2:51ampost #235 of 6542/9/13 at 4:06amQuote:Oh that's such wonderful news deli! Huge congratulations!!! Wishing you a healthy, happy, super boring nine months that ends in a fat, healthy, squishy little baby . Can't wait to see how you told the hubs.Quote:Have fun! Glad your presentation is over (sounds like you did well!) and you can get on with your get on .Originally Posted by AngelKissedKids
AFM, I'm CD14 and finally have some EWCM today. I usually get it a few days earlier than this but I had a big presentation at school which made me stressed out for the past week so I think that may have delayed O a little bit. Now that my presentation is over (and I really didn't need to worry so much about it!), my body seems to have switched gears. It will be a busy weekend around here ;-)Quote:What kind of sick, twisted mind games are going on here?! How are you feeling? Have you tested again yet?Quote:Fantastic! I'm so glad everything is looking good Sparkle! Too old? Pfft, we're spring hens my dear!
for you anyway jjh!
And a big and happy weekend to everyone else out there .
Ok, so here's a x-post from a thread I post in on the PABL forum here last night:Quote:Originally Posted by mamacatsbaby
Me, I wasn't sure I'd be able to get online the way I was feeling earlier, good gawd! I was dizzy like I'd had a few too many and that was not fun. Guess it came on b/c I didn't eat enough today but I haven't been all that hungry. And even when I do need to eat I don't get like that. Had some super buttery artisan toast and my blood sugar seems to be on an even keel now. I still feel weird though. I'm fighting to stay awake and it's not even a quarter 'til 9 yet! The tired I had last cycle gots nothin' on this *yawn*. IDK ladies, this is just, different. We'll see what the weekend brings . (I almost fell asleep before pressing submit ).
I'm still coming up with red wine positives or inconclusive weird streaks on these $ store tests I have though . If AF keeps staying elsewhere maybe I'll throw a little change at a digi. Told hubby about the dizzy spell yesterday and he raises his eyebrows and gives me a look . I say to him "Now you've messed up and given me hope, stop it!" or something to that effect lol. Aaarrrggghhh, this is just too much .post #236 of 6542/9/13 at 5:51ampost #237 of 6542/9/13 at 7:54am
Lyterae Hang in there mama! Only a few more days until you'll know (yes, I know, the wait is exquisitely painful). Your chart looks beautiful to me.
Blonhrt Any news? Sending babydust your way!!
Mamacats Yeah, most days I feel pretty good about my age but since TTC #2 has taken much longer than anticipated, I have wondered if that was the hold up. I guessed that it was likely I might have elevated FSH levels and decreased ovarian reserve. But it looks like I am good to go. This gives me even greater motivation to assure 4-5 days of BDing every day until O!! Gotta take advantage of that fertile window, right? Wait, did I miss something? You've been getting faint positives?! You could splurge for a FRER before going the digi route (the FRERs are much more sensitive).
Jjh I have fingers and toes crossed that you'll see your BFP this morning!! Not that I have a cheerleader bone in my body but I feel like raising pom poms here to root for you, mama!!! Wishing and hoping and sending up lots of good vibes for you
Katie Are you still on your night rotation? You said you'd be done before you expect O, right? A regular daytime schedule will be much more conducive to BDing. Having opposite schedules is so hard. My DH and I did that the first few years we were married, definitely stressful. My DD is very sensitive and kind and I am glad I have always been honest and open with her (at a developmentally appropriate level obviously). She is so grown up in many ways and I cannot hide my feelings from her. I know she'll be a fantastic big sister.
Sending lots of to those of you waiting to know!!
AFM CD 8. Waiting to O. I am thinking it should be on or around Valentine's Day but since I have O'd on CD 11-12 in previous months, I am watching closely. OPK was negative this morning but getting darker.
Happy Weekend everyone!! Any fun plans? We're pretty snowed in here. Snow play and cocoa all aroundpost #238 of 6542/9/13 at 8:53ampost #239 of 6542/9/13 at 9:07ampost #240 of 6542/9/13 at 10:09am
- Trying To Conceive After A Loss Resources
- › Bajingo Mamas and Babies - Having babies in our 30s - '11, '12,... 3 minutes ago
- › Georgiana's Birth: a planned unassisted homebirth 7 minutes ago
- › Just need a little GD support! 10 minutes ago
- › Homebirthing roll call. 12 minutes ago
- › Ailyn Dharma 13 minutes ago
- › Freezer Meals for Postpartum 14 minutes ago
- › March Chat! 17 minutes ago
- › Getting started after Unschooling. 19 minutes ago
- › Any other Pregnancy After Loss Mamas? 25 minutes ago
- › Changing my discipline techniques... where do I learn about GD/CP? 25 minutes ago
- › By Marie Winn - The Plug-In Drug: Television, Computers, and Family... by Catholic Mama
- › Vaccine: The Controversial Story of Medicine's Greatest Lifesaver by ss834
- › Pyur Diaper Balm by MimiPilla
- › Burt's Bees Mama Bee Belly Balm, Fragrance Free, by KatelynRose
- › Summer Infant Best View Handheld Color Video Monitor with 2.5"... by thebessmartinfo
- › Happy Heiny's One Size Cloth Diapers by SquirmyWorm
- › Homesteader's Kitchen, The: Recipes from Farm to Table by Monica S
- › Rainbow Light Just Once Prenatal One Multivitamin, 90 Tablets by glwilson22
- › Bear Stays Up for Christmas by rosemarievpaulson
- › The Night Before Christmas by rjdoghouse
- › Low Prep Art Projects for Kids by AmandaK
- › 8 Ways Natural Birth Helps With Breastfeeding by Sarah Clark
- › Probiotics and Your Little Ones by JenniO11
- › The Debate Over Handheld Devices for Babies... by Marcy Axness
- › Preparing your Child to Attend a... by OliviaHinebaugh
- › Am I A Bad Mother or Has Africa Run Out of... by BrainChild
- › Your Two-Year-Old Knows Squatting is Better by Melanie Mayo
- › Okay to Leave Kids in the Car While Popping... by Melanie Mayo
- › Laundry Zen by Laura Grace Weldon
- › High Needs Mother by BrainChild