- 466 Posts. Joined 10/2012
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
Mothering Top Picks
- topicTrying To Conceive
Related Forum Threads
- No ppaf and one day of EW surrounded by Abundant creamy cm.. Last post on Today at 9:10 am in Trying To Conceive
- Finding a supportive provider for TTC over 40 Last post on Yesterday at 6:40 pm in Trying To Conceive
- BBT rising on CD4? Last post on Yesterday at 4:23 am in Trying To Conceive
- How often? Last post on 6/13/13 at 12:28pm in Trying To Conceive
- COULD THIS BE IMPLANTATION BLEEDING??? Last post on 6/10/13 at 11:08am in Trying To Conceive
February TWW Thread - Page 16
To all those that AF found this week, hugs to you.
AFM + OPK last night and this morning!! Temp dip yesterday and this morning. I expect a slow rise starting tomorrow. Busy, busy - at work and the current BD marathon Fx to all of those waiting to know and happy BDing to those waiting to O!
SparkleMaman -- Happy baby making!
AFM, I am at 9 DPO and have so far stood strong and haven't tested. Well, that's a lie, I did use an OPK test more out of curiosity than anything, but that doesn't count. :-) Here's my question -- might extra good sex be an early pregnancy symptom? Hmmm... Planning on waiting three more days before I get a HPT. I wisely made sure I had none in the house this cycle.
cd 9 here, dtd last night (girl timing). hoping my body can keep the little swimmers alive, at least the stronger girl swimmers ;) until cd 13, when i O. using Pre-seed lube every few hours to hopefully sustain survival. i have no idea if it'll work, but it makes sense to me! this is our 3rd cycle trying and i'm guessing my fluid hasn't been fertile (wet) enough to sustain sperm all those days leading up to ovulation. we'll see what happens. i hate this period of obsessive waiting! Ommm....
Edited by ladyelms - 2/13/13 at 9:07am
Good luck everyone!!! Blonhrt, we're thinking about you - hoping you're still too tired and nauseated to spend much time online - because you're pregnant!
AFM, I'm pretty sure I did finally O, likely 2 days ago on CD17 (which is a bit late for me). My post-O nipple pain is definitely mild this month compared to the last 2 cycles; add in the EWCM that was hanging around after O and it had me confused. My CM is finally creamy again and my cervix is much lower today. While I wish I was already pregnant, the upside is that I'm so much more aware of my body and my cycle now after TTC for a few months. I'm confident we DTD at the right time :-) The other big yay - my Wondfo's arrived in the mail today! I'm in Canada and had to order them online. They crossed the border without being charged for taxes and duty, yay! Now I have 25 reasons to begin testing in a week or so, ha ha.
So sorry to all who have been visited by AF... Praying this cycle is the one for you guys!
AFM, AF still not due till tomorrow - but this is so so official y'all!
So excited! So glad that cycle #6 was the one for us... I was getting really anxious! My pregnancies go to just barely shy of 42 weeks so it looks like we will have our little one the first week of November! Yay!!
Edited by Renaissance31 - 2/13/13 at 3:40pm
Thanks for all the well wishes, mamas - I am ever so hopeful!!
Fx Ladyelms and AKK!! And yeah for Wondfos!!
MamaTara That's a bummer. What bad timing!
Katie How are you doing? Is the night rotation over?
Sending out lots of for seeing a bunch of BFPs in the next 2 weeks!! And a big and to you recent TWW Grads that are hanging out. Great to see you!!
Me, AF kicked in the door carrying a full cache of weaponry on Sunday so back to the drawing board for me again. I've got my own ideas about what may be going on with me and I think I'll x-post them on the One thread. Going into mode for the most part for this thread. Still waiting to see some more BFP's . See you ladies in a couple of weeks!
Good luck, ladyelms! I have read some about sex selective timing, but am interested in seeing if it works out for you.
And congrats, Renaissance!
AFM -- I broke down and tested last night... 9 DPO, terrible idea. Negative, of course. I will try to muster my strength back up and save my other frer for Saturday, the day I originally planned to test. I have had some nausea the last couple of days, but who knows. Today I'm really irritated with my coworkers, and I find that's a pretty good PMS sign for me. I'm actually okay either way this cycle, because hubby and I found out we are going to get to go out of town next month, and it would be nice to be able to drink, not feel sick and tired, etc. We so rarely get away!
Good luck to everyone who's still waiting!
- › ACOG Admits Pitocin May Be More Harmful to Newborns Than Once Thought 45 seconds ago
- › Spring/Summer 2013 Pregnant Bajingos - Having #1 in our 30s 2 minutes ago
- › what do you do when you are so angry ? 2 minutes ago
- › Reasons for not vaccinating children? 3 minutes ago
- › DTaP in 3rd trimester 5 minutes ago
- › Weed while pregnant? 9 minutes ago
- › How to cover the "basics" 10 minutes ago
- › Exciting, Fun Preparations! 10 minutes ago
- › Fears for Mankind in the Future 11 minutes ago
- › Your BEST backyard toy ideas needed! 16 minutes ago
- › Earth Mama Body Butter - 8oz by fayebond
- › Maclaren Beginning Travel Kit for Mother by fayebond
- › Bravado Designs Bodysilk Seamless Nursing Bra by lightbulb
- › Bug Band Insect Repellent Wristbands - Blue by fayebond
- › Natural Bug Blend Bug Repellent Spray by fayebond
- › Do Naturals Just Berry Shampoo and Conditioner by fayebond
- › Zoe organics Baby Bath Tea by fayebond
- › Calming Blend Shampoo & Bodywash 17oz by fayebond
- › zoe organics Gentle Hair & Body Wash by fayebond
- › Lafe's Organic Foaming Baby Shampoo and Wash, 12 oz by fayebond
- › Ouch! How Homeopathy Can Help With Those... by Melanie Mayo
- › Homeopathic Help for Post-Partum Mothers: a... by Melanie Mayo
- › Adding the Second Child by Sarah Clark
- › 5 Steps for Managing Stress and Anxiety by Melanie Mayo
- › What Marketers Don't Understand About... by Melanie Mayo
- › For the Dads by Rachel Wolf
- › What Happened When This Bereaved Mom Sought A... by momofnatasha
- › More About Soothing Small Tummies from... by Melanie Mayo
- › Get Ready To Read By Playing by Melanie Mayo
- › "Do You Trust Me?" by SantoshaMama