Recent Images In This Thread
- topicTrying To Conceivetagged by pokeyAC, 1/31/13
Related Forum Threads
- Salutations! TTC for the 1st Time. Get to know you thread. Last post on Today at 9:16 am in Trying To Conceive
- Wondering if I'm pregnant or not Last post on Yesterday at 4:08 pm in Trying To Conceive
- The Saner TTC and Graduates -- Cold Moon Last post on Today at 9:30 am in Trying To Conceive
- 3 day med bleed 2 days before AF is due .. Implantation ??! Last post on 12/17/13 at 1:29pm in Trying To Conceive
- TTC Baby #2 using Clomid Last post on 12/16/13 at 4:28pm in Trying To Conceive
My Road Through Infertility
Last edited: 9/3/13
- Trying To Conceive After A Loss ResourcesLast edited: 6/27/11
- Fertility Awareness MethodLast edited: 8/22/11
February TWW Thread - Page 16post #302 of 6542/12/13 at 6:02pmpost #303 of 6542/13/13 at 6:26amA big welcome to all the newcomers!
To all those that AF found this week, hugs to you.
AFM + OPK last night and this morning!! Temp dip yesterday and this morning. I expect a slow rise starting tomorrow. Busy, busy - at work and the current BD marathon Fx to all of those waiting to know and happy BDing to those waiting to O!post #304 of 6542/13/13 at 7:07am
SparkleMaman -- Happy baby making!
AFM, I am at 9 DPO and have so far stood strong and haven't tested. Well, that's a lie, I did use an OPK test more out of curiosity than anything, but that doesn't count. :-) Here's my question -- might extra good sex be an early pregnancy symptom? Hmmm... Planning on waiting three more days before I get a HPT. I wisely made sure I had none in the house this cycle.post #305 of 6542/13/13 at 8:35am
cd 9 here, dtd last night (girl timing). hoping my body can keep the little swimmers alive, at least the stronger girl swimmers ;) until cd 13, when i O. using Pre-seed lube every few hours to hopefully sustain survival. i have no idea if it'll work, but it makes sense to me! this is our 3rd cycle trying and i'm guessing my fluid hasn't been fertile (wet) enough to sustain sperm all those days leading up to ovulation. we'll see what happens. i hate this period of obsessive waiting! Ommm....
Edited by ladyelms - 2/13/13 at 9:07ampost #306 of 6542/13/13 at 10:04ampost #307 of 6542/13/13 at 10:24ampost #308 of 6542/13/13 at 10:26ampost #309 of 6542/13/13 at 1:05pm
Good luck everyone!!! Blonhrt, we're thinking about you - hoping you're still too tired and nauseated to spend much time online - because you're pregnant!
AFM, I'm pretty sure I did finally O, likely 2 days ago on CD17 (which is a bit late for me). My post-O nipple pain is definitely mild this month compared to the last 2 cycles; add in the EWCM that was hanging around after O and it had me confused. My CM is finally creamy again and my cervix is much lower today. While I wish I was already pregnant, the upside is that I'm so much more aware of my body and my cycle now after TTC for a few months. I'm confident we DTD at the right time :-) The other big yay - my Wondfo's arrived in the mail today! I'm in Canada and had to order them online. They crossed the border without being charged for taxes and duty, yay! Now I have 25 reasons to begin testing in a week or so, ha ha.post #310 of 6542/13/13 at 3:17pm
So sorry to all who have been visited by AF... Praying this cycle is the one for you guys!
AFM, AF still not due till tomorrow - but this is so so official y'all!
So excited! So glad that cycle #6 was the one for us... I was getting really anxious! My pregnancies go to just barely shy of 42 weeks so it looks like we will have our little one the first week of November! Yay!!
Edited by Renaissance31 - 2/13/13 at 3:40pmpost #311 of 6542/13/13 at 3:27pmpost #312 of 6542/13/13 at 3:29pmpost #313 of 6542/13/13 at 4:26pmpost #314 of 6542/13/13 at 4:32pmpost #315 of 6542/13/13 at 4:40pmpost #316 of 6542/13/13 at 5:02pm
Thanks for all the well wishes, mamas - I am ever so hopeful!!
Fx Ladyelms and AKK!! And yeah for Wondfos!!
MamaTara That's a bummer. What bad timing!
Katie How are you doing? Is the night rotation over?
Sending out lots of for seeing a bunch of BFPs in the next 2 weeks!! And a big and to you recent TWW Grads that are hanging out. Great to see you!!post #317 of 6542/13/13 at 5:04pmpost #318 of 6542/13/13 at 5:04pmHello all! Welcome to all those jumping in here and big 's to all who got tracked down by AF. GL and baby to all of you O'ing or waiting to O.
Me, AF kicked in the door carrying a full cache of weaponry on Sunday so back to the drawing board for me again. I've got my own ideas about what may be going on with me and I think I'll x-post them on the One thread. Going into mode for the most part for this thread. Still waiting to see some more BFP's . See you ladies in a couple of weeks!post #319 of 6542/13/13 at 11:53pmpost #320 of 6542/14/13 at 9:00am
Good luck, ladyelms! I have read some about sex selective timing, but am interested in seeing if it works out for you.
And congrats, Renaissance!
AFM -- I broke down and tested last night... 9 DPO, terrible idea. Negative, of course. I will try to muster my strength back up and save my other frer for Saturday, the day I originally planned to test. I have had some nausea the last couple of days, but who knows. Today I'm really irritated with my coworkers, and I find that's a pretty good PMS sign for me. I'm actually okay either way this cycle, because hubby and I found out we are going to get to go out of town next month, and it would be nice to be able to drink, not feel sick and tired, etc. We so rarely get away!
Good luck to everyone who's still waiting!
- Trying To Conceive After A Loss Resources
- › sippy cup 7 minutes ago
- › Baby Comes Too; Do you bring your baby places they don't normally go? 7 minutes ago
- › Longer/chapter book suggestions for nearly 5 year old?? 9 minutes ago
- › Enter the Hyland's Holiday Challenge! 10 minutes ago
- › Dingo Bells, Dingo Bells, Dingo all the Way!!!! 14 minutes ago
- › December -- What did you accomplish today? 20 minutes ago
- › Spare change (or more) for Holiday Helper! 21 minutes ago
- › Does the family bed put a damper on your sex life? 23 minutes ago
- › Holiday Helper: Family Focus! 24 minutes ago
- › Worst Christmas Gift thread 24 minutes ago
- › Bear Stays Up for Christmas by rosemarievpaulson
- › The Night Before Christmas by rjdoghouse
- › The Polar Express by sassyfirechick
- › Polar Express by Melanie Mayo
- › The Return of the Light: Twelve Tales from Around the World for the... by Terry Stafford
- › The Shortest Day: Celebrating the Winter Solstice by Terry Stafford
- › The Diaper-Free Baby: The Natural Toilet Training Alternative by Fembot
- › The Snow Queen by Astraia
- › The Snowy Day by janonia
- › Christmas in the Big Woods by Melanie Mayo
- › Five Free, Festive Ways to Have Fun at Christmas by Monica S
- › Cosleeping in a Coca-Cola Commercial by Brian Leaf
- › Terms and Conditions: BabyKicks and The... by Cynthia Mosher
- › Should You Care About the Photo of Gisele... by Monica S
- › Christmas Through Their Eyes by AmandaK
- › 6 Mistakes People Make When a Friend's... by momofnatasha
- › Hyland's Holiday Challenge Mothering... by JenniO11
- › Lead in Christmas Lights, Toxic Decorations... by Amy Serotkin
- › Can Attachment Parents Put Their Own... by KidsInTheHouse
- › Phases of a Nursling by OliviaHinebaugh