Recent Images In This Thread
- topicTrying To Conceivetagged by pokeyAC, 1/31/13
Related Forum Threads
- Prenatals making me constipated? Last post on 12/6/13 at 2:51pm in Trying To Conceive
- New here and TTC #1. AF is late and needing some advice and answers! Last post on 12/4/13 at 10:03pm in Trying To Conceive
- Trying to figure this charting thing out:) Last post on 12/6/13 at 4:22am in Trying To Conceive
- Am i pregnant ? Or is it something else ? Last post on 12/4/13 at 10:10am in Trying To Conceive
- Is this possibly a triphasic chart? Last post on 12/4/13 at 4:17pm in Trying To Conceive
My Road Through Infertility
Last edited: 9/3/13
- Trying To Conceive After A Loss ResourcesLast edited: 6/27/11
- Fertility Awareness MethodLast edited: 8/22/11
February TWW Thread - Page 21post #401 of 6542/19/13 at 2:18pmpost #402 of 6542/19/13 at 2:55pmpost #403 of 6542/19/13 at 3:36pm
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY Blonhrt!!!! omg hooray! I'm so happy for you!
Chuord- yes, I got pregnant the month after my loss, which sounds like it may have been similar to yours, Renaissance- It was really early, but still so painful to experience. I really feel for you. Hugs.
I really hope that you guys don't mind me still hanging out around here lol. I know it's been like a month now, but I care so much about all you ladies, I can't tear myself away! So I've got one foot in the oct. ddt, and one in here :)post #404 of 6542/19/13 at 3:41pmpost #405 of 6542/19/13 at 4:13pmpost #406 of 6542/19/13 at 4:23pmpost #407 of 6542/19/13 at 4:32pm
well, i dunno. i think i am done testing. i took the last FRER from the box i bought this morning and its the same as the other ones :/
im beginning to think they are bogus because the edges of the lines on t his one seem darker than the middle. IDK
my doc wasnt in today, so no progesterone levels. tomorrow is 9dpo and kinda late to be checking that. i still think i want one done though. i mean really, anything is better than nothing and should confirm whether or not i actually ovulated right?post #408 of 6542/19/13 at 5:08pmpost #409 of 6542/19/13 at 5:20pmpost #410 of 6542/19/13 at 6:20pmI'm popping in! Dahlia just told me you got your BFP blonhrt and I had to come say congrats!!! I'm so happy for you, and honestly a little jealous that you and Dahlia are in the same DDC without me haha.
I don't know who all is still in here.. But I think Sparkle is?? Hi sparkle!! I miss your amazing attitude and positivity. And anyone else who was in the December tww with me HI!!
Good luck and baby dust to everyone here!post #411 of 6542/19/13 at 6:25pmRenaissance, I'm so sorry for your loss. I've had two early miscarriages. I think the hardest part for me was loosing someone I had never met, but would have given my life for, and to have no control over any of it. It helped me to hold onto the idea that no matter how short their existence was, they still existed surrounded by love. <3 Hang in there.
I'm on CD 19. I tested today because I'm crazy, and of course BFN. I don't know if I'm imagining things, but I feel like there's a chance I'm prego! I've been feeling nauseous, and a bit crampy. I think I Od early, around CD 10. I need to not test again... And just wait it out! But gosh, I would really just love to know.
Congrats Blonhurt!!!! enjoy the next 9 months!!post #412 of 6542/19/13 at 9:01pmpost #413 of 6542/20/13 at 4:31am
Dahlia SO glad you are still hanging out. Always love hearing from you
Mamamash!! Yup, still here. I miss you too! Hoping to head over to the DDC clubs myself very soon. How are you feeling? 10-11 weeks, right? So exciting!!
Marquess. I have known a few mamas on here who have had similar experiences, with +FRERs but not pregnant. I think checking in with your provider is a good plan. And maybe you are pregnant but it is too early for the other tests to detect. FRERs are more sensitive than most HPTs.
AFM Still boring here. 6 DPO. Crazy dreams and lots of creamy CM. Only about a week more to go! Thoroughly enjoying our Winter Break week. I plan to head outside with DD shortly. Perhaps we can repair or rebuild our igloo or snow shoe through the woods. Stay warm, mamas!!post #414 of 6542/20/13 at 4:49am
so this mornings test has me puzzled. well, not puzzled, curious. the line was way more obvious than the others were at the time limit. as its drying its getting more obvious. so IDK. this is different from last time and i dont want to get my hopes up for nothing. its grocery shopping day, i may buy a diff brand, just to see.
i have to wait another 2 days for my appt and that, in plain english, sucks a**. because their lab is s...l....o....w. if i have blood drawn friday i wont get results back til mon at the earliest :/ surely by then i will have some inkling of an idea in the way of yes pregnant/no not pregnant. so here are some undoctored pics of this mornings FRER (which is my last FRER)post #415 of 6542/20/13 at 4:57am
Marquess Big I can't see a test line in your photos but I know the lines are often much darker IRL. With FRERs, you do have to read the test in the time indicated by the directions. Results are not valid after an hour, I believe. This is so frustrating! You can't get blood work drawn today, before your scheduled appt? Could you call and ask? Let them know you've had + HPTs for a few days and are anxious. That's what I would do. Good luck!!post #416 of 6542/20/13 at 4:59am
so i had this whole stinkin post typed and hit the back arrow. idiot :/ 9DPO FMU update...
this mornings tests has me curious. very curious. the line was much more obvious at the 3min time limit than the others were, but it seems fatter than the other lines. it even photographs better. im concerned that its the antibody strip im seeing, but its pink, so IDK. its prob all in my head :( i have an appt with my doc on friday. but their lab is s...l...o...w so even if i have blood drawn fri, i wont get results til mon at the earliest. by then i think i will be convinced in whichever direction. i also dont want to get my hopes up either.
Im out of FRER and since its grocery shopping day, I have to go to the store. Im considering buying answer, although last time(when i wasnt pg but got bfp on FRER and Answer), the Answer line was way more convincing than the FRER one. So Im cautious.
FRER has a 2$ off coupon on their website so Im gonna print that with my regular coupons and see how i feel when i get to the store. the Answer boxes have a $1 off ocupon on them making them like $6.88 at walmart. IDK.
so here are some undoctored pics of it from my cell phone, analyze away, LOL. most of them are either under or over exposed but i still see it.post #417 of 6542/20/13 at 7:26amSparkle- I'm sure you will be heading over to the DDC very very soon! I'm almost 12 weeks, Friday is the day. I've had 2 ultrasounds so far and baby seems to be doing great. I think I'm finally on the tail end of the morning sickness. It's been really hard this time so I'm glad to see the light at the end of the tunnel finally. Overall I'm just feeling so happy and blessed even with the yucky ms and overwhelming fatigue. I'm going to keep lurking so I can see your BFP soonpost #418 of 6542/20/13 at 8:11ampost #419 of 6542/20/13 at 9:32amQuote:Originally Posted by Blonhrt88
I'm really sorry I haven't updated you all.
I was going through an emotional roller coaster. I wanted to update you though, I got a "pregnant" on a cbd this afternoon!
I feel fine, and I took it on a whim. And I got my result I wanted
The reason I have been so crazy emotional, is because I just got the bfp today, and my period is 2.5 weeks late. You can imagine what kind of crazy it has made me.
Holy Crow, Blonhrt88!
That is really something, and by the way, congratulations!
The roller coaster has worn me out already, and my AF isn't due til tomorrow. I can't imagine being in this phase of wondering and waiting and still getting BFNs, for as long as you endured it. But I am so happy for you!
- Trying To Conceive After A Loss Resources
- › current sns users 41 seconds ago
- › EBF 6 mo old-- my milk is drying up!! 54 seconds ago
- › Anyone else a first-time mom? 54 seconds ago
- › Cloth Diaper Chat 7 minutes ago
- › ~*~ The TTC ONE Thread ~*~ December 2013 9 minutes ago
- › Keeping baby #2 safe in a house with a curious toddler 12 minutes ago
- › Keeping baby #2 safe in a house with a curious toddler 14 minutes ago
- › Passions vs Interests... 17 minutes ago
- › Handmade Holidays 2013 24 minutes ago
- › Fall Pantry Challenge 2013 28 minutes ago
- › The Diaper-Free Baby: The Natural Toilet Training Alternative by Fembot
- › The Snow Queen by Astraia
- › The Polar Express by Alyssa Eisner
- › The Night Before Christmas by 1love4ever
- › The Snowy Day by janonia
- › Bear Stays Up for Christmas by Melanie Mayo
- › Christmas in the Big Woods by Melanie Mayo
- › Diva Cup Diva Cup #2 Post Childbirth, Cup by Taqah
- › GroVia Cloth All In One - Pudge by Taqah
- › North American Bear Company Rosy Cheeks Baby Tan by Taqah
- › Holiday Books Giveaway Rules by Melanie Mayo
- › Developmental Milestones to Marvel At by Marcy Axness
- › 15 Fun and Enchanting Holiday Tales for Children by Melanie Mayo
- › To Santa or Not To Santa by JillVettel
- › Three Low Cost Holiday Gifts to Make with Kids by Monica S
- › Mothering with Mental Illness: The Natural... by OliviaHinebaugh
- › A Difficult Conversation by Melanie Mayo
- › Does Motherhood Matter Anymore? by Melanie Mayo
- › Terms and Conditions: Holiday Cards Giveaway... by Cynthia Mosher
- › Mothering's Natural Toy Guide 2013 by Melanie Mayo