Recent Images In This Thread
- topicTrying To Conceivetagged by pokeyAC, 1/31/13
Related Forum Threads
- Anyone get BFP using IVF Donor sperm for home insemination? Last post on 4/15/14 at 3:29pm in Trying To Conceive
- Just started TTC! Has anyone not notice any symptoms right away, but ended being pregnant?! Last post on 4/13/14 at 8:15am in Trying To Conceive
- 13 dpo and trying to stay positive with a negative Last post on 4/11/14 at 1:26pm in Trying To Conceive
- First Response question: take apart, underside of plastic strip Last post on 4/12/14 at 2:03pm in Trying To Conceive
- Nursing Mama's TTC - April 2014 Last post on 4/16/14 at 8:23am in Trying To Conceive
My Road Through Infertility
Last edited: 9/3/13
- Trying To Conceive After A Loss ResourcesLast edited: 6/27/11
- Fertility Awareness MethodLast edited: 8/22/11
February TWW Thread - Page 30post #581 of 6542/25/13 at 1:29pmpost #582 of 6542/25/13 at 1:34pmYay, Sparkle!!!! I am just so over the moon for you!!! I knew this was your month!! Can't wait to hear DDs reaction! Glad to know your bbs aren't too sore. Maybe that's a good sign for me!
I totally see it!!! Huge congrats!! So happy with all the good news here today!
Mamacats - hope you found a good book! What have you read lately that's good? I never get to read for pleasure these days but next month will be light for me so I hope to find something good!
You are all making me want to test! But I really don't want to be disappointed and the have that flicker of hope holding on as I wait for AF. That stinks. So ill hang out. Wish it was Friday though!post #583 of 6542/25/13 at 4:23pm
Sparkle, those numbers are fantastic! Yay! I'm ecstatic for you!
AKK- I'm still giddy for you as well!! Sending you tons of sticky baby dust!
I hope all you ladies get your bfps very soon!
I forget who asked me about the pregnancy ticker, but someone else answered perfectly :) Can you tell I'm only half awake lol? You can copy paste mine if you want (that's how I got mine, from Danielle) or be less lazy than me and you could make one haha. I'm super tired, so sorry for the short replies!post #584 of 6542/25/13 at 4:31pmAKK I see it!!!! AHHHH!!!!
Sparkle I am so happy for you!!!
I'm finally watching the oscars and taking it easy. My OPKs are gradually fading down to a shadow so I am guessing my LH surge was super short and in between testing times. We BDed last night for... Uhhh... Good measure haha I hope everyone is doing well and that no one is feeling too much pressure to test! Good luck to everyone!post #585 of 6542/25/13 at 4:51pmpost #586 of 6542/25/13 at 4:52pmpost #587 of 6542/25/13 at 4:55pmpost #588 of 6542/25/13 at 5:32pmpost #589 of 6542/25/13 at 5:37pmThanks Dahlia! Lol I did a long post this morning but it seems to have gone AWOL! I'm doing well, getting into the 'action' waiting for O - hopefully a few days off, I have a feeling that if I O in march the result will be better for some reason lol. So apart from the tiredness how are you for pg symptoms? I did some quick energy work - your baby is loving it, lol it's like it's floating in it 😃
Katie I admire your resistance given the atmosphere on here - lol but hope your bloods come back positive!
Sparkle - woohoo!!! Your good feeling has worked out brilliantly! It's funny for some reason I couldn't see this month going anywhere else for you! Let us know how dd is with the news - should be fun!
Marquess - hugs xxx
Akk - I see it too! Congrats!
Hugs to everyone else and fx for the good vibes to be catchingpost #590 of 6542/25/13 at 5:50pm
Thank you so much Chuord! That makes me smile :) I'm loving being pregnant, although fighting my way through morning sickness and exhaustion :) But I really don't mind that much, it makes me feel good about my hormones, and that my baby is growing strong! I'm 8 weeks now (yay) and will be having my first ultrasound soon!
I hope your next cycle is the one for you!!! My fingers are crossed for you lady! :)post #591 of 6542/25/13 at 5:54pm
Hi, everyone! I am solidly back in the TWW now and think it's time to de-lurkify myself. Congratulations to all who had BFPs recently--what happy news!
I think that I O'd on Thursday or Friday, so have to wait some time still. AF is due on March 8th. Looks like there are a few of us who will be testing around then, no?
Jjh, I just finally sat back and started watching the Oscars, too. Oh, the suspense!post #592 of 6542/25/13 at 6:05pmpost #593 of 6542/25/13 at 6:26pm
i didnt make it to the dr today. basically she said since i already have an appt for March 4 i should just keep it. If Im preggo, we should find out then since shes running scads of bloodwork anyway. normally she is really cool but today i called her a bit**. yes to her face (she not just my doc, shes been a friend for yrs). i swore AF was coming but so far shes a no show. IDK. Im still crampy and I still have gallons of CM pouring out of me (sry for the TMI). i cant tell you how many times i ran to the toilet to see if AF showed. this mornings test was clearly negative. I even took a pic of it. and well since i bought stock in FRER this month and i already opened the boxes, i took another one. all i can say is WTF :/ i know that is a horrible thing to do, drop the abbreviated 'f' bomb, but i am so confused. its just not possible to only get bfp in the evening, its ludacris and makes no freaking sense. so im still on the pg/not pg train.
Simply put, I am in hell :(post #594 of 6542/25/13 at 6:48pmpost #595 of 6542/25/13 at 6:56pmpost #596 of 6542/25/13 at 7:03pmpost #597 of 6542/25/13 at 8:58pmpost #598 of 6542/26/13 at 12:24amGood morning!
Marquess- go for it. I hope they refund you!
Make sure you do something nice to pamper yourself over the next few days. We have to keep our spirits up!!
Thank you so much everyone for your advice on DH. I did as you suggested, I ignored the pressure issues and wrote off this month. Then last night he instigated enthusiastically himself, which meant we actually hit the day of ovulation!! I am delighted to be back in the game for this month :-) temp rise this morning, so at least there is a chance.
Your advice really made a difference in making me back off- totally the right thing to do. I had discussed O dates with DH at the start of the month and he had clearly remembered Monday! Three cheers for our boys :-)
So that makes 1dpo for me. I look forward to sore boobs, frequent urination and every other sign that is indistinguishable between PMS and pregnancy!!!
Good luck to anyone gettin near. Is anyone near and needing baby dust??post #599 of 6542/26/13 at 12:45amWriting on my phone and your recent posts have just caught up...
Sparkle- amazing news!! Woo hoo!!!
I am so happy for you!! Let us know how DD reacts. I live your t shirt idea :-)
AKK- yay!!! Congratulations. Let us know about your blood tests. You must be sooo excited
It's lovely to share all these BFPs!
Katie- I admire your testing resistance. Hang in there! It sounds really promising.
Marquess- you sound to be having such a tough time. Can you make any time for yourself to do something nice. Waiting is just awful.
Dahlia- so nice to still hear your stories! Have you shared your news with those around you yet? Us your due date August? A lovely summer baby :-)
Chord- hope you enjoy this round of BDing, a new month to play for :-)
JJ- sounds like we are close in cycles. I look forward to hearing about any symptoms and testing!!
To everyone else, much baby dust!!post #600 of 6542/26/13 at 2:58am
Thank you all, again!! Doing such a happy dance!! Couldn't find the T shirt yesterday, will look around again today. I thought Gymboree had them but the store closest to my house didn't have them.
Katie 3 more days, you can do it Mama!! I totally hear you on not wanting to see a negative. Stay strong if you can, I so admire you sticking to your guns here And if you cave, you don't have to share!! And if you do share, you know, no judgement here! I just know it s going to be + though!!!
Dahlia Thank you!! And I copied your ticker, don't know why I didn't think of that!! So glad to hear you are enjoying pregnancy despite the exhaustion and MS!! It gets SO much better!!
Marquess Oh my! How unbelievably beyond frustrating!! I truly hope you get answers soon.
Oxford Yeah for being in the running and into the TWW!!
Chourd Much patience to you as you are Waiting to O!!
Jjh So exciting!! Hope the TWW flies by!!
Apologies if I've missed anyone!! Happy Tuesday Mamas!!
- Trying To Conceive After A Loss Resources
- › The Fertility Challenged One Thread - Spring 2014 1 minute ago
- › Family dies of Diphtheria! 7 minutes ago
- › share your baby name finding resources 8 minutes ago
- › Grad Club: Where the group discussion continues after the ONE thread! 9 minutes ago
- › Tupler Technique Plus Kegels- Lose Your Mummy Tummy Tribe 9 minutes ago
- › 15, pregnant, and need advice! 10 minutes ago
- › Sugar is my drug, emotional eating ~ I'm in it deep lately =( 11 minutes ago
- › age appropriate expectations for 4 and 7yo to clean up after... 12 minutes ago
- › Let's All Say It Together: The Unvaccinated Are NOT To Blame for... 12 minutes ago
- › 48 Hour Beta results 12 minutes ago
- › Epibi Nursing Pads by SparkleMaman
- › By Marie Winn - The Plug-In Drug: Television, Computers, and Family... by Catholic Mama
- › Vaccine: The Controversial Story of Medicine's Greatest Lifesaver by ss834
- › Pyur Diaper Balm by MimiPilla
- › Burt's Bees Mama Bee Belly Balm, Fragrance Free, by KatelynRose
- › Summer Infant Best View Handheld Color Video Monitor with 2.5"... by thebessmartinfo
- › Happy Heiny's One Size Cloth Diapers by SquirmyWorm
- › Homesteader's Kitchen, The: Recipes from Farm to Table by Monica S
- › Rainbow Light Just Once Prenatal One Multivitamin, 90 Tablets by glwilson22
- › Bear Stays Up for Christmas by rosemarievpaulson
- › WellFuture WellBelly April 2014 Giveaway by JenniO11
- › 30 Hilarious and Inspiring Parenting Quotes... by Melanie Mayo
- › Should We Stop Acting Like Breastfeeding is a... by Sarah Clark
- › Got Trust? The Antidote for Insecurity &... by Marcy Axness
- › Finding My Tribe After the Death of My Daughter by Melanie Mayo
- › Ten Tips for Surviving Two Under Two by Melanie Mayo
- › The Worry and Wonderment of Parenting by Melanie Mayo
- › 5 Surprising Benefits to Making a Pet a Part... by Melanie Mayo
- › Mining Joy from the Muck of Daily Mothering by Marcy Axness
- › Interview with Blair Lee, author by SavvyHomeschool