- topicInfertilitytagged by fierrbugg, 2/3/13
Related Forum Threads
- FET - single injection Lupron day 21 - anyone familiar with this protocol??? Last post on 11/28/13 at 7:19am in Infertility
- TTC number 1 for two years Last post on 11/30/13 at 12:58am in Infertility
- Breastfeeding and Femara for infertility Last post on 12/3/13 at 3:14pm in Infertility
- I had a Miscarriage a month ago and am now 40. Is there any hope for me to have another baby... Last post on Yesterday at 10:24 am in Infertility
- Women’s Experiences with Infertility Survey Last post on 11/13/13 at 3:14pm in Infertility
How Your Male Partner May Be Contributing To Your Delay In...
Last edited: 11/25/13
- The Scars Mommy HidesLast edited: 11/18/13
- One Mom's Perspective on Why the New Health Care Reform is VitalLast edited: 10/4/13
- The Things You Should Never, EVER Say to Someone Experiencing...Last edited: 9/6/13
- My Road Through InfertilityLast edited: 9/3/13
February Infertility ONE Thread - Page 3post #41 of 893/31/13 at 3:49pmpost #42 of 894/2/13 at 7:56pmpost #43 of 894/18/13 at 3:21pmThread StarterQuote:
Sorry about the bfn. How exciting that things are beginning to sort themselves out with your cycles though. Small things make all of the difference.post #44 of 894/18/13 at 7:24pmI have two days left on my 100mg of Clomid, which I'm taking in preparation for using a trigger shot. I am amazingly unexcited about it. I'm not even stressing over the fact that I have no donors lined up, yet. Sigh. I'm more excited when I think about starting to date after I use up the 2 trigger shots! So, while I have had some crying jags since my decision, I think I'm happy to be moving on soon. I kind of feel like I'm already done.post #45 of 894/24/13 at 7:09pm
I took the trigger shot today, 13dpo, negative OPK. But, the OPK was positive about 6 hours later.
Now I just need to get some more inseminations. I have 2 donors lined up for tomorrow; hopefully they don't fall through.
I'm considering making this cycle my last hoorah. If I do, then I'll use the second trigger shot as a booster at 5dpo.
I was pretty scared about taking that trigger shot! Now, I'm glad that I did.post #46 of 894/24/13 at 7:33pmpost #47 of 894/25/13 at 8:28ampost #48 of 894/25/13 at 9:43am
Stevi- Mine has always showed up positive within a few hours after trigger. FX's for you this cycle
AFM- 4dpo after a iui. I think they inseminated to late because I ended up ovulating on my own before the trigger. I took the trigger anyway just in case. Hoping that it works as this will be our last iui. We've decided to move on to ivf after this.post #49 of 894/25/13 at 9:44ampost #50 of 894/26/13 at 8:17ampost #51 of 895/4/13 at 8:41ampost #52 of 895/4/13 at 10:13am
Stevi- I know by now you are beyond jaded with the process- but- maybe last times a charm??? FX'd for you
Me- IUI was a bust again- got my 2nd bfn this morning. I will stop Progesterone tomorrow and wait for AF. We will be taking 6 months off to save$$ and better prepare my body for IVF. Gonna try to lose some weight and start back on the herbs again....post #53 of 895/5/13 at 8:18pmpost #54 of 895/9/13 at 12:18pm
My 11dpo test looked darker, so I got all hopeful, then at 12dpo is was obviously lighter. I decided to skip a day and test at 14dpo (today), hoping for clearer results.
Nope. Still in limbo. The test seems darker than the one from 12dpo, but not dark enough to make me feel sure about anything.
I'll test again at 16dpo. Sigh
And Congrats again JustJenny!!!post #55 of 895/11/13 at 11:36ampost #56 of 895/11/13 at 11:42ampost #57 of 895/11/13 at 1:11pmpost #58 of 895/11/13 at 5:13pmpost #59 of 895/12/13 at 4:29ampost #60 of 895/13/13 at 5:18pmFeeling.. I don't know.... Today we had the appt with the fertility specialist.
Appt this morning seemed singularly unhelpful, although we really liked the doctor (and he has very good ratings, is highly recommended and lots of experience). He wants dh to redo the semen analysis (which the doc kept saying semenalysis, is that a thing?) and have the lab be more specific about a couple of things,namely white blood cells and specifics about morphology. He wasn't really interested in talking to us about treatment options yet, wants more info first. I'm a little bummed cause I wanted to talk logistics of ivf so we can start discussing, preparing, thinking, whatever...
He did confirm that unless further tests improve we are looking at ivf instead of iui so I guess we know something, said he likes 5 mil motile sperm to do iui and we don't have that. Dh had 1.4ml of 5 mil/ml, with only 14% motile. He also agreed that dh's sleep medicine isn't an issue which is a relief to me as dh thought he might go off it, which I think is silly as he's a grouch when he doesn't sleep. Lastly he suggested vitamin e supplements but nothing else, said fertile aid, etc are a waste of money. Think we might try that anyway though.
but I also didn't get a sense of urgency from him and I think that is disconcerting. I know we aren't "old" but 31 seems older to me especially since we'd ideally like 2-3 kids, and needing to do treatments to get them will take more time and money...
- The Scars Mommy Hides
- › What's the youngest you've known a baby to walk? 1 minute ago
- › December Unschooling Thread 5 minutes ago
- › What should the exterior of the vagina look like after childbirth? 5 minutes ago
- › Planning on oopsing? 6 minutes ago
- › goals for 2014 7 minutes ago
- › New Study: Chickenpox vaccination not linked to increased shingles... 14 minutes ago
- › Post-partum check in here! 19 minutes ago
- › Chicken Pox - My son has been excused from school 20 minutes ago
- › Location of movement in breech birth vs. vertex 21 minutes ago
- › ~*~ The TTC ONE Thread ~*~ December 2013 23 minutes ago
- › Diva Cup Diva Cup #2 Post Childbirth, Cup by Taqah
- › GroVia Cloth All In One - Pudge by Taqah
- › North American Bear Company Rosy Cheeks Baby Tan by Taqah
- › Maya Wrap Lightly Padded Baby Sling by Taqah
- › Bamboletta Doll by sleeping mama
- › Melissa & Doug Cutting Food Box by ahilal
- › Prince Lionheart Whirl Balance Scooter, Natural/Pink by Melanie Mayo
- › Elves and Angels Sylvie's Wood Kitchen by Melanie Mayo
- › Natural Earth Paints Face Paint by Melanie Mayo
- › Glob Greeting Card Collage Kit with Seedpaper by Melanie Mayo
- › To Santa or Not To Santa by JillVettel
- › Three Low Cost Holiday Gifts to Make with Kids by Stephafriendly
- › Mothering with Mental Illness: The Natural... by OliviaHinebaugh
- › Vaccinations and George W Bush by Brian Leaf
- › Does Motherhood Matter Anymore? by Melanie Mayo
- › Terms and Conditions: Holiday Cards Giveaway... by Cynthia Mosher
- › Mothering's Natural Toy Guide 2013 by Monica S
- › Top 20 Toy Picks for 2013 | Mothering Natural... by Melanie Mayo
- › 21 Toys Under $21 | Mothering Natural Toy... by Melanie Mayo
- › Toys to Splurge On | Mothering Natural Toy... by Melanie Mayo