- topicInfertilitytagged by fierrbugg, 2/2/13
Related Forum Threads
- Should I cancel this IVF cycle? Last post on Today at 12:31 pm in Infertility
- HSG Postponed. Fourth Cycle of Attempted Scheduling. Seeking Opinions on Dr's Choices Last post on Yesterday at 10:15 am in Infertility
- Should I cancel this IVF cycle? Last post on 3/7/14 at 6:27am in Infertility
- Gestational Surrogacy Last post on Yesterday at 12:13 pm in Infertility
- Progesterone levels in pregnancy Last post on 3/3/14 at 8:30am in Infertility
Lead in Christmas Lights, Toxic Decorations and Toys - Why Natural...
Last edited: 12/21/13
- How Your Male Partner May Be Contributing To Your Delay In...Last edited: 2/7/14
- The Scars Mommy HidesLast edited: 11/18/13
- One Mom's Perspective on Why the New Health Care Reform is VitalLast edited: 12/6/13
- The Things You Should Never, EVER Say to Someone Experiencing...Last edited: 9/6/13
February Infertility ONE Thread - Page 3post #41 of 903/31/13 at 3:49pmpost #42 of 904/2/13 at 7:56pmpost #43 of 904/18/13 at 3:21pmThread StarterQuote:
Sorry about the bfn. How exciting that things are beginning to sort themselves out with your cycles though. Small things make all of the difference.post #44 of 904/18/13 at 7:24pmI have two days left on my 100mg of Clomid, which I'm taking in preparation for using a trigger shot. I am amazingly unexcited about it. I'm not even stressing over the fact that I have no donors lined up, yet. Sigh. I'm more excited when I think about starting to date after I use up the 2 trigger shots! So, while I have had some crying jags since my decision, I think I'm happy to be moving on soon. I kind of feel like I'm already done.post #45 of 904/24/13 at 7:09pm
I took the trigger shot today, 13dpo, negative OPK. But, the OPK was positive about 6 hours later.
Now I just need to get some more inseminations. I have 2 donors lined up for tomorrow; hopefully they don't fall through.
I'm considering making this cycle my last hoorah. If I do, then I'll use the second trigger shot as a booster at 5dpo.
I was pretty scared about taking that trigger shot! Now, I'm glad that I did.post #46 of 904/24/13 at 7:33pmpost #47 of 904/25/13 at 8:28ampost #48 of 904/25/13 at 9:43am
Stevi- Mine has always showed up positive within a few hours after trigger. FX's for you this cycle
AFM- 4dpo after a iui. I think they inseminated to late because I ended up ovulating on my own before the trigger. I took the trigger anyway just in case. Hoping that it works as this will be our last iui. We've decided to move on to ivf after this.post #49 of 904/25/13 at 9:44ampost #50 of 904/26/13 at 8:17ampost #51 of 905/4/13 at 8:41ampost #52 of 905/4/13 at 10:13am
Stevi- I know by now you are beyond jaded with the process- but- maybe last times a charm??? FX'd for you
Me- IUI was a bust again- got my 2nd bfn this morning. I will stop Progesterone tomorrow and wait for AF. We will be taking 6 months off to save$$ and better prepare my body for IVF. Gonna try to lose some weight and start back on the herbs again....post #53 of 905/5/13 at 8:18pmpost #54 of 905/9/13 at 12:18pm
My 11dpo test looked darker, so I got all hopeful, then at 12dpo is was obviously lighter. I decided to skip a day and test at 14dpo (today), hoping for clearer results.
Nope. Still in limbo. The test seems darker than the one from 12dpo, but not dark enough to make me feel sure about anything.
I'll test again at 16dpo. Sigh
And Congrats again JustJenny!!!post #55 of 905/11/13 at 11:36ampost #56 of 905/11/13 at 11:42ampost #57 of 905/11/13 at 1:11pmpost #58 of 905/11/13 at 5:13pmpost #59 of 905/12/13 at 4:29ampost #60 of 905/13/13 at 5:18pmFeeling.. I don't know.... Today we had the appt with the fertility specialist.
Appt this morning seemed singularly unhelpful, although we really liked the doctor (and he has very good ratings, is highly recommended and lots of experience). He wants dh to redo the semen analysis (which the doc kept saying semenalysis, is that a thing?) and have the lab be more specific about a couple of things,namely white blood cells and specifics about morphology. He wasn't really interested in talking to us about treatment options yet, wants more info first. I'm a little bummed cause I wanted to talk logistics of ivf so we can start discussing, preparing, thinking, whatever...
He did confirm that unless further tests improve we are looking at ivf instead of iui so I guess we know something, said he likes 5 mil motile sperm to do iui and we don't have that. Dh had 1.4ml of 5 mil/ml, with only 14% motile. He also agreed that dh's sleep medicine isn't an issue which is a relief to me as dh thought he might go off it, which I think is silly as he's a grouch when he doesn't sleep. Lastly he suggested vitamin e supplements but nothing else, said fertile aid, etc are a waste of money. Think we might try that anyway though.
but I also didn't get a sense of urgency from him and I think that is disconcerting. I know we aren't "old" but 31 seems older to me especially since we'd ideally like 2-3 kids, and needing to do treatments to get them will take more time and money...
- How Your Male Partner May Be Contributing To Your Delay In...
- › vaccination debate and the information age…. 33 seconds ago
- › Grad Club: Where the group discussion continues after the ONE thread! 1 minute ago
- › Shameless Cute Baby Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Alternatives to Ear Tubes 4 minutes ago
- › Gear Questions 5 minutes ago
- › Starting solids 5 minutes ago
- › Single Mamas By Choice 8 minutes ago
- › October Moms Pregnant After Loss Thread 14 minutes ago
- › I don't know what to do... 15 minutes ago
- › PP Period 15 minutes ago
- › Vaccine: The Controversial Story of Medicine's Greatest Lifesaver by ss834
- › Pyur Diaper Balm by MimiPilla
- › Burt's Bees Mama Bee Belly Balm, Fragrance Free, by KatelynRose
- › Summer Infant Best View Handheld Color Video Monitor with 2.5"... by thebessmartinfo
- › Happy Heiny's One Size Cloth Diapers by SquirmyWorm
- › Homesteader's Kitchen, The: Recipes from Farm to Table by Monica S
- › Rainbow Light Just Once Prenatal One Multivitamin, 90 Tablets by glwilson22
- › Bear Stays Up for Christmas by rosemarievpaulson
- › The Night Before Christmas by rjdoghouse
- › The Polar Express by sassyfirechick
- › Okay to Leave Kids in the Car While Popping... by Brian Leaf
- › Laundry Zen by Laura Grace Weldon
- › High Needs Mother by BrainChild
- › Homebirth Forum Guidelines by Cynthia Mosher
- › Disclaimer by Cynthia Mosher
- › Does Siri Thwart Social Intelligence? by Marcy Axness
- › Homeschooling with YouTube by SavvyHomeschool
- › Closing the Door On Childbearing by Melanie Mayo
- › A Journey Through Childhood with Seuss by Melanie Mayo
- › Belly Binding for Prenatal Comfort and... by Kristen Tea