Parenting supplies mentioned in this thread:
- productMorning Sickness Magic 60 Capsulestagged by Cynthia Mosher, 8/27/13
- productSecrets to Relieving Morning Sickness: What Every Pregnant Woman Must Knowtagged by Cynthia Mosher, 8/27/13
Related Forum Threads
- Pregnancy Symptoms? Last post on 11/6/13 at 4:15pm in May 2014 Due Date Club
- How are you feeling? Last post on 9/21/13 at 9:19am in September 2013 Due Date Club
- Morning Sickness Mamas Last post on 8/3/11 at 6:12pm in March 2012
- morning sickness Last post on 5/29/11 at 5:08pm in I'm Pregnant
- Morning Sickness and Gender Last post on 6/20/11 at 1:13pm in I'm Pregnant
Daily Check In - Page 11
Intense craving for a milkshake since last night. I tried protein. Tried making a smoothie, which helped, but still dreaming of a oreo milkshake.
In the meantime, waiting on the results of my bloodwork. My OB messed up the order twice, so everything's taken longer than expected. Has anyone here had a home birth if they've taken aspirin for a clotting disorder? I wonder if, especially with my history of pp hemorrhage, I'll risk out of a home birth if the test results show that I have a clotting disorder.
Oohhhh mac n cheese sounds so good Dahlia. And not any "healthy" kind. The good o' boxed Kraft kind.
I have been a pretty healthy eater for a few years now. I normally have a green smoothie for breakfast and then snack on fruit all day. Dinner is the unpredictable meal based on what DH cooks, so that wasn't always healthy. But right now I am just craving heavy foods to sit in my belly for a while. I haven't been able to handle the idea of my usual smoothie the last couple of days.
Serafina, I know what you mean! I am only eating things that sound good to me. Fortunately SOME fruit/veggies sound good -lots of grapefruit & raspberries. But last night the only thing I could keep down was vanilla pudding and a meatball sub from Subway - and I haven't eaten beef in 7 years! What in the world!
Dahlia - I'm also living on a lot of saltines and gatorade! They are my new comfort food. Haha. I woke up in the middle of the night to eat 3 crackers because I could feel my stomach turning.
I am so sorry for your loss Deli! Take care of yourself.
I am wondering if you all have any experience with this. I have been sick with the flu which I mentioned. I have been having spotting with mucousy brown and pink blood sometimes when I go pee. I have however been coughing so hard my eyes are watering. I am so nauseous I can't sleep and I can't sleep because everytime I lay down I choke and start coughing like crazy. I was in hospital on Monday evening and they gave me fluids and did an ultrasound which was reassuring. Baby looked great and was right on with growth. I am however still nervous since I am still spotting. The ultra sound tech did mention that I have a fairly large cyst on my ovary, so I am wondering if between that and the coughing is why I am spotting. What do you guys think?
I'm in the same weird tasting boat as you - everything tastes awful EXCEPT the worst things... cheeseburgers with mac sauce taste fine, and potatoes with real butter... margarine tastes like plastic now. Ironically, I'm old enough to know better, and this is not my first pregnancy, but I am hopeless!!
Hope you find some crappy food you can stomach!
PS I've been reading your posts and if you feel the need to vent, please feel free to inbox me! I'm old, opinionated and have been through much stuff in this life...
- › OB vs. Midwife 3 minutes ago
- › Kids, 10+, what's important? Also: getting kids informed 4 minutes ago
- › Queer Conceptions March 5 minutes ago
- › ~*~ The TTC ONE Thread~*~ March 2014 7 minutes ago
- › Do you think Change is going to come to Canada? 9 minutes ago
- › The Beauty of Life! 12 minutes ago
- › help..when partners disagree on vaxing 12 minutes ago
- › Preemie Teeth? 13 minutes ago
- › March Chat 17 minutes ago
- › Preemie Teeth 17 minutes ago
- › Vaccine: The Controversial Story of Medicine's Greatest Lifesaver by ss834
- › Pyur Diaper Balm by MimiPilla
- › Burt's Bees Mama Bee Belly Balm, Fragrance Free, by KatelynRose
- › Summer Infant Best View Handheld Color Video Monitor with 2.5"... by thebessmartinfo
- › Happy Heiny's One Size Cloth Diapers by SquirmyWorm
- › Homesteader's Kitchen, The: Recipes from Farm to Table by Monica S
- › Rainbow Light Just Once Prenatal One Multivitamin, 90 Tablets by glwilson22
- › Bear Stays Up for Christmas by rosemarievpaulson
- › The Night Before Christmas by rjdoghouse
- › The Polar Express by sassyfirechick
- › The Debate Over Handheld Devices for Babies... by Marcy Axness
- › Preparing your Child to Attend a... by OliviaHinebaugh
- › Am I A Bad Mother or Has Africa Run Out of... by BrainChild
- › Your Two-Year-Old Knows Squatting is Better by Melanie Mayo
- › Okay to Leave Kids in the Car While Popping... by Melanie Mayo
- › Laundry Zen by Laura Grace Weldon
- › High Needs Mother by BrainChild
- › Homebirth Forum Guidelines by Cynthia Mosher
- › Disclaimer by Cynthia Mosher
- › Does Siri Thwart Social Intelligence? by Melanie Mayo