- 3 Posts. Joined 2/2013
- Location: Saskatchewan, Canada
- Select All Posts By This User
Mothering Top Picks
- topicTrying To Conceive
Related Forum Threads
- Bitter sushi anyone?? Last post on Yesterday at 10:30 pm in Trying To Conceive
- progesterone ? for those with experience Last post on Yesterday at 6:14 pm in Trying To Conceive
- Thoughts on my situation please ! Last post on 6/18/13 at 7:22pm in Trying To Conceive
- No ppaf and one day of EW surrounded by Abundant creamy cm.. Last post on 6/18/13 at 9:10am in Trying To Conceive
- Finding a supportive provider for TTC over 40 Last post on 6/17/13 at 6:40pm in Trying To Conceive
Track your periods. I used MyMonthlyCycle.com and didn't realize I was late till it sent me an email saying "You're 6 days late".
Start taking prenatals NOW since it takes 3 months for the eggs to become healthy.
Start eating based on the food pyramid and start eating as if you're already pregnant (300 calories on top of what you're already consuming).
Be patient!! If you are under 35 and your partner is under 45, it'll take up to a year, though most get pregnant before.
Don't use anything but water-based lubes if you need any. Keep sex FUN! If you make it a chore, it'll never happen. (I gave up after TTC 7 months and got my bpf at month 8! I was 22 and my partner was 38)
I've heard to knock out all nicotine, alcohol, etc. I was drinking and using my ecig until I got my bfp.
Take the time to get finances in order, talk things through (for or against circumcision? I didn't allow it on my son), etc.
- › High risk pregnancy resources in Greenville, SC area? 14 minutes ago
- › Signs of Impending Labor - chat thread 16 minutes ago
- › Exciting, Fun Preparations! 35 minutes ago
- › June 2013 chat thread - 2nd trimester here we come! 39 minutes ago
- › vaccines are great 42 minutes ago
- › Weekly chat -- June 17th to 24th 45 minutes ago
- › Motherease cotton terry vs organic durability-any use both? I need... 1 hour, 1 minute ago
- › Online Baby Registry - what would you include? 1 hour, 22 minutes ago
- › Weekly Chat Thread: 6/17-6/23 1 hour, 27 minutes ago
- › Braxton Hicks 1 hour, 44 minutes ago
- › Naturekins Leak Proof Reusable Nursing Pads by mom2threegrls
- › Bug Band Insect Repellent Wristbands - Blue by MinneapolisMama
- › Burt's Bees Baby Bee SPF 30 Sunscreen Stick, 0.7 Ounce by lamjenifer
- › Shea Moisture Raw Shea Butter Baby Head-to-Toe Wash & Shampoo -... by glassesgirlnj
- › Aveeno Cleansing baby shampoo by fayebond
- › Aveeno Soothing Oat Baby Wash by fayebond
- › Earth Mama Body Butter - 8oz by fayebond
- › Maclaren Beginning Travel Kit for Mother by fayebond
- › Bravado Designs Bodysilk Seamless Nursing Bra by lightbulb
- › Natural Bug Blend Bug Repellent Spray by fayebond
- › Ouch! How Homeopathy Can Help With Those... by Melanie Mayo
- › Homeopathic Help for Post-Partum Mothers: a... by Melanie Mayo
- › Adding the Second Child by Sarah Clark
- › 5 Steps for Managing Stress and Anxiety by Melanie Mayo
- › What Marketers Don't Understand About... by Melanie Mayo
- › For the Dads by Rachel Wolf
- › What Happened When This Bereaved Mom Sought A... by momofnatasha
- › More About Soothing Small Tummies from... by Melanie Mayo
- › Get Ready To Read By Playing by Melanie Mayo
- › "Do You Trust Me?" by SantoshaMama