- 3 Posts. Joined 2/2013
- Location: Saskatchewan, Canada
- Select All Posts By This User
Mothering Top Picks
- topicTrying To Conceive
Related Forum Threads
- No ppaf and one day of EW surrounded by Abundant creamy cm.. Last post on Yesterday at 9:41 pm in Trying To Conceive
- Finding a supportive provider for TTC over 40 Last post on Yesterday at 6:40 pm in Trying To Conceive
- BBT rising on CD4? Last post on Yesterday at 4:23 am in Trying To Conceive
- How often? Last post on 6/13/13 at 12:28pm in Trying To Conceive
- COULD THIS BE IMPLANTATION BLEEDING??? Last post on 6/10/13 at 11:08am in Trying To Conceive
Track your periods. I used MyMonthlyCycle.com and didn't realize I was late till it sent me an email saying "You're 6 days late".
Start taking prenatals NOW since it takes 3 months for the eggs to become healthy.
Start eating based on the food pyramid and start eating as if you're already pregnant (300 calories on top of what you're already consuming).
Be patient!! If you are under 35 and your partner is under 45, it'll take up to a year, though most get pregnant before.
Don't use anything but water-based lubes if you need any. Keep sex FUN! If you make it a chore, it'll never happen. (I gave up after TTC 7 months and got my bpf at month 8! I was 22 and my partner was 38)
I've heard to knock out all nicotine, alcohol, etc. I was drinking and using my ecig until I got my bfp.
Take the time to get finances in order, talk things through (for or against circumcision? I didn't allow it on my son), etc.
- › baby leaking colostrum? 32 seconds ago
- › DH problem with anger or me -- overreacting? 13 minutes ago
- › The Saner TTC-Flower Moon 18 minutes ago
- › Dad/Kid activities? 28 minutes ago
- › Dissatisfied with day care provider 32 minutes ago
- › Welcome 43 minutes ago
- › Changing words in books when reading aloud to children? 46 minutes ago
- › Getting Out of Debt - June 2013 46 minutes ago
- › Dingoes running into the summer sunshine -- June! 47 minutes ago
- › toy sharing between siblings - time limit or "until she's finished... 50 minutes ago
- › Zoe organics Baby Bath Tea by fayebond
- › Calming Blend Shampoo & Bodywash 17oz by fayebond
- › zoe organics Gentle Hair & Body Wash by fayebond
- › Lafe's Organic Foaming Baby Shampoo and Wash, 12 oz by fayebond
- › Earth Mama-Angel Baby Organic Angel Baby Shampoo & Body Wash,... by fayebond
- › Shea Moisture Raw Shea Butter Baby Head-to-Toe Wash & Shampoo -... by hmiller
- › Angel Baby Bottom Balm - 2oz by hmiller
- › Badger Baby Oil 4oz Glass Bottle by fayebond
- › Burt's Bees Baby Bee SPF 30 Sunscreen Stick, 0.7 Ounce by fayebond
- › LuSa Organics Hey You. Shoo. by fayebond
- › Homeopathic Help for Post-Partum Mothers: a... by Melanie Mayo
- › Adding the Second Child by Sarah Clark
- › 5 Steps for Managing Stress and Anxiety by Melanie Mayo
- › What Marketers Don't Understand About... by Melanie Mayo
- › For the Dads by Rachel Wolf
- › What Happened When This Bereaved Mom Sought A... by momofnatasha
- › More About Soothing Small Tummies from... by Melanie Mayo
- › Get Ready To Read By Playing by Melanie Mayo
- › "Do You Trust Me?" by SantoshaMama
- › Terms and Conditions - Mothering Bath and... by Cynthia Mosher