My best frugal tip is to use your local Library...It's a one stop shop full of savings!
1. Story time! Is fun, free, educational entertainment for you and your little ones.
2. Check out books for you and your little ones. The selection is huge and if you can't find what you want you can always request it. You can also search and request from home via the Internet to save time!
3. Check out music. Great selection in kids CDs so you don't have to listen to the same songs over and over!
4. Check out movies and educational films for you and your little ones! I checked out a breastfeeding DVD the last week, great info if you can't make it to a breastfeeding support group.
5. Skip the gym and the expense that comes with it and check out workout DVDs. You can do this in your living room to save time and money!
6. Check out books on tape. Great for traveling!
7. Look into your local branch, often they provide other services and resources for families!