Hey ladies, I have fabric, just ordered rings and thought I had a pattern idea but have decided that I would like to find a better pattern. Does anyone make their own hanging sling scales? Would you share your pattern with us?
Related Forum Threads
- Laws and CPMs? Last post on 5/16/13 at 10:10pm in Midwives
- Out of country midwifery apprenticeships Last post on 4/8/13 at 8:27pm in Midwives
- New Legislation in Massachusetts for CPMs: "An Act Relative to Certified Professional... Last post on 3/3/13 at 4:38pm in Midwives
- Oxygen Tank? Last post on 2/15/13 at 3:54pm in Midwives
- Certified Professional Midwives in Connecticut Last post on 1/8/13 at 11:37am in Midwives
The Birth Center Study- Hope For Lowering the Cesarean Rate
Edited on 2/1/13
- honoring midwives . . . and Peggy!Edited on 3/11/13
- scenes from a conference, part 3Edited on 3/11/13
- scenes from a conference, part 2Edited on 3/11/13
- still thinking aboutEdited on 3/11/13
Does anyone have a pattern for a hanging scale sling?post #1 of 32/8/13 at 5:29pmThread Starterpost #2 of 32/11/13 at 2:57pm
If you find a pattern you had better make me one.
J/k! I'd be interested in a pattern too. I did the knitted pattern and it's too stretchy. It's awfully pretty hanging in my office though!!!post #3 of 32/12/13 at 2:55pm
This is a good pattern. It makes for a nice secure 'pouch' for the baby while using the scale.
I recommend buying sling rings for the rings. They are made for babywearing slings and are tested for a huge amount of weight.
You can wash the sling with the rings on - I put a sock and an elastic over the rings if it goes in the machine so they don't bang.
- Does anyone have a pattern for a hanging scale sling?
- honoring midwives . . . and Peggy!
- › What would you recommend to a mom CD'ing for the first time? 3 minutes ago
- › I'm only how far along?! 3 minutes ago
- › The unspoken world of cosleeping 7 minutes ago
- › May Chat Thread! 8 minutes ago
- › Laramie Doulas 9 minutes ago
- › A Saner TTC-The Pink Moon 17 minutes ago
- › What would You do? 25 minutes ago
- › Frequent Night Waking 26 minutes ago
- › What would you do if you saw kids left in a car? 27 minutes ago
- › Teaching Birthing From Within class in New Brunswick/Highland Park... 28 minutes ago
- › Trillium Organics OGmama Belly Butter by trilliumama
- › Gaiam Wrap Waist Yoga Pants by Melanie Mayo
- › Ina May's Guide to Childbirth by dayiscoming2006
- › Charlie Banana Reusable Feminine Pads Liner Butterfly, Butterfly by Chapsie
- › Earth Mama-Angel Baby Earth Mama Bottom Balm, 2 fl oz (60 ml) by Chapsie
- › Econobum Individual by Chapsie
- › EnJoye LBI Deluxe Tote Set - Brown by JennaRose
- › Lusa Organics Booty Balm by emkassu
- › I Took the Moon for a Walk by Melanie Mayo
- › BabyKicks Premium Pocket Diaper by KirstenP
- › Buying Pot for my 11-Year-Old by momofnatasha
- › Making the Grade by Melanie Mayo
- › Homeopathy -- A Lifesaver For Your Summer... by Melanie Mayo
- › Relax. Parenting Is Supposed to Be Messy,... by Brian Leaf
- › Managing Mom Stress: Sharing Tips and Trying... by Melanie Mayo
- › Who Wants to Sleep Alone? by Cynthia Mosher
- › Should I Train My Child....Like a Dog?! by Sarah Clark
- › Mothering Articles by Melanie Mayo
- › Terms and Conditions - Sustainability Oak... by JenniO11
- › Terms and Conditions - Mothering... by JenniO11