or Connect
Mothering › Groups › March 2013 Due Date Club › Discussions › The 'I'M/SHE'S IN LABOR!!!!!!!!!!' Thread

The 'I'M/SHE'S IN LABOR!!!!!!!!!!' Thread - Page 29

post #561 of 794
beautifulnm, congrats! Can't wait for the pics! And now I also want pie. lol...The baby will come when he's ready, but I want him too. love.gif
post #562 of 794
Posted in feeling birthy but water broke at 4am its 3pm where I am....resting waiting for ctx to pick up. last baby was born 4hr after water broke this is different but not intense like hers..we'll see. I am not the best at getting on here ill try to update in a timely way
post #563 of 794

Congrats Sara!! Sending you lots of ELV!!

post #564 of 794

Congratulations beautifulnm! So happy for you! joy.gif

 

And more ELV Sara! C'mon, baby! orngbiggrin.gif

post #565 of 794
Elv!!!
post #566 of 794

Sending easy labour vibes to you, Sarah!  Best of luck!

post #567 of 794
Last night I had bloody show and then my water broke. I had good contractions for several hours that never turned into active labor. I went to triage today and since I wasn't actively leaking amniotic fluid (maybe it resealed?) I was allowed to go home after the longest 3 hours of monitoring ever. I did find out I am "almost 4" and 50% effaced, a huge change from my appointment Wednesday (barely 1 And not effaced).

I'm so close to active labor it was tempting to stay at the hospital, but here I am at home...still waiting!
post #568 of 794
Quote:
Originally Posted by wildmansmom View Post

Last night I had bloody show and then my water broke. I had good contractions for several hours that never turned into active labor. I went to triage today and since I wasn't actively leaking amniotic fluid (maybe it resealed?) I was allowed to go home after the longest 3 hours of monitoring ever. I did find out I am "almost 4" and 50% effaced, a huge change from my appointment Wednesday (barely 1 And not effaced).

I'm so close to active labor it was tempting to stay at the hospital, but here I am at home...still waiting!


Progress!! It has to kick in soon!

post #569 of 794
3 days and no action on this thread... smile.gif lets go babies!
post #570 of 794
Quote:
Originally Posted by hikingfortruth View Post

3 days and no action on this thread... smile.gif lets go babies!


I woke up with an insane sinus headache. Not fun. :( Although if I went into labor (not feeling any signs) the sinus headache would probably be the least of my concerns....

post #571 of 794

Hey all - sorry for the huge delay. I posted back on March 8th or 9th that I was in labor and shortly thereafter forgot about the rest of the world! After my water broke, I had two nights of laboring (labor stopped during the day). On the 3rd day, my midwife swept my membranes, which kickstarted labor immediately. I had our daughter at home, as planned, via a completely natural labor about 8 hours later on March 10th. She is precious and I absolutely love her. I had some tearing and am healing with stitches, but not too bad. 

 

Best wishes to all of the new babies and to those still waiting for their little ones to come! :)

post #572 of 794
Have you ever been sick while in labor?
post #573 of 794

Congratulations ShawnaMarie!  That sounds like a long haul but worth it. orngbiggrin.gif

post #574 of 794

Congratulations, shawnamarie!!

post #575 of 794

Congrats, shawnamarie!

post #576 of 794
congrats, shawna! joy.gif
post #577 of 794
Thread Starter 

congrats, shawnamarie! :D

post #578 of 794

writermama is in labor as of 11:45 last night! Will update if I hear from her biggrinbounce.gif

post #579 of 794

writermama had baby Rowan after 3 hours in the water. 8lb 14oz and perfect. They are resting and going home in an hour joy.gif

post #580 of 794
Quote:
Originally Posted by withlittlelungs View Post

writermama had baby Rowan after 3 hours in the water. 8lb 14oz and perfect. They are resting and going home in an hour joy.gif


Oh this made me cry!!!  So, so happy for her!!!!!

 

Congrats writermama!!! Welcome baby Rowan!!!

  Return Home
  Back to Forum: March 2013 Due Date Club
Mothering › Groups › March 2013 Due Date Club › Discussions › The 'I'M/SHE'S IN LABOR!!!!!!!!!!' Thread