Does anyone have a sample NY Religious Exemption?
- topicVaccinationstagged by Cleearbody, 2/11/13
Related Forum Threads
- Measles outbreak on cruise ship Last post on Today at 12:21 pm in I'm Not Vaccinating
- "Vaccines are Safer than the Illnesses they Prevent" Last post on Today at 11:12 am in I'm Not Vaccinating
- Anyone have any ideas for my dilemma? Last post on Yesterday at 7:43 pm in I'm Not Vaccinating
- How the CDC (and Dorit Reiss) Hyped Risk of Childhood Hep B Infection by 50-Fold to Push Vaccines Last post on Today at 3:15 pm in I'm Not Vaccinating
- Just walk away.... Last post on Yesterday at 10:03 am in I'm Not Vaccinating
My Vaccine Info
Last edited: 3/4/13
- Vaccinations: Why All the Fuss?Last edited: 12/26/13
- Resources for Non-vaccinating FamiliesLast edited: 1/18/13
- Frontline's War on Selectively Vaccinating ParentsLast edited: 3/14/13
- In Britain 12-Year-Olds Vaccinated Without Parental ConsentLast edited: 3/8/13
NY Religious Exemptionpost #1 of 22/11/13 at 10:26amThread Starterpost #2 of 22/13/13 at 4:17am
I go not have a sample of the New York religious exemption, but I have a recommendation. A chiropractor has established The Church of Universal Wisdom, solely for those of us who seek religious exemption that is recognized by the United States Government both federally and statewide. it is very simple, the website is self explanatory http://www.cuwisdom.org, the "moral obligations" are:
No court or civil legal body or any tribunal anywhere in the universe shall proclaim itself master in judgment over the physical, mental or spiritual health of any living thing. The only true judge is God in harmony with universal forces and no other living being possess the intellect to judge such matters.
It shall be sacrilege to depart from the precepts of the Congregation by the following:
- The ingestion of medication or other chemical substances that defy natural law.
- The injection into the body of medication or other matter of substances that defy natural law.
- The application of medication, chemicals or other foreign matter or substances unharmonious to the laws of nature.
- The inhalation of medication, chemicals or other foreign substances in disharmony with the laws of nature.
so that after you pay a one time fee $15.00, you are a member for life and membership of this church is constitutionally protected and recognized for religious exemption across the country.
I hope you take a look, and I hope this helps in some way:-)
- Vaccinations: Why All the Fuss?
- › The Fertility Challenged One Thread - Spring 2014 33 seconds ago
- › Christian moms March '14 1 minute ago
- › So many issues. Need advice and help. 5 minutes ago
- › Severely Irritable Uterus 6 minutes ago
- › The BEST baby product you own? 7 minutes ago
- › Morning Sickness Thread 9 minutes ago
- › Gear Questions 11 minutes ago
- › "Here Comes the Judgment" 12 minutes ago
- › Success stories after vasectomy reversal? 14 minutes ago
- › How to breastfeed and still lead a normal life? 16 minutes ago
- › Vaccine: The Controversial Story of Medicine's Greatest Lifesaver by ss834
- › Pyur Diaper Balm by MimiPilla
- › Burt's Bees Mama Bee Belly Balm, Fragrance Free, by KatelynRose
- › Summer Infant Best View Handheld Color Video Monitor with 2.5"... by thebessmartinfo
- › Happy Heiny's One Size Cloth Diapers by SquirmyWorm
- › Homesteader's Kitchen, The: Recipes from Farm to Table by Monica S
- › Rainbow Light Just Once Prenatal One Multivitamin, 90 Tablets by glwilson22
- › Bear Stays Up for Christmas by rosemarievpaulson
- › The Night Before Christmas by rjdoghouse
- › The Polar Express by sassyfirechick
- › Laundry Zen by Laura Grace Weldon
- › High Needs Mother by BrainChild
- › Homebirth Forum Guidelines by Cynthia Mosher
- › Disclaimer by Cynthia Mosher
- › Does Siri Thwart Social Intelligence? by Marcy Axness
- › Homeschooling with YouTube by SavvyHomeschool
- › Closing the Door On Childbearing by Melanie Mayo
- › A Journey Through Childhood with Seuss by Melanie Mayo
- › Belly Binding for Prenatal Comfort and... by Kristen Tea
- › Mothering Pregnancy Photo Contest 2014 Terms... by Cynthia Mosher