Does anyone have a sample NY Religious Exemption?
Related Forum Threads
- vaccine research Last post on Today at 8:39 am in I'm Not Vaccinating
- I feel like I am the only one in the world that choses not to vaccinate :( Last post on Today at 2:23 pm in I'm Not Vaccinating
- Anti-vax/delayed vax friendly dr near Schenectady NY Last post on 5/23/13 at 1:01pm in I'm Not Vaccinating
- 4 mo old has cough... Can't get pertussis off my mind! Last post on Yesterday at 12:14 pm in I'm Not Vaccinating
- do i need an exemption if homeschooling? Last post on 5/23/13 at 9:08am in I'm Not Vaccinating
Vaccinations: Why All the Fuss?
Edited on 2/24/13
- Resources for Non-vaccinating FamiliesEdited on 1/18/13
- Frontline's War on Selectively Vaccinating ParentsEdited on 3/14/13
- In Britain 12-Year-Olds Vaccinated Without Parental ConsentEdited on 3/8/13
- The Right to RefuseEdited on 3/20/13
NY Religious Exemptionpost #2 of 22/13/13 at 4:17am
I go not have a sample of the New York religious exemption, but I have a recommendation. A chiropractor has established The Church of Universal Wisdom, solely for those of us who seek religious exemption that is recognized by the United States Government both federally and statewide. it is very simple, the website is self explanatory http://www.cuwisdom.org, the "moral obligations" are:
No court or civil legal body or any tribunal anywhere in the universe shall proclaim itself master in judgment over the physical, mental or spiritual health of any living thing. The only true judge is God in harmony with universal forces and no other living being possess the intellect to judge such matters.
It shall be sacrilege to depart from the precepts of the Congregation by the following:
- The ingestion of medication or other chemical substances that defy natural law.
- The injection into the body of medication or other matter of substances that defy natural law.
- The application of medication, chemicals or other foreign matter or substances unharmonious to the laws of nature.
- The inhalation of medication, chemicals or other foreign substances in disharmony with the laws of nature.
so that after you pay a one time fee $15.00, you are a member for life and membership of this church is constitutionally protected and recognized for religious exemption across the country.
I hope you take a look, and I hope this helps in some way:-)
- NY Religious Exemption
- Resources for Non-vaccinating Families
- › Has anybody else experienced this? 44 seconds ago
- › Queer, Pregnant, & Parenting - April & May 2013! 2 minutes ago
- › my a-ha parenting moment 5 minutes ago
- › I'm out :( 9 minutes ago
- › ~*~October ddc Belly Thread~*~ 9 minutes ago
- › Anyone doing IUI? 11 minutes ago
- › Sensitivities 11 minutes ago
- › Possible move to Seattle... 11 minutes ago
- › How do you respond to 'Why do they have more than us'? 11 minutes ago
- › WAHM & Medical Transcription 11 minutes ago
- › Medela Pump in Style Advanced Breast Pump with Shoulder Bag by matope
- › Philips AVENT ISIS Manual Breast Pump, White by matope
- › Bebe Au Lait Nursing Cover by matope
- › Lansinoh Lanolin for Breastfeeding Mothers 2 oz (56 g) by matope
- › Philips AVENT Washable Nursing Pads, 6 Count by matope
- › NUK Ultra Thin Nursing Pads, 60 Pack by matope
- › TRADITIONAL MEDICINALS TEAS Mother's Milk Tea 16 bags by matope
- › Leachco Snoogle Total Body Pillow by matope
- › Boppy Nursing Pillow with Slipcover by matope
- › Glamourmom Nursing Bra Tank by matope
- › Pause for Presence: A Personal Reflection by Marcy Axness
- › Ina May Gaskin Reviews Groundbreaking Book,... by Melanie Mayo
- › Why We Homeschool by Melanie Mayo
- › A Mama's Peace by AmandaK
- › 7 Simple Recipes to Bless a New Mom by Melanie Mayo
- › Closing Up Shop: Life After Vasectomy by Melanie Mayo
- › My Heart Growing Fonder by Melanie Mayo
- › Happy Simple Baby Love by Melanie Mayo
- › Buying Pot for my 11-Year-Old by momofnatasha
- › Making the Grade by Melanie Mayo