Does anyone have a sample NY Religious Exemption?
- topicVaccinationstagged by Cleearbody, 2/11/13
Related Forum Threads
- More Ontario mandatory vaxxes Last post on Today at 3:46 pm in I'm Not Vaccinating
- Your Child is Vaccine Injured– Just Like Mine Last post on Today at 4:17 pm in I'm Not Vaccinating
- Those Pesky "Anti-Vax" Experts Last post on Today at 11:09 am in I'm Not Vaccinating
- Sometimes I get so appalled with society Last post on Today at 6:47 am in I'm Not Vaccinating
- Please help a girl out... Last post on Today at 1:05 pm in I'm Not Vaccinating
My Vaccine Info
Last edited: 3/4/13
- Vaccinations: Why All the Fuss?Last edited: 12/26/13
- Resources for Non-vaccinating FamiliesLast edited: 1/18/13
- Frontline's War on Selectively Vaccinating ParentsLast edited: 3/14/13
- In Britain 12-Year-Olds Vaccinated Without Parental ConsentLast edited: 3/8/13
NY Religious Exemptionpost #1 of 22/11/13 at 10:26amThread Starterpost #2 of 22/13/13 at 4:17am
I go not have a sample of the New York religious exemption, but I have a recommendation. A chiropractor has established The Church of Universal Wisdom, solely for those of us who seek religious exemption that is recognized by the United States Government both federally and statewide. it is very simple, the website is self explanatory http://www.cuwisdom.org, the "moral obligations" are:
No court or civil legal body or any tribunal anywhere in the universe shall proclaim itself master in judgment over the physical, mental or spiritual health of any living thing. The only true judge is God in harmony with universal forces and no other living being possess the intellect to judge such matters.
It shall be sacrilege to depart from the precepts of the Congregation by the following:
- The ingestion of medication or other chemical substances that defy natural law.
- The injection into the body of medication or other matter of substances that defy natural law.
- The application of medication, chemicals or other foreign matter or substances unharmonious to the laws of nature.
- The inhalation of medication, chemicals or other foreign substances in disharmony with the laws of nature.
so that after you pay a one time fee $15.00, you are a member for life and membership of this church is constitutionally protected and recognized for religious exemption across the country.
I hope you take a look, and I hope this helps in some way:-)
- Vaccinations: Why All the Fuss?
- › Getting support from our partners/spouses 21 seconds ago
- › Your Child is Vaccine Injured– Just Like Mine 1 minute ago
- › Can't stand that all the neighborhood kids want to play at my house! 1 minute ago
- › Word Association Conga Line 2 minutes ago
- › Thrift Score! 6 minutes ago
- › Misgivings anyone? 7 minutes ago
- › How much alcohol do you typically drink? 8 minutes ago
- › The Fertility Challenged One Thread - Spring 2014 13 minutes ago
- › Should I go back to diapers? 13 minutes ago
- › Is anyone else having spotting? 13 minutes ago
- › Epibi Nursing Pads by SparkleMaman
- › By Marie Winn - The Plug-In Drug: Television, Computers, and Family... by Catholic Mama
- › Vaccine: The Controversial Story of Medicine's Greatest Lifesaver by ss834
- › Pyur Diaper Balm by MimiPilla
- › Burt's Bees Mama Bee Belly Balm, Fragrance Free, by KatelynRose
- › Summer Infant Best View Handheld Color Video Monitor with 2.5"... by thebessmartinfo
- › Happy Heiny's One Size Cloth Diapers by SquirmyWorm
- › Homesteader's Kitchen, The: Recipes from Farm to Table by Monica S
- › Rainbow Light Just Once Prenatal One Multivitamin, 90 Tablets by glwilson22
- › Bear Stays Up for Christmas by rosemarievpaulson
- › Finding my Tribe After the Death of my Daughter by momofnatasha
- › Ten Tips for Surviving Two Under Two by Melanie Mayo
- › The Worry and Wonderment of Parenting by Melanie Mayo
- › 5 Surprising Benefits to Making a Pet a Part... by Melanie Mayo
- › Mining Joy from the Muck of Daily Mothering by Marcy Axness
- › Interview with Blair Lee, author by SavvyHomeschool
- › Mayim Bialik Opens Up About Her Breastfeeding... by Melanie Mayo
- › Freedom Together: Mothering Mavens Try Out... by Melanie Mayo
- › Magic Under the Table by BrainChild
- › So Precious It Hurts by Sheryl Paul