Does anyone have a sample NY Religious Exemption?
- topicVaccinationstagged by Cleearbody, 2/11/13
Related Forum Threads
- Chicken Pox and Medically Fragile Last post on Yesterday at 5:25 pm in I'm Not Vaccinating
- 23andme Crack down by FDA, just what we need, more regulations! Last post on 12/7/13 at 9:51am in I'm Not Vaccinating
- SIL wont let my kids see her newborn Last post on 12/7/13 at 3:57pm in I'm Not Vaccinating
- Requesting a tiny bit of support... or a smack on the head Last post on 12/7/13 at 10:58am in I'm Not Vaccinating
- Chicken Pox - My son has been excused from school Last post on 12/6/13 at 10:35am in I'm Not Vaccinating
My Vaccine Info
Last edited: 3/4/13
- Vaccinations: Why All the Fuss?Last edited: 2/24/13
- Resources for Non-vaccinating FamiliesLast edited: 1/18/13
- Frontline's War on Selectively Vaccinating ParentsLast edited: 3/14/13
- In Britain 12-Year-Olds Vaccinated Without Parental ConsentLast edited: 3/8/13
NY Religious Exemptionpost #1 of 22/11/13 at 10:26amThread Starterpost #2 of 22/13/13 at 4:17am
I go not have a sample of the New York religious exemption, but I have a recommendation. A chiropractor has established The Church of Universal Wisdom, solely for those of us who seek religious exemption that is recognized by the United States Government both federally and statewide. it is very simple, the website is self explanatory http://www.cuwisdom.org, the "moral obligations" are:
No court or civil legal body or any tribunal anywhere in the universe shall proclaim itself master in judgment over the physical, mental or spiritual health of any living thing. The only true judge is God in harmony with universal forces and no other living being possess the intellect to judge such matters.
It shall be sacrilege to depart from the precepts of the Congregation by the following:
- The ingestion of medication or other chemical substances that defy natural law.
- The injection into the body of medication or other matter of substances that defy natural law.
- The application of medication, chemicals or other foreign matter or substances unharmonious to the laws of nature.
- The inhalation of medication, chemicals or other foreign substances in disharmony with the laws of nature.
so that after you pay a one time fee $15.00, you are a member for life and membership of this church is constitutionally protected and recognized for religious exemption across the country.
I hope you take a look, and I hope this helps in some way:-)
- Vaccinations: Why All the Fuss?
- › Dried placenta and umbilical cord keepsake ornament? 10 minutes ago
- › In need of advice please 11 minutes ago
- › Legal Advice Needed Fighting 50/50 Child Custody (Pennsylvania) 19 minutes ago
- › December chat thread! 24 minutes ago
- › Transitioning from traditional to montessori in elementary school 26 minutes ago
- › The "Progressing / Positive / Impending / I'm in Labor" Thread 41 minutes ago
- › ~*~ The TTC ONE Thread ~*~ December 2013 57 minutes ago
- › December Chat 1 hour, 11 minutes ago
- › Queer, Pregnant & Parenting October, November & December 2013! 1 hour, 19 minutes ago
- › Please explain to me why.. 1 hour, 24 minutes ago
- › The Return of the Light: Twelve Tales from Around the World for the... by Terry Stafford
- › The Shortest Day: Celebrating the Winter Solstice by Terry Stafford
- › The Diaper-Free Baby: The Natural Toilet Training Alternative by Fembot
- › The Snow Queen by Astraia
- › The Polar Express by Alyssa Eisner
- › The Night Before Christmas by 1love4ever
- › The Snowy Day by janonia
- › Bear Stays Up for Christmas by Melanie Mayo
- › Christmas in the Big Woods by Melanie Mayo
- › Diva Cup Diva Cup #2 Post Childbirth, Cup by Taqah
- › Holiday Books Giveaway Rules by Melanie Mayo
- › Developmental Milestones to Marvel At by Marcy Axness
- › 15 Fun and Enchanting Holiday Tales for Children by Melanie Mayo
- › To Santa or Not To Santa by JillVettel
- › Three Low Cost Holiday Gifts to Make with Kids by Monica S
- › Mothering with Mental Illness: The Natural... by OliviaHinebaugh
- › A Difficult Conversation by Melanie Mayo
- › Does Motherhood Matter Anymore? by Melanie Mayo
- › Terms and Conditions: Holiday Cards Giveaway... by Cynthia Mosher
- › Mothering's Natural Toy Guide 2013 by Melanie Mayo