Hello . Im New Here , Ok Let Me Get Straiqht To My Question. Ive Been Readinq Up ON Vitex. I Have a Couple Questions That i Want To Ask People Who Actually Used Vitex For Fertility Or Ovulation And Got Pregnant Or That It Helped. A Little about Me. Im 19 Found Out I Was Suffering From PCOS At 16. Now Me Nd My DH Are TTC Number One . Been Trying For Almost A Year Now = ( Nothinq But BFN . Think Im Not Ovulating. So I Was Lookinq Up Things That Could Help Me At This Age Since Im 19. Came Across Vitex . I Want To Hear Success Stories. Can I take It at my age? Do I Start Taking It As Soon As I Buy It? What Dosage To Take? How Many Times A Day? And Any Other Info You Think I should Know. Thanks Ladies
- topicMothering Helptagged by BlossomHeartsx, 2/12/13
Related Forum Threads
- Mobile version troubles Last post on 3/13/14 at 1:14pm in Site Help
- Print subscription? Last post on 3/3/14 at 10:14am in Site Help
- mobile site Last post on 3/13/14 at 11:12am in Site Help
- Can we filter New Post results? Last post on 2/7/14 at 1:00pm in Site Help
- What should you do if your husband and you are not the same page when you try to discipline your... Last post on 2/5/14 at 7:27am in Parenting
Joining Mothering Made Easy With Facebook Connect!
Last edited: 7/24/13
- Support Ribbons - What do they all mean?Last edited: 3/21/13
- Mothering Member Benefits
Vitex For Fertility ?post #1 of 52/12/13 at 3:15pmThread Starterpost #2 of 52/19/13 at 4:28pm
I'm not sure if Vitex will help ovulation, but it does help balance your hormones, so may in turn help ovulation. I'm 20 and have taken it with no problems, I'm not sure it has anything to do with age. There are several "suggestions" from different sources for taking it. Some say from CD1 until O, others say from CD1 until AF, others still say CD1 through the first trimester... It's up to you to do the research and decide what you feel comfortable with. As for dosage, that should be included with the bottle, but I believe it's something like two capsules a day.post #3 of 52/22/13 at 11:28am
I am not sure I can provide so much information. But I know it helps balance and regularise the entire reproductive hormonal system which should in turn help with the ovulation. I think you can start taking it immediately you buy it, I started mine the same day I bought it.
As for the dosage, it should be on the bottle. Mine is just once a day.
I have a similar challenge as yours, so wishing you the best.
I hope that I would also conceive soon.post #4 of 52/22/13 at 4:35pmpost #5 of 52/22/13 at 7:37pmHave you been to your gyno? Most gynos would probably have good advice for you if the vitex does not end up working for whatever reason, since you have been trying for a year with no luck. I'm a huge advocate for vitex thus far! Have you tried any ovulation predictor kits at home? Buy some wondfo brand ones from amazon to see if ovulation is the issue- if it is then definitely try the vitex! It helped me.
- Support Ribbons - What do they all mean?
- › Does anyone still hang out here? 26 seconds ago
- › Any Moms in Whitman County/ Pullman Area? 2 minutes ago
- › Possibly relocating to San Jose, California 2 minutes ago
- › Wanting But Waiting 2014 2 minutes ago
- › Looking for childcare in Barrington/ Riverside/ Swansea/ FR 2 minutes ago
- › Looking for a goob OB in South Florida. 4 minutes ago
- › Looking for a delayed vaccine friendly ped / family Dr in... 4 minutes ago
- › Pediatric/General dental practice recommendation in Howard County... 5 minutes ago
- › Homebirth midwife near Hyde Park MA? 6 minutes ago
- › Orange County Mamas!!- Need a Peed* 8 minutes ago
- › By Marie Winn - The Plug-In Drug: Television, Computers, and Family... by Catholic Mama
- › Vaccine: The Controversial Story of Medicine's Greatest Lifesaver by ss834
- › Pyur Diaper Balm by MimiPilla
- › Burt's Bees Mama Bee Belly Balm, Fragrance Free, by KatelynRose
- › Summer Infant Best View Handheld Color Video Monitor with 2.5"... by thebessmartinfo
- › Happy Heiny's One Size Cloth Diapers by SquirmyWorm
- › Homesteader's Kitchen, The: Recipes from Farm to Table by Monica S
- › Rainbow Light Just Once Prenatal One Multivitamin, 90 Tablets by glwilson22
- › Bear Stays Up for Christmas by rosemarievpaulson
- › The Night Before Christmas by rjdoghouse
- › Low Prep Art Projects for Kids by AmandaK
- › 8 Ways Natural Birth Helps With Breastfeeding by Sarah Clark
- › Probiotics and Your Little Ones by JenniO11
- › The Debate Over Handheld Devices for Babies... by Marcy Axness
- › Preparing your Child to Attend a... by OliviaHinebaugh
- › Am I A Bad Mother or Has Africa Run Out of... by BrainChild
- › Your Two-Year-Old Knows Squatting is Better by Melanie Mayo
- › Okay to Leave Kids in the Car While Popping... by Melanie Mayo
- › Laundry Zen by Laura Grace Weldon
- › High Needs Mother by BrainChild