Hey there :)
I don't know, how many here know, that I am from Germany...therefor all my Waldorf song and verse resources don't work here in the US, as they are German. Not English. So now...I am in utter need for a few songs and verses to help structure my daycare day and accompany some of the activities I do.
I searched and searched and found a few, but there are a lot of activities, that I didn't find a song or verse for :(
Here is the list of situations I would love songs or verses for:
- Getting the kids dressed and ready to go outside.
- Gathering the kids after outside play to go back home.
- Working with our hands (weaving, knitting, woodworking etc.)
- Baking bread
- Gathering the kids for story time
- A short lullaby for naptime
- A good-bye song for the end of the day
I'd also love very characteristic seasonal songs.
And if anyone knows
- A nice birthday song
And finally, if you have much loved songs or verses, you'd like to share with me, even if they don't belong in any of the catagories up there, feel free to do that as well :)
Thanks a ton for your help!