You look great! You're so close to the finish line! PS- Cute jungle theme :)
Recent Images In This Thread
Popular Group Discussions
Post-partum check in here! 219 posts | Last post on Today at 1:00 am
Related Forum Threads
- October 2013 Chit Chat Last post on 11/1/13 at 5:57am in November 2011 Due Date Club
- *~*~*~ October Chat Thread for Nov. DDC ~*~*~* Last post on 11/2/13 at 7:22am in November 2013 Due Date Club
- Post-partum check in here! Last post on Today at 1:00 am in October 2013 Due Date Club
- Weekly chat 9/16-9/22 Last post on 9/23/13 at 9:29am in September 2013 Due Date Club
- Weekly Chat September 12 - September 20 Last post on 9/29/13 at 7:10pm in October 2013 Due Date Club
Join Your Due Date Club!
Last edited: 12/4/13
- June 2011 Ddc RosterLast edited: 4/3/13
- September 2010 New ArrivalsLast edited: 6/27/11
- March 2011 Ddc Spotlight SignupsLast edited: 6/27/11
- March 2011 Ddc RosterLast edited: 5/2/13
Mothering October 2013 Birth Club Belly Photos - Page 21post #401 of 5239/6/13 at 3:05pmpost #402 of 5239/6/13 at 9:31pmpost #403 of 5239/7/13 at 5:34am
You guys all look so lovely!
okay here's my 35 +1 photo
i keep having to check my calendar every time I take a photo because I can't remember how many weeks I am 90% of the time. Is that pregnancy brain or is that like how I've had to do the math everytime someone asks me my age for years now?post #404 of 5239/7/13 at 9:50ampost #405 of 5239/9/13 at 5:32ampost #406 of 5239/9/13 at 8:10ampost #407 of 5239/9/13 at 8:28ampost #408 of 5239/9/13 at 8:42ampost #409 of 5239/9/13 at 5:38pmThread Starterpost #410 of 5239/9/13 at 9:50pmpost #411 of 5239/9/13 at 10:08pmpost #412 of 5239/9/13 at 10:30pm
Beautiful bellies!! So many moms already at term - wow! We're really in the home stretch :)
Here I am at 32 + 2 days. I've really slacked with photos so this computer cam shot is the most recent I have. I'm hoping to be in it for the long haul. DD surprised us at 36 weeks so getting to 38-40 this time would be awesome.post #413 of 5239/9/13 at 10:33pmpost #414 of 5239/9/13 at 10:49pmpost #415 of 5239/9/13 at 11:06pmQuote:
I will ask one of my 3 chiros about it when I go in tomorrow. My sacrum is twisted and not moving front/back properly and causing me some mobility problems when it really acts up. Maybe this can help! I'm willing to try anything to get me through these last couple months in one piece.post #416 of 5239/10/13 at 7:14am
Lyndie, that sounds painful! Ouch :( I hope you can find a solution to help your poor back!
Dalia, you're too funny, I love your belly shots! You look beautiful mama :)
About belly binding- I'm interested in looking into doing that as well, but I really don't want to spend the 50+ bucks on one of those belly bandits that I'd probably have to get 2 sizes in.. are there effective but less expensive ways? And would something like a body shaper (like the Assets brand that target sells) work for binding?post #417 of 5239/10/13 at 7:54am
here's me.... at 32 weeks and 33 weeks.
no difference in the belly??.... yet i've gained 2 pounds in a week. aghh. ready for this baby to come out in 4 weeks. full term 37 weeks on the dot is really what i'm hoping for.
oh and about belly binding-- i'm definitely doing it. After doing lotsa research- I got a squeem. It binds from sternum to hip bone, and contours to your waist. Belly bandit bunches, shows through clothes and is not contoured to your waist (apparently the new BFF- body formulated fit is though) and it only covers from the bottom 2 ribs or so to right above your hip bone, so I don't think it's very effective. I still need to get another binder for the first couple days because I highly doubt the squeem will fit right after birth- maybe the tauts one-- it's thinner than the belly bandit and seems wider. Anyone else have any recommendations on binders? I've also looked into those traditional bengkung belly wraps : http://www.little-tots-store.com/item_760/Postpartum-Belly-Wrap--Bengkung-Lilit.htm
but that seems like you would need someone to help you with it constantly.post #418 of 5239/10/13 at 8:23ampost #419 of 5239/10/13 at 11:34amQuote:Originally Posted by lyndie
I will ask one of my 3 chiros about it when I go in tomorrow. My sacrum is twisted and not moving front/back properly and causing me some mobility problems when it really acts up. Maybe this can help! I'm willing to try anything to get me through these last couple months in one piece.
Lyndie, I am in physical therapy because I threw my back out in the second trimester. My PT told me to wear the belt all the time. If I don't wear it I will also get awful Braxton hicks when I'm trying to exercise or just walk around. Supposedly it prevents stretch marks but I have seen no evidence of this LOL!!post #420 of 5239/10/13 at 3:12pmI love our bellies! Yogi you're finally getting a little belly, too cute! You too Rylins mama.
I've been debating whether or not to get one of those belts...I'm thinking it would be a good idea. I think I've got the separated abdominal muscles now too. Hard to explain, but when I was sitting up from soaking in the bath, I looked down at my belly & it was noticeably poking out like right in the middle. Like I said, tough to explain but it was really strange.
- June 2011 Ddc Roster
- › The Saner TTC and Graduates -- The Beaver Moon 11 minutes ago
- › Unitarian Universalist Thread or Group? 39 minutes ago
- › For fun: "Green mama problems" 40 minutes ago
- › Scary toys from memory lane! 46 minutes ago
- › Where to rent live reindeer for our front yard? 59 minutes ago
- › December chat thread! 59 minutes ago
- › Life with my twins ... Why is this getting harder every day? 1 hour, 17 minutes ago
- › Sleeping Arrangements 1 hour, 20 minutes ago
- › WWYD? NonVaxer having Crisis of Faith 1 hour, 34 minutes ago
- › Post-partum check in here! 1 hour, 36 minutes ago
- › The Polar Express by dangill
- › The Night Before Christmas by Melanie Mayo
- › The Snow Queen by Melanie Mayo
- › Bear Stays Up for Christmas by Melanie Mayo
- › The Snowy Day by Melanie Mayo
- › Christmas in the Big Woods by Melanie Mayo
- › Diva Cup Diva Cup #2 Post Childbirth, Cup by Taqah
- › GroVia Cloth All In One - Pudge by Taqah
- › North American Bear Company Rosy Cheeks Baby Tan by Taqah
- › Maya Wrap Lightly Padded Baby Sling by Taqah
- › Developmental Milestones to Marvel At by Marcy Axness
- › 15 Fun and Enchanting Holiday Tales for Children by Monica S
- › To Santa or Not To Santa by JillVettel
- › Three Low Cost Holiday Gifts to Make with Kids by Monica S
- › Mothering with Mental Illness: The Natural... by OliviaHinebaugh
- › A Difficult Conversation by Melanie Mayo
- › Does Motherhood Matter Anymore? by Melanie Mayo
- › Terms and Conditions: Holiday Cards Giveaway... by Cynthia Mosher
- › Mothering's Natural Toy Guide 2013 by Melanie Mayo
- › Top 20 Toy Picks for 2013 | Mothering Natural... by Melanie Mayo