or Connect
Mothering › Mothering Forums › Pregnancy and Birth › I'm Pregnant › Any other November mamas?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Any other November mamas?

post #1 of 26
Thread Starter 
Are there any other mamas with a November due date yet? I'm due on the 4th according to FF, and I just got my BFP with a FRER this morning!
post #2 of 26

Me!! I am due Nov. 3rd :)

post #3 of 26
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by kikaaaso View Post

Me!! I am due Nov. 3rd :)

Congratulations!

post #4 of 26

Thank you..you too!! How are you feeling so far?

post #5 of 26

I'm due Nov 3rd!

post #6 of 26
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by JanetPlanet View Post

I'm due Nov 3rd!

Congratulations and welcome! 

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by kikaaaso View Post

Thank you..you too!! How are you feeling so far?

I've had off and on backache and sore boobs--and nausea if I eat more than a few bites. I'm really surprised to have symptoms so soon, but it's all for a good causejoy.gif

post #7 of 26

Hi Ladies :) I'm Oct 27, but I always go late so I am going to join the November 2013 gals. Hello!!

post #8 of 26

Hi! I am due November 6. Got a BFP at 9 DPO..this will be #4 for us :)

 

Amy

post #9 of 26

We need a co-leader of the DDC - any of you interested? Let me know :)

post #10 of 26

Hi Ladies.

 

I think I'm out. My FRER this morning was considerably lighter. Best of luck to all!

 

I would post the pics, but I just can't figure out how to do it on here. dizzy.gif

 

Again, best wishes!

post #11 of 26
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Onemoreontheway View Post

We need a co-leader of the DDC - any of you interested? Let me know :)

What are the responsibilities of a co-leader?

post #12 of 26

I'm due November 5th!  This will be our third and I'm so so super excited!

post #13 of 26

Congratulations, everyone :) I am hoping you are wrong, Janet..sometimes the dye can be different in tests, and it isn't always reliable to compare one test to the next. Please keep us updated. (((hugs))).

 

I am feeling stretching pains, and slight nausea off and on. The fatigue is starting to set in as well.  I did get a beta done on dpo 15 (yesterday) and it 617. Which I am happy about. I have another test tomorrow at 17dpo and hoping it doubles!!

post #14 of 26

The responsibilities are basically to just help in the DDC, like helping make decisions on approving people to the group (its super quick, just helps keep trolls from posting in...literally a click of the button, no real judgment needed), basically just helping be an active member of the due date club :)

To be honest, I'm not really sure that there are responsibilities beyond that.

 

Please, we just need 1 person to volunteer so we can get our DDC group. :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonesiesGirl View Post

What are the responsibilities of a co-leader?

post #15 of 26
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Onemoreontheway View Post

The responsibilities are basically to just help in the DDC, like helping make decisions on approving people to the group (its super quick, just helps keep trolls from posting in...literally a click of the button, no real judgment needed), basically just helping be an active member of the due date club :)

To be honest, I'm not really sure that there are responsibilities beyond that.

 

Please, we just need 1 person to volunteer so we can get our DDC group. :)

That sounds easy, I'll do it! Just wanted to know what I was getting into ;)

post #16 of 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by JonesiesGirl View Post

That sounds easy, I'll do it! Just wanted to know what I was getting into ;)

Cool! I let the admin know. We'll have our DDC soon I'm sure! Thank you for volunteering!love.gif

post #17 of 26

I'm due November 3rd with my second!  Congratulations to everyone.

post #18 of 26
post #19 of 26

I just found out and I'm guessing nov 9 for me. It's my 2nd but my first with my husband! We are super excited!'nb

post #20 of 26

Me, I'm due Nov 14th. This is baby # 2--however, they will be 9 years apart.. Eeek.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: I'm Pregnant
Mothering › Mothering Forums › Pregnancy and Birth › I'm Pregnant › Any other November mamas?