Buko - I think it's a 95% chance to have a baby by the end of week 42 (only 5% or so come after 42 weeks), about an 75-85% chance of having one by the end of week 41..... Yikes! I hit 39 weeks on Thursday and I keep thinking, if I go at 41 weeks like I did with DS I'll have a baby in just 2 weeks!! So hard to believe
Granolamama - I'm with you! I'm trying to spend some quality time with DS since he's getting ready to have his world rocked, but there are some days when he just drives me crazy!
I'm trying not to get frustrated with people at work who are finally commenting, or shooting me funny looks, etc. Yes, I'm 39 weeks pregnant, yes, I'm STILL working. One of our secretaries looked at me and said I looked like "I was going to pop." Thanks... I was sort of still feeling ok until that...
DH is getting very anxious to have the baby - he did the same thing with DS, he would talk to my belly each night from about 37 weeks on and tell him to come out already. (it was another month!) But I've thought from the day I realized I might be pregnant that this is a March baby, so when March 1st gets here Friday, I'm really ready for it to be "any day."