or Connect
Mothering › Groups › April 2013 Due Date Club › Discussions › The "________ is in Labor!!" thread

The "________ is in Labor!!" thread - Page 13

post #241 of 281

Congrats Mayday! I love her name!

post #242 of 281
Idk if I'm in labor-labor, but got my membranes stripped today, DTD, and am now having steady cramping, bowel movements, and lots of bloody goo. My water hasn't broken yet, but everything else feels and is leading up to how my labor with DS went smile.gif
post #243 of 281
Quote:
Originally Posted by alaskanmomma View Post

Idk if I'm in labor-labor, but got my membranes stripped today, DTD, and am now having steady cramping, bowel movements, and lots of bloody goo. My water hasn't broken yet, but everything else feels and is leading up to how my labor with DS went smile.gif

Labor vibes coming your way!!!!   goodvibes.gif

post #244 of 281
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by alaskanmomma View Post

Idk if I'm in labor-labor, but got my membranes stripped today, DTD, and am now having steady cramping, bowel movements, and lots of bloody goo. My water hasn't broken yet, but everything else feels and is leading up to how my labor with DS went smile.gif

 

Ooooh. I hope we hear baby news from you soon!

post #245 of 281
Everyone's having babies now! Congrats to all the new mamas. I hope I'm soon! Waiting for my full moon baby...
post #246 of 281
Quick congratulations on all the newly arrived babies!
post #247 of 281
My water broke!! Yay baby time. No contractions yet so gonna try to go back to bed for a little while as it's only midnight here.
post #248 of 281
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenlea View Post

My water broke!! Yay baby time. No contractions yet so gonna try to go back to bed for a little while as it's only midnight here.

 

YAY!!!! congrats to you!

 

 

We are having our c-section tomorrow, so we'll also have babies by mid-day!

post #249 of 281
Congrats, Alaskanmomma! And happy birthing, Jess & Greenleaf!
post #250 of 281
Grrrr...7 hrs later and still no contractions. I'm wondering if it was just my hind waters that broke. I didn't feel that pop like I did the last times my water broke. Going in to see the midwives in a bit to confirm. Also - there is pink when I wipe... that's ok right?
post #251 of 281

jess- Thinking of you today! Can't wait to see pics of the little ones!

 

greenlea- Isn't it good to have pink? That's show, right? Hang in there! It won't be long, even if it was your hind water.

 

Alaskanmom: WOOHOO!!! Congrats!!! Can't wait to hear the story!

post #252 of 281

Greenlea I think pink is good as long as there is no period amount of red. Good luck!!!!!

post #253 of 281
Thinking of you guys!! You're going to do great, jessmn!! It's not nearly as bad as you fear! Hoping that things pick up, Greenlea! And congrats Alaskan!
Edited by bambihelton - 4/24/13 at 10:29am
post #254 of 281

congratulations to all the new mamas!

 

Thinking of you, Jess!

post #255 of 281

My water broke, while watching the newest Doctor Who episode! :D   It's going to make for a great, geeky labor story.

 

Anyhow, things seem to finally be happening. I'm still comfy enough to post my own update and my iPod is dead, so I can't text my labor buddy anyhow (sorry Mayday)!

post #256 of 281
Wow, that's great! Good luck!
post #257 of 281
Got a text from IronMam at 5:27EST:

Theodore is here! 4.5 hours of labor. Born at home, in water. Everybody is doing great.

Hooray! Congrats, IronMam and welcome Theodore!
post #258 of 281

Congratulations IronMam!!!

post #259 of 281
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by mayday View Post

Got a text from IronMam at 5:27EST:

Theodore is here! 4.5 hours of labor. Born at home, in water. Everybody is doing great.

Hooray! Congrats, IronMam and welcome Theodore!

 

joy.gif Congrats!!

post #260 of 281

Congrats Greenlea and Ironmam!!!!!!

  Return Home
  Back to Forum: April 2013 Due Date Club
Mothering › Groups › April 2013 Due Date Club › Discussions › The "________ is in Labor!!" thread