If you are thinking about getting this vaccine for your daughter or son, please investigate this drug. There have been 126 deaths and over 28,0000 "reported" events of an adverse reaction. Please investigate before you vaccinate. I thought because I had pre-cervical cancer that it was a great thing for my daughter in 2007. Five plus years later, and my daughter still is not what she was prior to the vaccine. She was athletic, healthy and primed for a great career after college. Those shots changed her health for the rest of her life. A pap smear has never killed anyone...Gardasil has. Learn more at NVIC or truthaboutgardasil.org.
Related Forum Threads
- Another Book of Lies from Offit published Last post on Yesterday at 9:52 pm in I'm Not Vaccinating
- Literature on Treating Diseases that have Vaccines Last post on Yesterday at 9:20 am in I'm Not Vaccinating
- Gene Mutation Found in my Family Last post on 6/17/13 at 10:33am in I'm Not Vaccinating
- Just found out day care provider for Fall requires vaxxes Last post on Yesterday at 2:37 pm in I'm Not Vaccinating
- Fears for Mankind in the Future Last post on Yesterday at 6:53 pm in I'm Not Vaccinating
My Vaccine Info
Edited on 3/4/13
- Vaccinations: Why All the Fuss?Edited on 2/24/13
- Resources for Non-vaccinating FamiliesEdited on 1/18/13
- Frontline's War on Selectively Vaccinating ParentsEdited on 3/14/13
- In Britain 12-Year-Olds Vaccinated Without Parental ConsentEdited on 3/8/13
Gardasilpost #1 of 182/26/13 at 12:20pmThread StarterSponsored Linkspost #2 of 182/26/13 at 12:30pm
Welcome to MDC!
So sorry about your daughter. You have posted this in the I'm not vaccinating forum so nobody here is going to be disagreeing with you!!
Even if I did vaccinate I wouldn't touch this with a 10 foot pole for my daughter.post #3 of 182/26/13 at 12:33pmThread Starterpost #4 of 182/26/13 at 12:36pm
Depends on what your purpose is. If you want a debate, post in the debate forums. however i must warn you, you will have a few posters telling you how wrong you are and how your daughter's issues are not related to the vaccine. You could try the mindful vax forum as well. People there seem to favor vaccination in general but may deviate from the schedule. Most of us here don't vax at all or used to but stopped after adverse reactionspost #5 of 182/26/13 at 5:48pm
I think this is a good place to post. Lots of different people read here but don't post, so you'll definitely get your message across. The nice thing is, you won't have to deal with negative responses. Just a bunch of cool mama's who agree with you ;)post #6 of 182/26/13 at 5:50pmpost #7 of 182/27/13 at 5:12am
I am sorry your daughter was hurt by this vaccine.
I agree with chloebelle…even some people who typically vax are concerned about this vaccine.
There was huge thread on this several months ago, and a major issue was the we do not know how long the vaccine will be effective for. If it is only effective for 8 years, for example, then vaxxing 10 yr olds will mean the effectiveness wears off just as they are entering a sexually active period.
Sanevax.org also highlight HPV concerns (they are opposed to HPV vaccine)post #8 of 182/27/13 at 11:18am
I am so sorry your daughter was injured. We have been on a grain free (among other things) diet and supplement regimen after we did a cleanse, for my son's vax injury. He was diagnosed with ASD after MMR, and he is now almost completely asymptomatic. He was almost nonverbal, could not make eye contact, regressed by a year. I have spent a lot of time, money, energy, and tears to get him to the point where he is now. I will never have him vaccinated ever again, for anything. I tell everyone I can about vaccine risks and injury statistics.
A friend just had her two month old baby shot up with four different vaccines THAT SHE KNOWS OF yesterday, coincidentally, and called me upset this morning because he slept all afternoon and night, she had a tough time rousing him to nurse, and he didn't want to wake this morning. Poor baby. I had to bite my tongue and not freak out on her because of what she may have just done to change her child's whole life, and not for the better. She KNOWS the dangers. I have sent her everything I have about vaccinations. It just makes me sad, and frustrated, and furious.
I think this is a great place to post about Gardasil. Most who post here probably know the dangers, but people searching for information may need the thread as reference, so what happened to your precious daughter doesn't happen to their children.post #9 of 182/27/13 at 2:20pmpost #10 of 182/27/13 at 2:58pm
edited to remove my response to a deleted post.
My $0.02: The HPV vaccine is the one I'm the most comfortable saying no to, and the marketing being used to sell the vaccine is ridiculous.
Edited by rachelsmama - 2/27/13 at 4:59pmpost #11 of 182/27/13 at 4:33pm
This is an excellent article and interview with Dr. Harper, a principal investigator in HPV vaccine clinical trial, for any lurkers who may be undecided.
"Duration of efficacy is key to the entire question. If duration is at least fifteen years, then vaccinating 11-year-old girls will protect them until they are 26 and will prevent some precancers, but postpone most cancers. If duration of efficacy is less than fifteen years, then no cancers are prevented, only postponed.
• No population benefit in reduction of cervical cancer incidence in the United States with HPV vaccination as long as [pap] screening continues."
post #12 of 182/27/13 at 4:40pmpost #13 of 182/28/13 at 10:08amAnecdotal, but I HATE this vax. I had it in the first year it was out. The first round my arm swelled like a balloon and hurt so bad I couldn't drive for a day. Second round I had the same swelling and a fever for a good 24 hours. The third round was the same story with symptoms lasting probably about 3 days. Miserable. All of this for a sexually transmitted disease I will probably NEVER contract. Grrrrr.post #14 of 182/28/13 at 11:46amQuote:Originally Posted by tm0sweet
Anecdotal, but I HATE this vax. I had it in the first year it was out. The first round my arm swelled like a balloon and hurt so bad I couldn't drive for a day. Second round I had the same swelling and a fever for a good 24 hours. The third round was the same story with symptoms lasting probably about 3 days. Miserable. All of this for a sexually transmitted disease I will probably NEVER contract. Grrrrr.
Yes yes but those reactions are totally normal!! (note my sarcasm here!)post #15 of 183/1/13 at 12:44pm
The shady way this vaccine was tested is what puts me off this one in particular.
note tables 1-4 show the saline vs the adjuvent vs the antigen - but...once you get to table 5 (adverse systemic events) they are now combining the adjuvents and the saline - funny how that works...
post #16 of 183/2/13 at 12:19pm
Here's my Gardasil story (which fortunately has a happy ending). I went for a physical in 2006 right before getting married, and to get a diaphragm. I told her I was a virgin and so is my fianace. She said, "Hey, we have this great new vaccine to prevent cervical cancer (gag) that we can only give to people before they are sexually active. You are perfect for this - want one?" Fortunately I had the good sense to deny it (this is long before I had kids and became anti vax) because why on earth would I need a vaccine for an STD? Seriously! It's just like giving the Heb B to newborns of course - in case they are having sex or sharing drug needles down the nursery... So you are not kidding about how heavily this is being pushed! I wish I knew how to bring it up with moms who did vax, but the kids are becoming teens... I hope they see how dangerous it is!post #17 of 183/4/13 at 9:24pm
Gardasil may be even worse than we know already. http://gaia-health.com/gaia-blog/2012-10-17/gardasil-destroys-girls-ovaries-research-on-ovaries-never-considered/ How many thousands of other girls might there be, whose symptoms are being covered up by birth control pills?post #18 of 183/5/13 at 10:16am
I have removed one post from this thread. INV is intended as a support-only forum for members choosing or seriously considering not vaccinating. Members who vaccinate are welcome to post a spin-off in the MV for D & D forum.
- Vaccinations: Why All the Fuss?
- › Are there Christians on this DDC or any interested persons in... 4 minutes ago
- › Queer Conceptions: June 2013 23 minutes ago
- › Weekly Chat Thread: 6/17-6/23 56 minutes ago
- › Pro-vax trolls are impersonating disease-injured families on... 58 minutes ago
- › Birth Plans- share yours here 1 hour, 5 minutes ago
- › 8 week Healthy Weight Loss Challenge version 9.0 (enrolling through... 1 hour, 8 minutes ago
- › Mother blessing 1 hour, 11 minutes ago
- › The Saner TTC-Flower Moon 1 hour, 15 minutes ago
- › Queer, Pregnant, & Parenting - April, May & June 2013! 1 hour, 17 minutes ago
- › ~Weekly Chat Thread for June 15th-21st~ 1 hour, 19 minutes ago
- › Aveeno Cleansing baby shampoo by fayebond
- › Aveeno Soothing Oat Baby Wash by fayebond
- › Earth Mama Body Butter - 8oz by fayebond
- › Maclaren Beginning Travel Kit for Mother by fayebond
- › Bravado Designs Bodysilk Seamless Nursing Bra by lightbulb
- › Bug Band Insect Repellent Wristbands - Blue by fayebond
- › Natural Bug Blend Bug Repellent Spray by fayebond
- › Do Naturals Just Berry Shampoo and Conditioner by fayebond
- › Zoe organics Baby Bath Tea by fayebond
- › Calming Blend Shampoo & Bodywash 17oz by fayebond
- › Ouch! How Homeopathy Can Help With Those... by Melanie Mayo
- › Homeopathic Help for Post-Partum Mothers: a... by Melanie Mayo
- › Adding the Second Child by Sarah Clark
- › 5 Steps for Managing Stress and Anxiety by Melanie Mayo
- › What Marketers Don't Understand About... by Melanie Mayo
- › For the Dads by Rachel Wolf
- › What Happened When This Bereaved Mom Sought A... by momofnatasha
- › More About Soothing Small Tummies from... by Melanie Mayo
- › Get Ready To Read By Playing by Melanie Mayo
- › "Do You Trust Me?" by SantoshaMama