If you are thinking about getting this vaccine for your daughter or son, please investigate this drug. There have been 126 deaths and over 28,0000 "reported" events of an adverse reaction. Please investigate before you vaccinate. I thought because I had pre-cervical cancer that it was a great thing for my daughter in 2007. Five plus years later, and my daughter still is not what she was prior to the vaccine. She was athletic, healthy and primed for a great career after college. Those shots changed her health for the rest of her life. A pap smear has never killed anyone...Gardasil has. Learn more at NVIC or truthaboutgardasil.org.
- topicVaccinationstagged by Cathy2, 2/26/13
Related Forum Threads
- The Taboo Subject of Vaccine Injuries Last post on Today at 5:47 am in I'm Not Vaccinating
- OH, now WI - Last post on Yesterday at 5:36 pm in I'm Not Vaccinating
- Yeah, exemption accepted at College Last post on Yesterday at 12:47 pm in I'm Not Vaccinating
- Anti-vaccine the NEW AIDS? Last post on Yesterday at 8:53 am in I'm Not Vaccinating
- CO vax bill gutted. Last post on Yesterday at 7:13 am in I'm Not Vaccinating
My Vaccine Info
Last edited: 3/4/13
- Vaccinations: Why All the Fuss?Last edited: 12/26/13
- Resources for Non-vaccinating FamiliesLast edited: 1/18/13
- Frontline's War on Selectively Vaccinating ParentsLast edited: 3/14/13
- In Britain 12-Year-Olds Vaccinated Without Parental ConsentLast edited: 3/8/13
Gardasilpost #1 of 182/26/13 at 12:20pmThread Starterpost #2 of 182/26/13 at 12:30pmpost #3 of 182/26/13 at 12:33pmThread Starterpost #4 of 182/26/13 at 12:36pm
Depends on what your purpose is. If you want a debate, post in the debate forums. however i must warn you, you will have a few posters telling you how wrong you are and how your daughter's issues are not related to the vaccine. You could try the mindful vax forum as well. People there seem to favor vaccination in general but may deviate from the schedule. Most of us here don't vax at all or used to but stopped after adverse reactionspost #5 of 182/26/13 at 5:48pm
I think this is a good place to post. Lots of different people read here but don't post, so you'll definitely get your message across. The nice thing is, you won't have to deal with negative responses. Just a bunch of cool mama's who agree with you ;)post #6 of 182/26/13 at 5:50pmpost #7 of 182/27/13 at 5:12am
I am sorry your daughter was hurt by this vaccine.
I agree with chloebelle…even some people who typically vax are concerned about this vaccine.
There was huge thread on this several months ago, and a major issue was the we do not know how long the vaccine will be effective for. If it is only effective for 8 years, for example, then vaxxing 10 yr olds will mean the effectiveness wears off just as they are entering a sexually active period.
Sanevax.org also highlight HPV concerns (they are opposed to HPV vaccine)post #8 of 182/27/13 at 11:18am
I am so sorry your daughter was injured. We have been on a grain free (among other things) diet and supplement regimen after we did a cleanse, for my son's vax injury. He was diagnosed with ASD after MMR, and he is now almost completely asymptomatic. He was almost nonverbal, could not make eye contact, regressed by a year. I have spent a lot of time, money, energy, and tears to get him to the point where he is now. I will never have him vaccinated ever again, for anything. I tell everyone I can about vaccine risks and injury statistics.
A friend just had her two month old baby shot up with four different vaccines THAT SHE KNOWS OF yesterday, coincidentally, and called me upset this morning because he slept all afternoon and night, she had a tough time rousing him to nurse, and he didn't want to wake this morning. Poor baby. I had to bite my tongue and not freak out on her because of what she may have just done to change her child's whole life, and not for the better. She KNOWS the dangers. I have sent her everything I have about vaccinations. It just makes me sad, and frustrated, and furious.
I think this is a great place to post about Gardasil. Most who post here probably know the dangers, but people searching for information may need the thread as reference, so what happened to your precious daughter doesn't happen to their children.post #9 of 182/27/13 at 2:20pmpost #10 of 182/27/13 at 2:58pmpost #11 of 182/27/13 at 4:33pm
This is an excellent article and interview with Dr. Harper, a principal investigator in HPV vaccine clinical trial, for any lurkers who may be undecided.
"Duration of efficacy is key to the entire question. If duration is at least fifteen years, then vaccinating 11-year-old girls will protect them until they are 26 and will prevent some precancers, but postpone most cancers. If duration of efficacy is less than fifteen years, then no cancers are prevented, only postponed.
• No population benefit in reduction of cervical cancer incidence in the United States with HPV vaccination as long as [pap] screening continues."
post #12 of 182/27/13 at 4:40pmpost #13 of 182/28/13 at 10:08amAnecdotal, but I HATE this vax. I had it in the first year it was out. The first round my arm swelled like a balloon and hurt so bad I couldn't drive for a day. Second round I had the same swelling and a fever for a good 24 hours. The third round was the same story with symptoms lasting probably about 3 days. Miserable. All of this for a sexually transmitted disease I will probably NEVER contract. Grrrrr.post #14 of 182/28/13 at 11:46amQuote:Originally Posted by tm0sweet
Anecdotal, but I HATE this vax. I had it in the first year it was out. The first round my arm swelled like a balloon and hurt so bad I couldn't drive for a day. Second round I had the same swelling and a fever for a good 24 hours. The third round was the same story with symptoms lasting probably about 3 days. Miserable. All of this for a sexually transmitted disease I will probably NEVER contract. Grrrrr.
Yes yes but those reactions are totally normal!! (note my sarcasm here!)post #15 of 183/1/13 at 12:44pm
The shady way this vaccine was tested is what puts me off this one in particular.
note tables 1-4 show the saline vs the adjuvent vs the antigen - but...once you get to table 5 (adverse systemic events) they are now combining the adjuvents and the saline - funny how that works...
post #16 of 183/2/13 at 12:19pm
Here's my Gardasil story (which fortunately has a happy ending). I went for a physical in 2006 right before getting married, and to get a diaphragm. I told her I was a virgin and so is my fianace. She said, "Hey, we have this great new vaccine to prevent cervical cancer (gag) that we can only give to people before they are sexually active. You are perfect for this - want one?" Fortunately I had the good sense to deny it (this is long before I had kids and became anti vax) because why on earth would I need a vaccine for an STD? Seriously! It's just like giving the Heb B to newborns of course - in case they are having sex or sharing drug needles down the nursery... So you are not kidding about how heavily this is being pushed! I wish I knew how to bring it up with moms who did vax, but the kids are becoming teens... I hope they see how dangerous it is!post #17 of 183/4/13 at 9:24pm
Gardasil may be even worse than we know already. http://gaia-health.com/gaia-blog/2012-10-17/gardasil-destroys-girls-ovaries-research-on-ovaries-never-considered/ How many thousands of other girls might there be, whose symptoms are being covered up by birth control pills?post #18 of 183/5/13 at 10:16am
- Vaccinations: Why All the Fuss?
- › May 2014 DDC Baby Shower Game Thread One 1 minute ago
- › May 2014 DDC Baby Shower Game Thread Two 2 minutes ago
- › What hurt more than labor for you? 3 minutes ago
- › Can't stand that all the neighborhood kids want to play at my house! 4 minutes ago
- › May 2014 DDC Baby Shower Game Thread Three 4 minutes ago
- › HOLY SH#$%¥*T! We are due next month - April Chat Thread : ) 6 minutes ago
- › Feeling really huge already 6 minutes ago
- › Why don't they make maternity clothes like I see in Call the Midwife? 7 minutes ago
- › Little Big Brother... 9 minutes ago
- › Wanting But Waiting 2014 12 minutes ago
- › Epibi Nursing Pads by SparkleMaman
- › By Marie Winn - The Plug-In Drug: Television, Computers, and Family... by Catholic Mama
- › Vaccine: The Controversial Story of Medicine's Greatest Lifesaver by ss834
- › Pyur Diaper Balm by MimiPilla
- › Burt's Bees Mama Bee Belly Balm, Fragrance Free, by KatelynRose
- › Summer Infant Best View Handheld Color Video Monitor with 2.5"... by thebessmartinfo
- › Happy Heiny's One Size Cloth Diapers by SquirmyWorm
- › Homesteader's Kitchen, The: Recipes from Farm to Table by Monica S
- › Rainbow Light Just Once Prenatal One Multivitamin, 90 Tablets by glwilson22
- › Bear Stays Up for Christmas by rosemarievpaulson
- › Day in the Life: A Graphical Representation by OliviaHinebaugh
- › Operation Meditation by Brian Leaf
- › Turning Five by Sheryl Paul
- › WellFuture WellBelly April 2014 Giveaway by JenniO11
- › 30 Hilarious and Inspiring Parenting Quotes... by Melanie Mayo
- › Should We Stop Acting Like Breastfeeding is a... by Melanie Mayo
- › Got Trust? The Antidote for Insecurity &... by Marcy Axness
- › Finding My Tribe After the Death of My Daughter by Melanie Mayo
- › Ten Tips for Surviving Two Under Two by Melanie Mayo
- › The Worry and Wonderment of Parenting by Melanie Mayo