Recent Images In This Thread
Popular Group Discussions
Sippy Cup help 13 posts | Last post on Yesterday at 11:43 pm
Related Forum Threads
- Cute Baby Photo Thread Last post on 11/18/13 at 8:24pm in September 2013 Due Date Club
- Tummy time and other fun Last post on 9/6/13 at 11:40am in July 2013 Due Date Club
- What's new? Last post on 11/3/13 at 4:54pm in July 2013 Due Date Club
- Baby sleep habits. Last post on 11/23/13 at 2:27am in July 2013 Due Date Club
- Babies and postpartum chat Last post on 10/4/13 at 4:37pm in August 2013 Due Date Club
For New Mothers: The Dishes Will Get Done... Eventually
Last edited: 7/10/13
- Join Your Due Date Club!Last edited: 12/4/13
- 10 Things You Don't Need For a New BabyLast edited: 9/10/13
- Holiday time: when family & friends criticise your parenting...Last edited: 11/19/12
- Incorporating Mindfulness into MotherhoodLast edited: 3/31/13
Show off your baby! - Page 6post #101 of 2924/7/13 at 6:03ampost #102 of 2924/7/13 at 8:43ampost #103 of 2924/7/13 at 12:15pmpost #104 of 2924/7/13 at 12:53pmpost #105 of 2924/8/13 at 5:43pmpost #106 of 2924/8/13 at 5:49pmpost #107 of 2924/9/13 at 1:10pmpost #108 of 2924/10/13 at 11:43amQuote:...it's one of the 3 month outfits we're having to move into. i had to move out newborn outfits after the first week or two, and now the 0-3months are expired. 3-6 months here we come!
i'm jealous! naomi is still wearing nb size and SOME 0-3month clothes, but they are a little big still.
Edited by kellybeth - 4/25/13 at 2:33pmpost #109 of 2924/10/13 at 3:34pmpost #110 of 2924/10/13 at 4:25pmpost #111 of 2924/10/13 at 10:18pmpost #112 of 2924/11/13 at 5:03amI'm so happy to hear that! Margot's temperament has mellowed out a lot more, too. I would say it turned around at maybe 6 weeks, then has progressively evened out until now, when she can actually entertain herself on her play may for 10 minutes at a time, smiles frequently, and only fusses when she really needs something. Oh, and I had cut out some foods thinking that maybe she was sensitive to something- dairy, coffee, and chocolate are all fine for her. she's 8 weeks todaypost #113 of 2924/11/13 at 6:51amAwww she is adorable! We are 7 weeks tomorrow. I'm still dealing with her gas/reflux issues and have also cut out those foods for a bit. She has had a cold too so that is making it worse. Sometimes she has a hard time getting to sleep because of her tummy. Guess we just have to wait it out and hope she improves and/or grows out of it.post #114 of 2924/13/13 at 4:36pmpost #115 of 2924/13/13 at 7:17pmpost #116 of 2924/13/13 at 7:25pmpost #117 of 2924/14/13 at 12:19pmOh my gosh, these babies are seriously CUTE!!
Sorry about my consistently poor picture quality. DH's trying to talk me into letting him put a really nice camera on the Target card. I... want to... it's just...
I found these hot pink stretchy skinny jeans at the thrift shop, after always saying I'd never buy her pink and that dressing tiny babies in jeans is crazy. It IS crazy, but these were too cute to pass up. They were perfect for Cali, too - so stylish, and I used disposables on the trip (they don't fit over cloth diaps) so they worked.
We Mobied everywhere. She usually fell asleep right away. This shot includes the fuzzy brim of my mom's hoodie, which I draped over her during a chilly morning. Bird girl. (I think she looks like a creature out of Labyrinth.)
On Sunset Beach just before sunset.
The two of us at MIL's for Easter.
Papa performing Itsy Bitsy Spider in the hospital. (She's totally charmed by him now. Have faith, gals! It happens!!)
Getting really excited about her reflection!
Edited by sgsnyder - 4/14/13 at 12:39pmpost #118 of 2924/14/13 at 1:10pmpost #119 of 2924/16/13 at 6:37amThread Starterpost #120 of 2924/16/13 at 2:03pmQuote:
he's so handsome! LOVE the little bald man head.
Teles- nice mobile! i've never managed to think and have one, thank goodness for older siblings constantly dangling things over new baby's head. a slightly more dangerous mobile!
- Join Your Due Date Club!
- › DP says no presents--just coal in stockings this year! 3 minutes ago
- › Social anxiety disorder in 3 yo 10 minutes ago
- › Into the 2nd Trimester! 18 minutes ago
- › The Saner TTC and Graduates -- The Beaver Moon 21 minutes ago
- › Plus Size and Pregnant 24 minutes ago
- › Book ideas for the 13-year-old boy... 37 minutes ago
- › 3.9 y/o Awake at 2 every night, normal? 42 minutes ago
- › 10 hours in an airplane - how to stay comfortable and healthy? 57 minutes ago
- › My daughter has been spending way to much time with her Boyfriend.... 1 hour, 2 minutes ago
- › Did you tell your children about Santa? 1 hour, 12 minutes ago
- › The Diaper-Free Baby: The Natural Toilet Training Alternative by Fembot
- › The Snow Queen by Astraia
- › The Polar Express by Alyssa Eisner
- › The Night Before Christmas by 1love4ever
- › The Snowy Day by janonia
- › Bear Stays Up for Christmas by Melanie Mayo
- › Christmas in the Big Woods by Melanie Mayo
- › Diva Cup Diva Cup #2 Post Childbirth, Cup by Taqah
- › GroVia Cloth All In One - Pudge by Taqah
- › North American Bear Company Rosy Cheeks Baby Tan by Taqah
- › Holiday Books Giveaway Rules by Melanie Mayo
- › Developmental Milestones to Marvel At by Marcy Axness
- › 15 Fun and Enchanting Holiday Tales for Children by Melanie Mayo
- › To Santa or Not To Santa by JillVettel
- › Three Low Cost Holiday Gifts to Make with Kids by Monica S
- › Mothering with Mental Illness: The Natural... by OliviaHinebaugh
- › A Difficult Conversation by Melanie Mayo
- › Does Motherhood Matter Anymore? by Melanie Mayo
- › Terms and Conditions: Holiday Cards Giveaway... by Cynthia Mosher
- › Mothering's Natural Toy Guide 2013 by Melanie Mayo