Recent Images In This Thread
Popular Group Discussions
November Chat Thread 128 posts | Last post on Yesterday at 1:52 pm
Related Forum Threads
- Cute Baby Photo Thread Last post on 11/18/13 at 8:24pm in September 2013 Due Date Club
- Tummy time and other fun Last post on 9/6/13 at 11:40am in July 2013 Due Date Club
- What's new? Last post on 11/3/13 at 4:54pm in July 2013 Due Date Club
- Baby sleep habits. Last post on 11/23/13 at 2:27am in July 2013 Due Date Club
- Babies and postpartum chat Last post on 10/4/13 at 4:37pm in August 2013 Due Date Club
For New Mothers: The Dishes Will Get Done... Eventually
Last edited: 7/10/13
- Mothering ArticlesLast edited: 10/23/13
- Join Your Due Date Club!Last edited: 12/2/13
- 10 Things You Don't Need For a New BabyLast edited: 9/10/13
- Holiday time: when family & friends criticise your parenting...Last edited: 11/19/12
Show off your baby! - Page 6post #101 of 2924/7/13 at 6:03ampost #102 of 2924/7/13 at 8:43ampost #103 of 2924/7/13 at 12:15pmpost #104 of 2924/7/13 at 12:53pmpost #105 of 2924/8/13 at 5:43pmpost #106 of 2924/8/13 at 5:49pmpost #107 of 2924/9/13 at 1:10pmpost #108 of 2924/10/13 at 11:43amQuote:...it's one of the 3 month outfits we're having to move into. i had to move out newborn outfits after the first week or two, and now the 0-3months are expired. 3-6 months here we come!
i'm jealous! naomi is still wearing nb size and SOME 0-3month clothes, but they are a little big still.
Edited by kellybeth - 4/25/13 at 2:33pmpost #109 of 2924/10/13 at 3:34pmpost #110 of 2924/10/13 at 4:25pmpost #111 of 2924/10/13 at 10:18pmpost #112 of 2924/11/13 at 5:03amI'm so happy to hear that! Margot's temperament has mellowed out a lot more, too. I would say it turned around at maybe 6 weeks, then has progressively evened out until now, when she can actually entertain herself on her play may for 10 minutes at a time, smiles frequently, and only fusses when she really needs something. Oh, and I had cut out some foods thinking that maybe she was sensitive to something- dairy, coffee, and chocolate are all fine for her. she's 8 weeks todaypost #113 of 2924/11/13 at 6:51amAwww she is adorable! We are 7 weeks tomorrow. I'm still dealing with her gas/reflux issues and have also cut out those foods for a bit. She has had a cold too so that is making it worse. Sometimes she has a hard time getting to sleep because of her tummy. Guess we just have to wait it out and hope she improves and/or grows out of it.post #114 of 2924/13/13 at 4:36pmpost #115 of 2924/13/13 at 7:17pmpost #116 of 2924/13/13 at 7:25pmpost #117 of 2924/14/13 at 12:19pmOh my gosh, these babies are seriously CUTE!!
Sorry about my consistently poor picture quality. DH's trying to talk me into letting him put a really nice camera on the Target card. I... want to... it's just...
I found these hot pink stretchy skinny jeans at the thrift shop, after always saying I'd never buy her pink and that dressing tiny babies in jeans is crazy. It IS crazy, but these were too cute to pass up. They were perfect for Cali, too - so stylish, and I used disposables on the trip (they don't fit over cloth diaps) so they worked.
We Mobied everywhere. She usually fell asleep right away. This shot includes the fuzzy brim of my mom's hoodie, which I draped over her during a chilly morning. Bird girl. (I think she looks like a creature out of Labyrinth.)
On Sunset Beach just before sunset.
The two of us at MIL's for Easter.
Papa performing Itsy Bitsy Spider in the hospital. (She's totally charmed by him now. Have faith, gals! It happens!!)
Getting really excited about her reflection!
Edited by sgsnyder - 4/14/13 at 12:39pmpost #118 of 2924/14/13 at 1:10pmpost #119 of 2924/16/13 at 6:37amThread Starterpost #120 of 2924/16/13 at 2:03pmQuote:
he's so handsome! LOVE the little bald man head.
Teles- nice mobile! i've never managed to think and have one, thank goodness for older siblings constantly dangling things over new baby's head. a slightly more dangerous mobile!
- Mothering Articles
- › Any other Raw Food eaters?? 3 minutes ago
- › Buying new bras/nursing bras 5 minutes ago
- › current sns users 6 minutes ago
- › help! raw food dehydrator question!!! 11 minutes ago
- › learn about Jerusalem Sudbury School 13 minutes ago
- › learn about Jerusalem Sudbury School 15 minutes ago
- › help and advice please, ds said xdh bought a gun! 16 minutes ago
- › Is it normal to wonder if your child is "normal"? 16 minutes ago
- › Post-partum check in here! 16 minutes ago
- › Yeast Infection... :o 16 minutes ago
- › Diva Cup Diva Cup #2 Post Childbirth, Cup by Taqah
- › GroVia Cloth All In One - Pudge by Taqah
- › North American Bear Company Rosy Cheeks Baby Tan by Taqah
- › Maya Wrap Lightly Padded Baby Sling by Taqah
- › Bamboletta Doll by sleeping mama
- › Melissa & Doug Cutting Food Box by ahilal
- › Prince Lionheart Whirl Balance Scooter, Natural/Pink by Melanie Mayo
- › Elves and Angels Sylvie's Wood Kitchen by Melanie Mayo
- › Natural Earth Paints Face Paint by Melanie Mayo
- › Glob Greeting Card Collage Kit with Seedpaper by Melanie Mayo
- › To Santa or Not To Santa by JillVettel
- › Three Low Cost Holiday Gifts to Make with Kids by Stephafriendly
- › Mothering with Mental Illness: The Natural... by OliviaHinebaugh
- › Vaccinations and George W Bush by Brian Leaf
- › Does Motherhood Matter Anymore? by Melanie Mayo
- › Terms and Conditions: Holiday Cards Giveaway... by Cynthia Mosher
- › Mothering's Natural Toy Guide 2013 by Monica S
- › Top 20 Toy Picks for 2013 | Mothering Natural... by Melanie Mayo
- › 21 Toys Under $21 | Mothering Natural Toy... by Melanie Mayo
- › Toys to Splurge On | Mothering Natural Toy... by Melanie Mayo