Recent Images In This Thread
Popular Group Discussions
Sippy Cup help 13 posts | Last post on December 7, 2013 at 11:43 pm
Related Forum Threads
- Cute Baby Photo Thread Last post on 11/18/13 at 8:24pm in September 2013 Due Date Club
- Tummy time and other fun Last post on 9/6/13 at 11:40am in July 2013 Due Date Club
- What's new? Last post on 11/3/13 at 4:54pm in July 2013 Due Date Club
- Baby sleep habits. Last post on 11/23/13 at 2:27am in July 2013 Due Date Club
- Babies and postpartum chat Last post on 10/4/13 at 4:37pm in August 2013 Due Date Club
For New Mothers: The Dishes Will Get Done... Eventually
Last edited: 7/10/13
- Join Your Due Date Club!Last edited: 12/4/13
- 10 Things You Don't Need For a New BabyLast edited: 9/10/13
- Holiday time: when family & friends criticise your parenting...Last edited: 11/19/12
- Incorporating Mindfulness into MotherhoodLast edited: 3/31/13
Show off your baby! - Page 8post #142 of 2925/6/13 at 10:29am
seriously, cutest babies ever on this forum!!!
TallToriV- love that it's her happy place! my guy is a business only fellow, he wants on, fills up, and wants off, and gets MAD at me if i offer it when he's not ravenous. in fact, being such a laid back guy, one of the few times he's grumpy is if i offer him a breast to soothe him and he's just not hungry. that said, if i could get a pick of his face when i get us ready for bed!
and Wendy and Callie are just ridiculously adorable. ALMOST makes me want twins.... almost.....post #143 of 2925/6/13 at 8:46pm
That one of Si is just too much! <3 sleepy snuggles.
HoP, I know what you mean! It's only the past week or so that she's started grinning at my boobs a lot. And it's only in the morning; I've had the same experience as you in the evenings. I've learned to just not even try to feed her except for right after her last nap, and right before bed. But the first 2 or 3 feedings of the day are smiley, and I'm loving it.post #144 of 2925/7/13 at 4:22amThread Starterpost #145 of 2925/7/13 at 5:56ampost #146 of 2925/7/13 at 7:17am
our little dinosaur is 11 weeks (yesterday).
she's been talking so much lately, but she sounds like a dinosaur. or something. and it's not little baby coos, she's talking as loud as loud as she possibly can. it's hilarious.
she's so much fun to hang out with. i love how if i ask her a question, she answers me back in long baby sentences so matter of fact.
Edited by kellybeth - 10/31/13 at 7:23ampost #147 of 2925/7/13 at 2:12pmpost #148 of 2925/7/13 at 3:44pmpost #149 of 2925/7/13 at 4:08pmpost #150 of 2925/7/13 at 5:41pmpost #151 of 2925/11/13 at 4:25amThread Starterpost #152 of 2925/11/13 at 9:31am
Awww, cuteness! Teles, do you have the same trouble with the feet that I do? Ginny's so LONG, I just have no idea what to do with her legs and feet in our sling. I didn't think they were supposed to hang out at this age, but if they're in there with the rest of her she seems awfully cramped and uncomfortable. I was planning on trying the forward carry with her today, like in your picture, even though her head control isn't 100% yet. More like 63% ;)post #153 of 2925/11/13 at 1:04pmpost #154 of 2925/12/13 at 1:22pmpost #155 of 2925/12/13 at 3:49pmpost #156 of 2925/16/13 at 6:35ampost #157 of 2925/16/13 at 3:28pmpost #158 of 2925/17/13 at 4:11amThread Starter
I'm loving all these little faces! Everyone is really changing out of that squishy newborn phase into unique little people
Buko, that is one gorgeous little girl you've got there with some big, beautiful eyes!
The cord to plug in my camera is broken and the card reader on my laptop ate a piece of one of my cards so I haven't been able to get pictures uploaded in a while. There will probably be a dump once I get this remedied (hopefully this weekend). You have been warned ;)post #159 of 2925/18/13 at 8:57pm
- Join Your Due Date Club!
- › Have there been huge changes, within the last few years, in the way... 5 seconds ago
- › When did morning sickness start? 4 minutes ago
- › Crafty mommas, what's your latest project? 10 minutes ago
- › The "Progressing / Positive / Impending / I'm in Labor" Thread 11 minutes ago
- › abx for wisdom teeth extraction? 12 minutes ago
- › Names yet? 13 minutes ago
- › Racist Family 23 minutes ago
- › Anyone Want to Rant or Rave About the Holidays? 27 minutes ago
- › Facebook group - come join us! 27 minutes ago
- › When will you tell your little ones about the pregnancy? 28 minutes ago
- › Bear Stays Up for Christmas by rosemarievpaulson
- › The Night Before Christmas by rjdoghouse
- › The Polar Express by sassyfirechick
- › Polar Express by Melanie Mayo
- › The Return of the Light: Twelve Tales from Around the World for the... by Terry Stafford
- › The Shortest Day: Celebrating the Winter Solstice by Terry Stafford
- › The Diaper-Free Baby: The Natural Toilet Training Alternative by Fembot
- › The Snow Queen by Astraia
- › The Snowy Day by janonia
- › Christmas in the Big Woods by Melanie Mayo
- › Christmas Through Their Eyes by AmandaK
- › 6 Mistakes People Make When a Friend's... by momofnatasha
- › Hyland's Holiday Challenge Mothering... by JenniO11
- › Lead in Christmas Lights, Toxic Decorations... by Amy Serotkin
- › Can Attachment Parents Put Their Own... by KidsInTheHouse
- › Phases of a Nursling by OliviaHinebaugh
- › Holiday Books Giveaway Rules by Melanie Mayo
- › Developmental Milestones to Marvel At by Monica S
- › 15 Fun and Enchanting Holiday Tales for Children by Melanie Mayo
- › To Santa or Not To Santa by JillVettel