TY! Oh, these babes are so cute!
Recent Images In This Thread
Popular Group Discussions
Sippy Cup help 13 posts | Last post on December 7, 2013 at 11:43 pm
Related Forum Threads
- Cute Baby Photo Thread Last post on 11/18/13 at 8:24pm in September 2013 Due Date Club
- Tummy time and other fun Last post on 9/6/13 at 11:40am in July 2013 Due Date Club
- What's new? Last post on 11/3/13 at 4:54pm in July 2013 Due Date Club
- Baby sleep habits. Last post on 11/23/13 at 2:27am in July 2013 Due Date Club
- Babies and postpartum chat Last post on 10/4/13 at 4:37pm in August 2013 Due Date Club
For New Mothers: The Dishes Will Get Done... Eventually
Last edited: 7/10/13
- Join Your Due Date Club!Last edited: 12/4/13
- 10 Things You Don't Need For a New BabyLast edited: 9/10/13
- Holiday time: when family & friends criticise your parenting...Last edited: 11/19/12
- Incorporating Mindfulness into MotherhoodLast edited: 3/31/13
Show off your baby! - Page 9post #162 of 2925/19/13 at 5:48pmThread Starterpost #163 of 2925/20/13 at 8:56ampost #164 of 2925/20/13 at 11:51ampost #165 of 2925/20/13 at 4:26pmpost #166 of 2925/20/13 at 5:33pmpost #167 of 2925/21/13 at 11:43amQuote:Quote:
Thanks! I started leaving my DSLR on the coffee table so I'd finally get some non-iphone shots. (The goofy middle pic is from my phone though.)post #168 of 2925/21/13 at 12:41pmpost #169 of 2925/22/13 at 8:19amTeles that first pic with the bow kills me. So cute!
Typebug I love the hands!
I can't believe some babies are rolling over already! Rissa hates tummy time so it might be a while for her. She is however trying to sit up and has great head control!
Kellybeth what a great idea to do a pic a day. Very sweet photo!post #170 of 2925/22/13 at 8:20ampost #171 of 2925/22/13 at 9:07ampost #172 of 2925/24/13 at 6:55pmpost #173 of 2925/29/13 at 7:38ampost #174 of 2925/29/13 at 2:04pmpost #175 of 2925/29/13 at 5:01pm
OMG have I been remiss! Computer time has been at a real premium since Junah joined our family...she absolutely refuses to nap off my body (which is going to get interesting as we get into the heat of summer), and most of the time I do get is used for work. I've just finally spent a bit of time lurking and catching up on all the babies...SO. MUCH. CUTENESS!
Here's a shot (from a few weeks ago) of our little girl's first swim. It sure is handy to have a photographer for a partner, except that there are so many photos and I can't get her to give them to me until all the photoshop tweaking is completed (just exposure and saturation and such, nothing major).
BTW Kellybeth, I love the idea of a daily photo together!post #176 of 2925/30/13 at 2:35pmpost #177 of 2925/30/13 at 2:43pmpost #178 of 2926/4/13 at 5:20pm
I don't use plastic in my kitchen, refuse to own a microwave, my kids eat off of real dishes and drink from glass, but a few plastic toys have stuck around b/c they were so beloved! This one was stolen from a friend and my little guy can hold it to his own mouth for short stretches. it's really cute when he can grab it w/ both hands. he's taken to swinging his hands together in a clapping motion but w/ his fingers all curled up. and he's in 6 month old clothes. needed to update pics!!! love seeing everyone else's so much! he's almost outgrown the bouncy and the bassinet....post #179 of 2926/8/13 at 7:03am
- Join Your Due Date Club!
- › Fabulous Forty Somethings TTC! 7 seconds ago
- › The Fertility Challenged One Thread 42 seconds ago
- › ~*~ The TTC ONE Thread ~*~ December 2013 1 minute ago
- › December Chat 3 minutes ago
- › Do you do the whole Santa Claus thing? 3 minutes ago
- › Impatiently waiting 5 minutes ago
- › December Pagans - "Yule" love it! 6 minutes ago
- › Weight gain 8 minutes ago
- › Is anyone planning on EC with their newbie? 10 minutes ago
- › Braxton Hicks Contractions already????????? 16 minutes ago
- › The Polar Express by MamaLucera
- › The Return of the Light: Twelve Tales from Around the World for the... by Terry Stafford
- › The Shortest Day: Celebrating the Winter Solstice by Terry Stafford
- › The Diaper-Free Baby: The Natural Toilet Training Alternative by Fembot
- › The Snow Queen by Astraia
- › The Night Before Christmas by 1love4ever
- › The Snowy Day by janonia
- › Bear Stays Up for Christmas by Melanie Mayo
- › Christmas in the Big Woods by Melanie Mayo
- › Diva Cup Diva Cup #2 Post Childbirth, Cup by Taqah
- › Can Attachment Parents Put Their Own... by KidsInTheHouse
- › Phases of a Nursling by OliviaHinebaugh
- › Holiday Books Giveaway Rules by Melanie Mayo
- › Developmental Milestones to Marvel At by Monica S
- › 15 Fun and Enchanting Holiday Tales for Children by Melanie Mayo
- › To Santa or Not To Santa by JillVettel
- › Three Low Cost Holiday Gifts to Make with Kids by Monica S
- › Mothering with Mental Illness: The Natural... by OliviaHinebaugh
- › A Difficult Conversation by Melanie Mayo
- › Does Motherhood Matter Anymore? by Melanie Mayo