Recent Images In This Thread
Popular Group Discussions
Weaning antics 10 posts | Last post on April 21, 2014 at 2:55 pm
Related Forum Threads
- Cute Baby Photo Thread Last post on 11/18/13 at 8:24pm in September 2013 Due Date Club
- Tummy time and other fun Last post on 9/6/13 at 11:40am in July 2013 Due Date Club
- What's new? Last post on 11/3/13 at 4:54pm in July 2013 Due Date Club
- Baby sleep habits. Last post on 4/15/14 at 6:29am in July 2013 Due Date Club
- Babies and postpartum chat Last post on 10/4/13 at 4:37pm in August 2013 Due Date Club
Insufficiency: Breastfeeding in Real-Life
Last edited: 2/7/14
- For New Mothers: The Dishes Will Get Done... EventuallyLast edited: 7/10/13
- Join Your Due Date Club!Last edited: 3/31/14
- 10 Things You Don't Need For a New BabyLast edited: 4/22/14
- Holiday time: when family & friends criticise your parenting...Last edited: 11/19/12
Show off your baby! - Page 12post #221 of 2927/22/13 at 10:55ampost #222 of 2927/22/13 at 12:38pmpost #223 of 2927/23/13 at 4:54amThread Starterpost #224 of 2927/23/13 at 8:16am
Glad to be seeing some more photos of the kids! they are all so cute.
Liam is doing that too! He doesn't do the army crawl forward though, he is just moving backwards at this point, but he spins around on his belly to turn directions. They are so cute! DD1 was crawling at 5.5 months, so really anytime now, right?!?!post #225 of 2927/23/13 at 8:31ampost #226 of 2928/1/13 at 8:00ampost #227 of 2928/7/13 at 2:51pmpost #228 of 2928/7/13 at 3:14pmpost #229 of 2928/7/13 at 5:12pm
Everyone is so cute!!! They are getting so big and I can't believe we are on the cusp of crawling.... YIKES!
Dia- He looks so big and healthy! So long! You both look really happy.
Here are a few of my kids around 6 months (DS will be on Friday!) I love comparison shots... anyone else want to share????
DS at just about 6 months (a few minutes ago) he is SOOOOO close to crawling..... I think in the next week or so.
DS last week on our 6 hour drive home from southern California.... I am glad it is over. This was one of the only times during the drive that he was not crying.
DD2 at 6 months
DD1 at 6 monthspost #230 of 2928/7/13 at 6:36pmpost #231 of 2928/11/13 at 7:09ampost #232 of 2928/11/13 at 7:59amQuote:
(insert cute cackling emoticon here, since I'm mobile and can't figure out how)
( - there! Ha!)
Oh my heavens, that's amazing! How adorable!! And happy six months! <3
ALL THE BABIES. All of them! I want to squish them and snuggle them all. Nice work, ladies, each one of you.
And, now that I'm on my computer:
She's standing up on anything and everything. Low things (the floor, boxes - she does a mean downward-facing dog) and high things now, too (the entertainment center, the ottoman o.O) - and yes, I truly have to babyproof now. (Don't mind DH. He was using one of my thongs as a sling for his arm since he sprained it. Yyyyeah.)
A little NIP action, in honor of breastfeeding week (last week?):
And my current favorite!
Edited by sgsnyder - 8/11/13 at 3:18pmpost #233 of 2928/11/13 at 3:58pm
OMG sgsnyder... That is pretty outrageous. I can't believe she is standing up. That is CRAZY. DS is getting pretty mobile. He inches across the floor to whatever he wants to get. He will be crawling soon I think. We had a photo shoot today with the whole family. Can't wait to share the pictures!!!
Staci, I laughed so loud that DH asked what I was laughing at. Too cute!post #234 of 2928/18/13 at 8:50amThread Starterpost #235 of 2928/18/13 at 10:13pmpost #236 of 2928/19/13 at 2:23pmpost #237 of 2928/21/13 at 6:01ampost #238 of 2928/21/13 at 11:04ampost #239 of 2928/26/13 at 5:40pm
- For New Mothers: The Dishes Will Get Done... Eventually
- › Japan's vaccine schedule and autism rate 58 seconds ago
- › Baby Brag Book 1 minute ago
- › April & May 2014 Chat 2 minutes ago
- › Mild Shingles & mild chicken pox 2 minutes ago
- › Game of Thrones... Anyone? 13 minutes ago
- › Weekly Chat April 23-30 15 minutes ago
- › The Taboo Subject of Vaccine Injuries 15 minutes ago
- › Nursing Tops? 15 minutes ago
- › Pre-teen wild child? 17 minutes ago
- › Facebook group ? 18 minutes ago
- › Epibi Nursing Pads by SparkleMaman
- › By Marie Winn - The Plug-In Drug: Television, Computers, and Family... by Catholic Mama
- › Vaccine: The Controversial Story of Medicine's Greatest Lifesaver by ss834
- › Pyur Diaper Balm by MimiPilla
- › Burt's Bees Mama Bee Belly Balm, Fragrance Free, by KatelynRose
- › Summer Infant Best View Handheld Color Video Monitor with 2.5"... by thebessmartinfo
- › Happy Heiny's One Size Cloth Diapers by SquirmyWorm
- › Homesteader's Kitchen, The: Recipes from Farm to Table by Monica S
- › Rainbow Light Just Once Prenatal One Multivitamin, 90 Tablets by glwilson22
- › Bear Stays Up for Christmas by rosemarievpaulson
- › 3 Simple Ways to Nurture Yourself by Marcy Axness
- › The Birth of River by Kristen Tea
- › The Never Agains by BrainChild
- › Day in the Life: A Graphical Representation by OliviaHinebaugh
- › Operation Meditation by Brian Leaf
- › Turning Five by Sheryl Paul
- › WellFuture WellBelly April 2014 Giveaway by JenniO11
- › 30 Hilarious and Inspiring Parenting Quotes... by Melanie Mayo
- › Should We Stop Acting Like Breastfeeding is a... by Melanie Mayo
- › Got Trust? The Antidote for Insecurity &... by Marcy Axness