I stopped taking it after being on it for a year. I've been taking vitex and evening primrose oil to help re-balance everything. I'm wondering if I'll even ovulate this month.
Mothering Top Picks
- topicTrying To Conceive
Related Forum Threads
- Research Study for Ladies Trying to Conceive-We Need Your Help!! Last post on 5/22/13 at 12:17pm in Trying To Conceive
- is this positive (CD 14) Last post on 5/22/13 at 8:34pm in Trying To Conceive
- Negative pregnancy test, late period and home birth questions Last post on 5/22/13 at 6:36pm in Trying To Conceive
- Could it be pregnacy? or what? Last post on 5/22/13 at 12:28pm in Trying To Conceive
- Intro & My Cycle Update Last post on 5/18/13 at 9:34pm in Trying To Conceive
how long after the pill did you O..
I wasn't on the pill, I had the mirena. I took it out not too long ago, and I am pretty sure I ovulated today. That's what my CM, cervix position, and OPK's are telling me anyway! We've been doing the BD as much as possible.
Good luck to you!
Hmmm this is something i've been concerned about as well. Ive been on birth control for the majority of the past 8 years or so...definitely leaves me weary hearing all these stories of women having issues conceiving :/
My son, now 4, was a result of a couple of missed pills in one month. That small window of opportunity definitely took :) My fiancee and I are now trying for our second one (planned this time LOL) and I just stopped my pills about a month ago. We're going to see what happens over the next two months. Who knows...
My first cycle off BC pills I ovulated on CD18 and had a 12 day LP.
Currently I am in my second cycle off of BC pills and I ovulated on CD14, today I am 10DPO and just waiting on AF.
We chose to CTA for the first two cycles and will start TTC next cycle.
- how long after the pill did you O..
- › Carrier addiction- fun thread! 9 seconds ago
- › Can you remove your IUD at home? YES! You can! 40 minutes ago
- › Weekly Chat --May 20-26 40 minutes ago
- › Baby names....anyone brainstorming? 44 minutes ago
- › 52 Project Challenge, 2013 47 minutes ago
- › Trilingual - questions about how and choosing the third language 1 hour, 2 minutes ago
- › Introductions! 1 hour, 15 minutes ago
- › Insurance for Exising Pregnancy 1 hour, 21 minutes ago
- › A Saner TTC-The Pink Moon 1 hour, 46 minutes ago
- › Queer Conceptions: May 2013 1 hour, 48 minutes ago
- › Bravado Designs Bodysilk Seamless Nursing Bra by casaDES
- › Lansinoh 20265 Disposable Nursing Pads, 60-pack by KaliShanti
- › Boppy Nursing Pillow with Slipcover by earobb
- › Medela Nightime Nursing Sleep Bra by earobb
- › Motherhood Wireless Full Coverage Nursing Bra by earobb
- › NUK Ultra Thin Nursing Pads, 60 Pack by earobb
- › The First Years Breastflow BPA Free Bottle, 5 Ounce by KaliShanti
- › Simple Wishes Hands-Free Breastpump Bra, XS/S/M by KaliShanti
- › Seal N Go Breast Milk Freezer Disposable Liners - 25 / Pack by KaliShanti
- › Medela Quick Clean Micro-Steam Bags by KaliShanti
- › Why We Homeschool by Sheryl Paul
- › A Mama's Peace by AmandaK
- › 7 Simple Recipes to Bless a New Mom by Melanie Mayo
- › Closing Up Shop: Life After Vasectomy by Melanie Mayo
- › My Heart Growing Fonder by Melanie Mayo
- › Happy Simple Baby Love by Melanie Mayo
- › Buying Pot for my 11-Year-Old by momofnatasha
- › Making the Grade by Melanie Mayo
- › Homeopathy -- A Lifesaver For Your Summer... by Amy Lansky
- › Relax. Parenting Is Supposed to Be Messy,... by Brian Leaf