Congratulations! That's wonderful news! I'm glad you are feeling so confident too.
Recent Images In This Thread
- topicTrying To Conceivetagged by mamazee, 5/30/13
Related Forum Threads
- Prenatals making me constipated? Last post on Yesterday at 2:51 pm in Trying To Conceive
- New here and TTC #1. AF is late and needing some advice and answers! Last post on 12/4/13 at 10:03pm in Trying To Conceive
- Trying to figure this charting thing out:) Last post on Yesterday at 4:22 am in Trying To Conceive
- Am i pregnant ? Or is it something else ? Last post on 12/4/13 at 10:10am in Trying To Conceive
- Is this possibly a triphasic chart? Last post on 12/4/13 at 4:17pm in Trying To Conceive
My Road Through Infertility
Last edited: 9/3/13
- Trying To Conceive After A Loss ResourcesLast edited: 6/27/11
- Fertility Awareness MethodLast edited: 8/22/11
Queer Conceptions: March 2013 - Page 8post #141 of 3283/15/13 at 9:49pmpost #142 of 3283/16/13 at 2:19ampost #143 of 3283/16/13 at 6:40ampost #144 of 3283/16/13 at 7:17amThread Starterpost #145 of 3283/16/13 at 8:07ampost #146 of 3283/16/13 at 8:32ampost #147 of 3283/16/13 at 9:31ampost #148 of 3283/16/13 at 10:01ampost #149 of 3283/16/13 at 10:02amThank you all so much! Adding to the excitement, my sister went into labor this morning! I'm here with her at the hospital and hoping to meet my niece by the end of the day! Also, Escher- that is so cool that our due dates are only 1 day apart! Does your DW post on here too? And yes, I'd love to be moved to graduates! Ill still read this board though as I can't wait to see who else joins us for Thanksgiving babies!post #150 of 3283/16/13 at 1:19pmpost #151 of 3283/16/13 at 1:50pmpost #152 of 3283/16/13 at 3:09pmpost #153 of 3283/16/13 at 3:09pmpost #154 of 3283/16/13 at 5:11pm
I've been wondering what you're up to, and checking your blog too... So glad to hear this news!
FX to the rest of you too, of course! Looking forward to your BFPs!!!
(PS. Thanks for asking how I'm doing! Pregnancy is making me pretty nauseous, but I'm not complaining... U/s on Tuesday to confirm good location of blob and hopefully hear the heartbeat!)post #155 of 3283/16/13 at 5:18pmThread StarterHi Everyone,
There are lots of people in the TWW now. I have my fingers firmly crossed that we have lots more graduates before March is over!
Sotohana: I'm still so excited for you! You're due 11/25, right? My wife doesn't post here. Does yours?
KWPX2: Good luck with your ultrasound tomorrow! It's exciting that you're likely to join the crowd in the TWW soon.
Lizbian: Congratulations on being in the TWW! I'm sorry that the vials were hard to get out, but I'm glad that insem went well. Any luck yet on getting the tank returned? That's a beautiful picture of where you live. Can I come and visit?
Fmorris: That's funny that a little creature was trying to eat your pineapple! I hope the core is bothering you less now. I never thought it tasted all that different from the rest of the pineapple (just a different texture), but I know other people agree with you that it is unappealing.
Friederike: It would be pretty neat to have a baby due on the day you started TTC.
AFM: Well, I'm declaring us officially pregnant. Everything looks good so far. It is still early, and I know that things could change, but Sotohana has inspired me to be more confidently optimistic. So hey, everyone! We're expecting a baby! I'm going to go now and add a ticker to my signature.post #156 of 3283/16/13 at 5:23pmpost #157 of 3283/16/13 at 6:39pmpost #158 of 3283/16/13 at 7:45pmpost #159 of 3283/17/13 at 8:04ampost #160 of 3283/17/13 at 9:41am
ESCHER, I know!! I saw it again this morning when I went to the laundry room! Needless to say I whipped out mye phone to video it nd show DP! And that pineapple core does not suit meeh so I blended it with some juice nd made a smoothie ...much better!! And super congratulations on the little bean!!! I hope for that luck! Had to edit to throw in your veggie parade!
AFM, everything is going pretty smooth. 3dpo nd I feel good. I was looking at mye chart nd think I got timing pretty good.
Any chart stalkers feel like taking a look nd sharing ur thoughts? Id love the input! Thanks you wonderful ladies!
Edited by fmorris28 - 3/17/13 at 4:41pm
- Trying To Conceive After A Loss Resources
- › Please help! Oppositional defiance disorder and homeschooling 10 minutes ago
- › Pregnancy Symptoms 13 minutes ago
- › breast pain and essential oils 14 minutes ago
- › 12 y/o unschooler needs math book suggestions 20 minutes ago
- › It's a...... 21 minutes ago
- › Natural Hair Conditioner for Toddler? 25 minutes ago
- › ~*~ The TTC ONE Thread ~*~ December 2013 25 minutes ago
- › SIL wont let my kids see her newborn 32 minutes ago
- › Requesting a tiny bit of support... or a smack on the head 39 minutes ago
- › Behaviour Help for HFA 3 yo 42 minutes ago
- › The Polar Express by dangill
- › The Night Before Christmas by Melanie Mayo
- › The Snow Queen by Melanie Mayo
- › Bear Stays Up for Christmas by Melanie Mayo
- › The Snowy Day by Melanie Mayo
- › Christmas in the Big Woods by Melanie Mayo
- › Diva Cup Diva Cup #2 Post Childbirth, Cup by Taqah
- › GroVia Cloth All In One - Pudge by Taqah
- › North American Bear Company Rosy Cheeks Baby Tan by Taqah
- › Maya Wrap Lightly Padded Baby Sling by Taqah
- › Developmental Milestones to Marvel At by Marcy Axness
- › 15 Fun and Enchanting Holiday Tales for Children by Monica S
- › To Santa or Not To Santa by JillVettel
- › Three Low Cost Holiday Gifts to Make with Kids by Monica S
- › Mothering with Mental Illness: The Natural... by OliviaHinebaugh
- › A Difficult Conversation by Melanie Mayo
- › Does Motherhood Matter Anymore? by Melanie Mayo
- › Terms and Conditions: Holiday Cards Giveaway... by Cynthia Mosher
- › Mothering's Natural Toy Guide 2013 by Melanie Mayo
- › Top 20 Toy Picks for 2013 | Mothering Natural... by Melanie Mayo