Congratulations! That's wonderful news! I'm glad you are feeling so confident too.
Recent Images In This Thread
- topicTrying To Conceivetagged by mamazee, 5/30/13
Related Forum Threads
- DHEA? Last post on Yesterday at 3:23 pm in Trying To Conceive
- Success stories after vasectomy reversal? Last post on 3/8/14 at 3:56pm in Trying To Conceive
- Tell me about the time you dug your FRER out of the trash and found... Last post on Yesterday at 3:12 pm in Trying To Conceive
- Possibly pregnant thoughts? Last post on 3/7/14 at 7:28am in Trying To Conceive
- Sex two days prior ovulation. Last post on 3/7/14 at 6:23am in Trying To Conceive
My Road Through Infertility
Last edited: 9/3/13
- Trying To Conceive After A Loss ResourcesLast edited: 6/27/11
- Fertility Awareness MethodLast edited: 8/22/11
Queer Conceptions: March 2013 - Page 8post #141 of 3283/15/13 at 9:49pmpost #142 of 3283/16/13 at 2:19ampost #143 of 3283/16/13 at 6:40ampost #144 of 3283/16/13 at 7:17amThread Starterpost #145 of 3283/16/13 at 8:07ampost #146 of 3283/16/13 at 8:32ampost #147 of 3283/16/13 at 9:31ampost #148 of 3283/16/13 at 10:01ampost #149 of 3283/16/13 at 10:02amThank you all so much! Adding to the excitement, my sister went into labor this morning! I'm here with her at the hospital and hoping to meet my niece by the end of the day! Also, Escher- that is so cool that our due dates are only 1 day apart! Does your DW post on here too? And yes, I'd love to be moved to graduates! Ill still read this board though as I can't wait to see who else joins us for Thanksgiving babies!post #150 of 3283/16/13 at 1:19pmpost #151 of 3283/16/13 at 1:50pmpost #152 of 3283/16/13 at 3:09pmpost #153 of 3283/16/13 at 3:09pmpost #154 of 3283/16/13 at 5:11pm
I've been wondering what you're up to, and checking your blog too... So glad to hear this news!
FX to the rest of you too, of course! Looking forward to your BFPs!!!
(PS. Thanks for asking how I'm doing! Pregnancy is making me pretty nauseous, but I'm not complaining... U/s on Tuesday to confirm good location of blob and hopefully hear the heartbeat!)post #155 of 3283/16/13 at 5:18pmThread StarterHi Everyone,
There are lots of people in the TWW now. I have my fingers firmly crossed that we have lots more graduates before March is over!
Sotohana: I'm still so excited for you! You're due 11/25, right? My wife doesn't post here. Does yours?
KWPX2: Good luck with your ultrasound tomorrow! It's exciting that you're likely to join the crowd in the TWW soon.
Lizbian: Congratulations on being in the TWW! I'm sorry that the vials were hard to get out, but I'm glad that insem went well. Any luck yet on getting the tank returned? That's a beautiful picture of where you live. Can I come and visit?
Fmorris: That's funny that a little creature was trying to eat your pineapple! I hope the core is bothering you less now. I never thought it tasted all that different from the rest of the pineapple (just a different texture), but I know other people agree with you that it is unappealing.
Friederike: It would be pretty neat to have a baby due on the day you started TTC.
AFM: Well, I'm declaring us officially pregnant. Everything looks good so far. It is still early, and I know that things could change, but Sotohana has inspired me to be more confidently optimistic. So hey, everyone! We're expecting a baby! I'm going to go now and add a ticker to my signature.post #156 of 3283/16/13 at 5:23pmpost #157 of 3283/16/13 at 6:39pmpost #158 of 3283/16/13 at 7:45pmpost #159 of 3283/17/13 at 8:04ampost #160 of 3283/17/13 at 9:41am
ESCHER, I know!! I saw it again this morning when I went to the laundry room! Needless to say I whipped out mye phone to video it nd show DP! And that pineapple core does not suit meeh so I blended it with some juice nd made a smoothie ...much better!! And super congratulations on the little bean!!! I hope for that luck! Had to edit to throw in your veggie parade!
AFM, everything is going pretty smooth. 3dpo nd I feel good. I was looking at mye chart nd think I got timing pretty good.
Any chart stalkers feel like taking a look nd sharing ur thoughts? Id love the input! Thanks you wonderful ladies!
Edited by fmorris28 - 3/17/13 at 4:41pm
- Trying To Conceive After A Loss Resources
- › A satirical look at EC 22 minutes ago
- › The Fertility Challenged One Thread - Spring 2014 48 minutes ago
- › baby arching back 1 hour, 26 minutes ago
- › The Saner TTC and Graduates -- Wolf Moon 1 hour, 34 minutes ago
- › Suggestions for best carrier for twins 1 hour, 47 minutes ago
- › 8 week Healthy Weight Loss Challenge version 14 (starts March 3,... 2 hours, 6 minutes ago
- › Wool covers, inserts and a two year old 2 hours, 15 minutes ago
- › vaccination debate and the information age…. 2 hours, 18 minutes ago
- › What would you buy if... 2 hours, 38 minutes ago
- › How do you feel about being financially dependent? 2 hours, 43 minutes ago
- › Vaccine: The Controversial Story of Medicine's Greatest Lifesaver by ss834
- › Pyur Diaper Balm by MimiPilla
- › Burt's Bees Mama Bee Belly Balm, Fragrance Free, by KatelynRose
- › Summer Infant Best View Handheld Color Video Monitor with 2.5"... by thebessmartinfo
- › Happy Heiny's One Size Cloth Diapers by SquirmyWorm
- › Homesteader's Kitchen, The: Recipes from Farm to Table by Monica S
- › Rainbow Light Just Once Prenatal One Multivitamin, 90 Tablets by glwilson22
- › Bear Stays Up for Christmas by rosemarievpaulson
- › The Night Before Christmas by rjdoghouse
- › The Polar Express by sassyfirechick
- › Okay to Leave Kids in the Car While Popping... by Brian Leaf
- › Laundry Zen by Laura Grace Weldon
- › High Needs Mother by BrainChild
- › Homebirth Forum Guidelines by Cynthia Mosher
- › Disclaimer by Cynthia Mosher
- › Does Siri Thwart Social Intelligence? by Marcy Axness
- › Homeschooling with YouTube by SavvyHomeschool
- › Closing the Door On Childbearing by Melanie Mayo
- › A Journey Through Childhood with Seuss by Melanie Mayo
- › Belly Binding for Prenatal Comfort and... by Kristen Tea