Congratulations! That's wonderful news! I'm glad you are feeling so confident too.
Recent Images In This Thread
- topicTrying To Conceivetagged by mamazee, 5/30/13
Related Forum Threads
- Anyone get BFP using IVF Donor sperm for home insemination? Last post on Today at 3:29 pm in Trying To Conceive
- Just started TTC! Has anyone not notice any symptoms right away, but ended being pregnant?! Last post on 4/13/14 at 8:15am in Trying To Conceive
- 13 dpo and trying to stay positive with a negative Last post on 4/11/14 at 1:26pm in Trying To Conceive
- First Response question: take apart, underside of plastic strip Last post on 4/12/14 at 2:03pm in Trying To Conceive
- Nursing Mama's TTC - April 2014 Last post on Today at 4:34 pm in Trying To Conceive
My Road Through Infertility
Last edited: 9/3/13
- Trying To Conceive After A Loss ResourcesLast edited: 6/27/11
- Fertility Awareness MethodLast edited: 8/22/11
Queer Conceptions: March 2013 - Page 8post #141 of 3283/15/13 at 9:49pmpost #142 of 3283/16/13 at 2:19ampost #143 of 3283/16/13 at 6:40ampost #144 of 3283/16/13 at 7:17amThread Starterpost #145 of 3283/16/13 at 8:07ampost #146 of 3283/16/13 at 8:32ampost #147 of 3283/16/13 at 9:31ampost #148 of 3283/16/13 at 10:01ampost #149 of 3283/16/13 at 10:02amThank you all so much! Adding to the excitement, my sister went into labor this morning! I'm here with her at the hospital and hoping to meet my niece by the end of the day! Also, Escher- that is so cool that our due dates are only 1 day apart! Does your DW post on here too? And yes, I'd love to be moved to graduates! Ill still read this board though as I can't wait to see who else joins us for Thanksgiving babies!post #150 of 3283/16/13 at 1:19pmpost #151 of 3283/16/13 at 1:50pmpost #152 of 3283/16/13 at 3:09pmpost #153 of 3283/16/13 at 3:09pmpost #154 of 3283/16/13 at 5:11pm
I've been wondering what you're up to, and checking your blog too... So glad to hear this news!
FX to the rest of you too, of course! Looking forward to your BFPs!!!
(PS. Thanks for asking how I'm doing! Pregnancy is making me pretty nauseous, but I'm not complaining... U/s on Tuesday to confirm good location of blob and hopefully hear the heartbeat!)post #155 of 3283/16/13 at 5:18pmThread StarterHi Everyone,
There are lots of people in the TWW now. I have my fingers firmly crossed that we have lots more graduates before March is over!
Sotohana: I'm still so excited for you! You're due 11/25, right? My wife doesn't post here. Does yours?
KWPX2: Good luck with your ultrasound tomorrow! It's exciting that you're likely to join the crowd in the TWW soon.
Lizbian: Congratulations on being in the TWW! I'm sorry that the vials were hard to get out, but I'm glad that insem went well. Any luck yet on getting the tank returned? That's a beautiful picture of where you live. Can I come and visit?
Fmorris: That's funny that a little creature was trying to eat your pineapple! I hope the core is bothering you less now. I never thought it tasted all that different from the rest of the pineapple (just a different texture), but I know other people agree with you that it is unappealing.
Friederike: It would be pretty neat to have a baby due on the day you started TTC.
AFM: Well, I'm declaring us officially pregnant. Everything looks good so far. It is still early, and I know that things could change, but Sotohana has inspired me to be more confidently optimistic. So hey, everyone! We're expecting a baby! I'm going to go now and add a ticker to my signature.post #156 of 3283/16/13 at 5:23pmpost #157 of 3283/16/13 at 6:39pmpost #158 of 3283/16/13 at 7:45pmpost #159 of 3283/17/13 at 8:04ampost #160 of 3283/17/13 at 9:41am
ESCHER, I know!! I saw it again this morning when I went to the laundry room! Needless to say I whipped out mye phone to video it nd show DP! And that pineapple core does not suit meeh so I blended it with some juice nd made a smoothie ...much better!! And super congratulations on the little bean!!! I hope for that luck! Had to edit to throw in your veggie parade!
AFM, everything is going pretty smooth. 3dpo nd I feel good. I was looking at mye chart nd think I got timing pretty good.
Any chart stalkers feel like taking a look nd sharing ur thoughts? Id love the input! Thanks you wonderful ladies!
Edited by fmorris28 - 3/17/13 at 4:41pm
- Trying To Conceive After A Loss Resources
- › Do you fart infront of your husband???? 2 minutes ago
- › Doula Support for Mom Considering Adoption? 3 minutes ago
- › 13 month old still waking several times a night 3 minutes ago
- › What to pack in my "Hospital Bag" for scheduled c/s? 5 minutes ago
- › Risperidone for a young child? 7 minutes ago
- › Word Association Conga Line 7 minutes ago
- › Holding onto anger from unplanned C-Section birth and tongue-tie... 13 minutes ago
- › Hair loss in 2 year old female toddler 20 minutes ago
- › The Weighty Issue 20 minutes ago
- › 8 week Healthy Weight Loss Challenge version 14 (starts March 3,... 27 minutes ago
- › Epibi Nursing Pads by SparkleMaman
- › By Marie Winn - The Plug-In Drug: Television, Computers, and Family... by Catholic Mama
- › Vaccine: The Controversial Story of Medicine's Greatest Lifesaver by ss834
- › Pyur Diaper Balm by MimiPilla
- › Burt's Bees Mama Bee Belly Balm, Fragrance Free, by KatelynRose
- › Summer Infant Best View Handheld Color Video Monitor with 2.5"... by thebessmartinfo
- › Happy Heiny's One Size Cloth Diapers by SquirmyWorm
- › Homesteader's Kitchen, The: Recipes from Farm to Table by Monica S
- › Rainbow Light Just Once Prenatal One Multivitamin, 90 Tablets by glwilson22
- › Bear Stays Up for Christmas by rosemarievpaulson
- › Ten Tips for Surviving Two Under Two by Melanie Mayo
- › The Worry and Wonderment of Parenting by Melanie Mayo
- › 5 Surprising Benefits to Making a Pet a Part... by Melanie Mayo
- › Mining Joy from the Muck of Daily Mothering by Marcy Axness
- › Interview with Blair Lee, author by SavvyHomeschool
- › Mayim Bialik Opens Up About Her Breastfeeding... by Melanie Mayo
- › Freedom Together: Mothering Mavens Try Out... by Melanie Mayo
- › Magic Under the Table by BrainChild
- › So Precious It Hurts by Sheryl Paul
- › Is Your Child Ready to Read? A Checklist by Melanie Mayo