So DW is at work(police officer) and she in her "mood" so she told me to go get a "real" test. I got 2!
Recent Images In This Thread
- topicTrying To Conceivetagged by mamazee, 5/30/13
Related Forum Threads
- Light periods Last post on Yesterday at 11:00 pm in Trying To Conceive
- Baby aspirin Last post on Today at 12:04 pm in Trying To Conceive
- DHEA? Last post on 3/10/14 at 10:09am in Trying To Conceive
- Success stories after vasectomy reversal? Last post on 3/10/14 at 11:07am in Trying To Conceive
- Tell me about the time you dug your FRER out of the trash and found... Last post on 3/10/14 at 5:49pm in Trying To Conceive
My Road Through Infertility
Last edited: 9/3/13
- Trying To Conceive After A Loss ResourcesLast edited: 6/27/11
- Fertility Awareness MethodLast edited: 8/22/11
Queer Conceptions: March 2013 - Page 13post #241 of 3283/23/13 at 4:57pmpost #242 of 3283/23/13 at 4:58pmpost #243 of 3283/23/13 at 4:58pmpost #244 of 3283/23/13 at 6:12pm
Darcy, No prob. Your words are more than encouraging. I will definatley let you know! FX for you monday!
Escher, There are a few crazy things going on but I'm trying to dismiss most of them...either that or go crazy! I'm looking forward to testing. As far as when...still working on DP lol
AMT, WOO HOOOOOO!! You know I saw the faint line when you posted earlier! Congrats, you're pregnant!
Sphinxy, I don't know much about it either, just was testing out mye trigger with the ton of OPKs I had. The internet cheapies got lighter, but that one was darker than the last few. I'll let you know when I test!
AFM, On the way to 10DPO in a few hours. Bits of cramp/twinge like feelings but again....NOT LOOKING TOO FAR INTO THINGS! lol..so much harder than done!post #245 of 3283/23/13 at 6:14pmpost #246 of 3283/23/13 at 6:17pmThread Starterpost #247 of 3283/23/13 at 7:24pm
Fmorris-Youre next! I put my foot down! I want your BFP too!
Darcy-This month we changed everything! Well except the clomid. I took 100 mg clomid cd3-7 then on cd12 had an u/s that showed 2 follies. One at 28 and one 18. That was at 10 am they called me back in at almost five to give me the trigger shot then was back in on cd13 for IUI with our first frozen donor. The IUI was at 3:30 on the dot! I honestly didn't believe it was going to work...
Escher-No, plz don't move me yet. Not that I am worried it won't stick, I'm just not sure if I really believe it. It feels so surreal.
Thank you everyone for putting up with my rambles! I don't know what I would have done without all of you wonderful ladies over the last 2 yrs!post #248 of 3283/23/13 at 7:28pmpost #249 of 3283/23/13 at 7:55pmpost #250 of 3283/23/13 at 8:52pmpost #251 of 3283/24/13 at 2:23am
AMT sorry about the job but YAY on the positive test -
Justanotherjenny really sorry to hear about your BFN. I hope the change in plan works. No idea about Femera sorry.
fmorris sounds promising - FX for you!!! I've also had tons of CM as you say but trying not to think anything as not really got other symptoms. DW also doesn't want to know!!!!!
Darcy good luck for tomorrow's test.
AFM not much to report. 8DPO today & just busy doing up the house to put it on the market. Wish the sore throat I've had for 3 weeks would piss off though! Tank still sitting here sadly waiting to be sent off Wednesday. It's so weird the only boat they can send it on as it's a 'hazardous material' is the boat that carries passengers. That makes a lot of sense - NOT!!!!post #252 of 3283/24/13 at 7:48am
AMT CONGRATULATIONS!!!! Sending you baby glue for a sticky bean!!
AFM, Good luck to everyone going for blood tests this week and for those of us waiting for our POAS days! I am officially 5 dpo today. We had a very late night out with our neighbor last evening and I was driving us home (around midnight) and was so sleepy I had to ask someone else to drive (not my usual). This morning I slept in until 9am!! Also not my usual as I am usually at it by 7 or so. SO...I am feeling very tired and wiped. Had some tender breasts two days ago but none since. Last night I had wild detailed dreams (not something I usually do). Who knows...early....will keep looking for hints I guess. GL to all for more BFPs and lots of sticky baby dust!!post #253 of 3283/24/13 at 7:49ampost #254 of 3283/24/13 at 6:10pmpost #255 of 3283/24/13 at 9:02pmpost #256 of 3283/25/13 at 6:20amThread Starterpost #257 of 3283/25/13 at 8:18ampost #258 of 3283/25/13 at 10:50ampost #259 of 3283/25/13 at 11:35ampost #260 of 3283/25/13 at 12:29pm
- Trying To Conceive After A Loss Resources
- › Felt a movement! 27 seconds ago
- › What are you knitting/crocheting? And share pics? 5 minutes ago
- › ~*~ The TTC ONE Thread~*~ March 2014 6 minutes ago
- › Gallbladder support during/after pregnancy? 10 minutes ago
- › Birth certificate and proof of pregnancy 19 minutes ago
- › February Chat 21 minutes ago
- › Question about periods and insulin 29 minutes ago
- › Worried about measles in NYC 41 minutes ago
- › Pregnancy Cravings 45 minutes ago
- › Pregnancy Photo Contest Sponsored by Sacred Pregnancy, Nordic... 50 minutes ago
- › Vaccine: The Controversial Story of Medicine's Greatest Lifesaver by ss834
- › Pyur Diaper Balm by MimiPilla
- › Burt's Bees Mama Bee Belly Balm, Fragrance Free, by KatelynRose
- › Summer Infant Best View Handheld Color Video Monitor with 2.5"... by thebessmartinfo
- › Happy Heiny's One Size Cloth Diapers by SquirmyWorm
- › Homesteader's Kitchen, The: Recipes from Farm to Table by Monica S
- › Rainbow Light Just Once Prenatal One Multivitamin, 90 Tablets by glwilson22
- › Bear Stays Up for Christmas by rosemarievpaulson
- › The Night Before Christmas by rjdoghouse
- › The Polar Express by sassyfirechick
- › The Debate Over Handheld Devices for Babies... by Marcy Axness
- › Preparing your Child to Attend a... by OliviaHinebaugh
- › Am I A Bad Mother or Has Africa Run Out of... by BrainChild
- › Your Two-Year-Old Knows Squatting is Better by Melanie Mayo
- › Okay to Leave Kids in the Car While Popping... by Melanie Mayo
- › Laundry Zen by Laura Grace Weldon
- › High Needs Mother by BrainChild
- › Homebirth Forum Guidelines by Cynthia Mosher
- › Disclaimer by Cynthia Mosher
- › Does Siri Thwart Social Intelligence? by Melanie Mayo