So DW is at work(police officer) and she in her "mood" so she told me to go get a "real" test. I got 2!
Recent Images In This Thread
- topicTrying To Conceivetagged by mamazee, 5/30/13
Related Forum Threads
- Anyone with experience with soy isoflavones, (while breastfeeding)?? Last post on Today at 10:14 am in Trying To Conceive
- Everything smells and tastes funny... Is this a sign? Last post on Today at 7:03 am in Trying To Conceive
- Long LH Surge Last post on 12/9/13 at 6:05pm in Trying To Conceive
- Prenatals making me constipated? Last post on Yesterday at 11:27 am in Trying To Conceive
- New here and TTC #1. AF is late and needing some advice and answers! Last post on 12/4/13 at 10:03pm in Trying To Conceive
My Road Through Infertility
Last edited: 9/3/13
- Trying To Conceive After A Loss ResourcesLast edited: 6/27/11
- Fertility Awareness MethodLast edited: 8/22/11
Queer Conceptions: March 2013 - Page 13post #241 of 3283/23/13 at 4:57pmpost #242 of 3283/23/13 at 4:58pmpost #243 of 3283/23/13 at 4:58pmpost #244 of 3283/23/13 at 6:12pm
Darcy, No prob. Your words are more than encouraging. I will definatley let you know! FX for you monday!
Escher, There are a few crazy things going on but I'm trying to dismiss most of them...either that or go crazy! I'm looking forward to testing. As far as when...still working on DP lol
AMT, WOO HOOOOOO!! You know I saw the faint line when you posted earlier! Congrats, you're pregnant!
Sphinxy, I don't know much about it either, just was testing out mye trigger with the ton of OPKs I had. The internet cheapies got lighter, but that one was darker than the last few. I'll let you know when I test!
AFM, On the way to 10DPO in a few hours. Bits of cramp/twinge like feelings but again....NOT LOOKING TOO FAR INTO THINGS! lol..so much harder than done!post #245 of 3283/23/13 at 6:14pmpost #246 of 3283/23/13 at 6:17pmThread Starterpost #247 of 3283/23/13 at 7:24pm
Fmorris-Youre next! I put my foot down! I want your BFP too!
Darcy-This month we changed everything! Well except the clomid. I took 100 mg clomid cd3-7 then on cd12 had an u/s that showed 2 follies. One at 28 and one 18. That was at 10 am they called me back in at almost five to give me the trigger shot then was back in on cd13 for IUI with our first frozen donor. The IUI was at 3:30 on the dot! I honestly didn't believe it was going to work...
Escher-No, plz don't move me yet. Not that I am worried it won't stick, I'm just not sure if I really believe it. It feels so surreal.
Thank you everyone for putting up with my rambles! I don't know what I would have done without all of you wonderful ladies over the last 2 yrs!post #248 of 3283/23/13 at 7:28pmpost #249 of 3283/23/13 at 7:55pmpost #250 of 3283/23/13 at 8:52pmpost #251 of 3283/24/13 at 2:23am
AMT sorry about the job but YAY on the positive test -
Justanotherjenny really sorry to hear about your BFN. I hope the change in plan works. No idea about Femera sorry.
fmorris sounds promising - FX for you!!! I've also had tons of CM as you say but trying not to think anything as not really got other symptoms. DW also doesn't want to know!!!!!
Darcy good luck for tomorrow's test.
AFM not much to report. 8DPO today & just busy doing up the house to put it on the market. Wish the sore throat I've had for 3 weeks would piss off though! Tank still sitting here sadly waiting to be sent off Wednesday. It's so weird the only boat they can send it on as it's a 'hazardous material' is the boat that carries passengers. That makes a lot of sense - NOT!!!!post #252 of 3283/24/13 at 7:48am
AMT CONGRATULATIONS!!!! Sending you baby glue for a sticky bean!!
AFM, Good luck to everyone going for blood tests this week and for those of us waiting for our POAS days! I am officially 5 dpo today. We had a very late night out with our neighbor last evening and I was driving us home (around midnight) and was so sleepy I had to ask someone else to drive (not my usual). This morning I slept in until 9am!! Also not my usual as I am usually at it by 7 or so. SO...I am feeling very tired and wiped. Had some tender breasts two days ago but none since. Last night I had wild detailed dreams (not something I usually do). Who knows...early....will keep looking for hints I guess. GL to all for more BFPs and lots of sticky baby dust!!post #253 of 3283/24/13 at 7:49ampost #254 of 3283/24/13 at 6:10pmpost #255 of 3283/24/13 at 9:02pmpost #256 of 3283/25/13 at 6:20amThread Starterpost #257 of 3283/25/13 at 8:18ampost #258 of 3283/25/13 at 10:50ampost #259 of 3283/25/13 at 11:35ampost #260 of 3283/25/13 at 12:29pm
- Trying To Conceive After A Loss Resources
- › Any homeschoolers in Fremont? 2 minutes ago
- › ~*~ The TTC ONE Thread ~*~ December 2013 6 minutes ago
- › Divorce While Pregnant? 7 minutes ago
- › Constipated Baby 12 minutes ago
- › Sh*t just got real! 13 minutes ago
- › HELP! please help me tackle these arguments effectively 16 minutes ago
- › Please explain to me why.. 23 minutes ago
- › Holiday Helper: Family Focus! 24 minutes ago
- › UC supply list 25 minutes ago
- › language immersion program? 27 minutes ago
- › Bear Stays Up for Christmas by rosemarievpaulson
- › The Night Before Christmas by rjdoghouse
- › The Polar Express by sassyfirechick
- › Polar Express by Melanie Mayo
- › The Return of the Light: Twelve Tales from Around the World for the... by Terry Stafford
- › The Shortest Day: Celebrating the Winter Solstice by Terry Stafford
- › The Diaper-Free Baby: The Natural Toilet Training Alternative by Fembot
- › The Snow Queen by Astraia
- › The Snowy Day by janonia
- › Christmas in the Big Woods by Melanie Mayo
- › Hyland's Holiday Challenge Mothering... by JenniO11
- › Lead in Christmas Lights, Toxic Decorations... by Amy Serotkin
- › Can Attachment Parents Put Their Own... by KidsInTheHouse
- › Phases of a Nursling by OliviaHinebaugh
- › Holiday Books Giveaway Rules by Melanie Mayo
- › Developmental Milestones to Marvel At by Monica S
- › 15 Fun and Enchanting Holiday Tales for Children by Melanie Mayo
- › To Santa or Not To Santa by JillVettel
- › Three Low Cost Holiday Gifts to Make with Kids by Monica S
- › Mothering with Mental Illness: The Natural... by OliviaHinebaugh