Recent Images In This Thread
- topicTrying To Conceivetagged by mamazee, 5/30/13
Related Forum Threads
- Prenatals making me constipated? Last post on Yesterday at 10:24 pm in Trying To Conceive
- New here and TTC #1. AF is late and needing some advice and answers! Last post on 12/4/13 at 10:03pm in Trying To Conceive
- Trying to figure this charting thing out:) Last post on Today at 4:22 am in Trying To Conceive
- Am i pregnant ? Or is it something else ? Last post on 12/4/13 at 10:10am in Trying To Conceive
- Is this possibly a triphasic chart? Last post on 12/4/13 at 4:17pm in Trying To Conceive
My Road Through Infertility
Last edited: 9/3/13
- Trying To Conceive After A Loss ResourcesLast edited: 6/27/11
- Fertility Awareness MethodLast edited: 8/22/11
Queer Conceptions: March 2013 - Page 14post #262 of 3283/25/13 at 1:07pmpost #263 of 3283/25/13 at 1:32pm
Darcy & Friederike sorry to hear ladies, hoping that you might get some good news, if not next month eh x
AFM I'm waiting until Thursday or Friday 13 or 14dpo. Anyone doing anything for Easter? I'm photographing a Christening on Easter Sunday which will be a very joyous occasion so looking forward to that. Had a sore throat for 4 weeks now - wishing it would go away!!!!post #264 of 3283/25/13 at 4:30pmThread StarterDarcy and Friederike: I'm sorry that you got bfns today, but it is definitely still early. I have my fingers and toes crossed for you both!
Lizbian: Go away, sore throat! And for when you test!
Sotohana: How are you doing?
Amt: Is it feeling more feel yet?
KWPX2: Those sound like some interesting symptoms!
Lea: Any news from you?
SanDiego: How are you feeling?
Fmorris: Are you still holding out on testing? Your chart looks good!post #265 of 3283/26/13 at 8:17ampost #266 of 3283/26/13 at 8:19ampost #267 of 3283/26/13 at 8:32am
Just popping in to send good vibes to those of you in the TWW - crossing my fingers for all of you!
AFM I'm feeling okay. No major symptoms, but it is still early. I'm going back for more acupuncture tonight - they've recommended I go twice a week for the first few weeks.
Good luck everyone!post #268 of 3283/26/13 at 12:17pm
Escher, yes, absolutely still holding out...thats why I have tried to stay offline lol. I'm soo tempted. I have one test at home and yesterday I had to write DO NOT OPEN UNTIL 31 MARCH 13 like a christmas present. that way I won't be tempted and DP would know if I tried to test nd replace it. This is hard though. Thanks for the chart kudos, i'm hoping it continues!
Darcy and Friederike, Sorry about the news. Best of luck on you all's next cycles.
AFM, 12DPO and I'm hanging in there and NOT testing. Official test date is 31 MARCH 13 per DP. She's going out of town for work and wants to wait until she's back. I've obliged. One of the hardest things.....EVER! I'm not looking into anything...but like Escher said...check out mye chart. :) xpost #269 of 3283/26/13 at 3:16pm
escher thanks and how are you feeling these days?
amt good luck for the Beta - that's crazy re the sore throat. Mine's been REALLY sore for about 5 days or so now so maybe!!!! no getting my hopes up.
lea glad you're not feeling any major symptoms & good luck with the acupuncture.
fmorris even though it's hard it's nice DP wants you to do the test together. GOOD LUCK!!!
friederike & darcy you ladies OK today?
AFM apparently the sperm bank has NEVER had the tank troubles I'm having. Stupid Guernsey rules! still, it's supposed to go tomorrow so here's hoping! My temp is slightly lower today but I have been getting very interrupted sleep so not thinking too much about it. Last 5 days throat has been like swallowing razor blades which makes teaching difficult but as AMT says, who knows it may be a symptom! Have a lot of creamy CM & a few moments of nausea but that's about it. Not reading into anything, testing Thursday or Friday so staying busy until then. Happy today as got house valued £40k more than we were hoping for - yippee!!!!!!post #270 of 3283/26/13 at 9:03pm
Dropping by to quickly say congrats to all those BFPs!!! I hope all your betas are excellent, and that you'll be posting soon over in QC&P!!!
Also, fmorris, I just checked your chart... It's looking *so* triphasic! And I had *lots* of creamy CM when I got my BFP... FX for you! I admire you for your strength in resisting the temptation to test until your DP is backpost #271 of 3283/27/13 at 4:13ampost #272 of 3283/27/13 at 6:57am
just a quicky - FINALLY my tank has been sent back today (well tonight). Only took 1 1/2 weeks this time! I've told my aunt who is the mother superior of the nuns in Australia ie the big big boss about our TTC plans. She is my mum's sister and given how hard mum found it I wasn't sure how things would go but she was so supportive & had nothing but positive words to say. Very happy!post #273 of 3283/27/13 at 7:13am
Hi Everyone - tested negative again today so I am out! I just wanted to thank all of you for your support these last 5 months! Escher, could you please move me to Taking a break. We will probably start back up this summer once my FSA kicks back in. I will definitely be reading/cheering everyone along while I am on this break. For those of you in the TWW, lots of luck and to you! Congrats again to everyone with a BFP this month! I can't wait to read about your journeys and see pictures of the babies once they arrive. Liz, so glad to hear how supportive your aunt is. That must be such a wonderful feeling!! Glad your tank was finally sent back!!post #274 of 3283/27/13 at 9:25ampost #275 of 3283/27/13 at 9:56ampost #276 of 3283/27/13 at 11:19amThread StarterOh Poop, Darcy. I'm sorry. When we were TTC our son (which, unlike this time, felt like it took forever), I found BFNs especially hard during months when it seemed like lots of people were getting pregnant. So I'm sorry if this BFN is especially hard. How are you feeling about taking a break?
AMT: I usually use this beta doubling calculator, but I think there are lots of them out there on the web. 167 sounds like a great number for 13dpo. Do you want to graduate now or wait for another beta?
Lizbian: I'm so glad that your aunt was so supportive! And hooray for finally getting the tank sent back! Are you testing tomorrow?
Fmorris: It is totally crazy to me that you are waiting so long to test. I'm impressed!
Friederike: Any news from you?
KWPX: Any more interesting symptoms? When are you going to start testing?
SanDiego: Good luck with your beta today!post #277 of 3283/27/13 at 11:29ampost #278 of 3283/27/13 at 12:22pmThread StarterAMT: Great! I moved you!
So I'm hoping to graduate a lot more people before the end of the month, but I just realized it is almost April, so we'll be looking for another threadkeeper soon. At the moment I'm not sure we have anyone who is sure they will be insemming in April! Any threadkeeper volunteers? It seems to sometimes be a lucky job!post #279 of 3283/27/13 at 12:46pmpost #280 of 3283/27/13 at 1:54pmDarcy: I'm sad that you are out this cycle. I hope this break provides the opportunity to re-charge both emotionally and physically.
Lizbian: that's a heartwarming story about your aunt! I'm happy when I hear of Christians behaving like good Christians rather than using the bible to spead fear or hate.
Escher: it's nice that you mention how much tougher the BFNs are in a month with so many BFPs. I am happy that so many of us have gotten pregnant, but it's difficult when I think this may not happen for me this time, though it seems to be working for everyone else.
Afm, 6dpo. I feel normal. Certainly early for symptoms I suppose. Happily and wishfully watching yesterday and today's Supreme Court cases and hoping for an outcome that equally acknowledges my family in the eyes of the law.
- Trying To Conceive After A Loss Resources
- › I drink and breastfeed 57 seconds ago
- › Is anyone still testing? 1 minute ago
- › Feeling like Gumbee 1 minute ago
- › Want to help a family in need this holiday season? Become a Holiday... 4 minutes ago
- › Introduce Yourself! 7 minutes ago
- › 12 y/o unschooler needs math book suggestions 7 minutes ago
- › Our baby 1 month stats 7 minutes ago
- › Dingo Bells, Dingo Bells, Dingo all the Way!!!! 10 minutes ago
- › Getting Out of Debt in November 2013 20 minutes ago
- › Shameless Cute Baby Thread 20 minutes ago
- › Diva Cup Diva Cup #2 Post Childbirth, Cup by Taqah
- › GroVia Cloth All In One - Pudge by Taqah
- › North American Bear Company Rosy Cheeks Baby Tan by Taqah
- › Maya Wrap Lightly Padded Baby Sling by Taqah
- › Bamboletta Doll by sleeping mama
- › Melissa & Doug Cutting Food Box by ahilal
- › Prince Lionheart Whirl Balance Scooter, Natural/Pink by Melanie Mayo
- › Elves and Angels Sylvie's Wood Kitchen by Melanie Mayo
- › Natural Earth Paints Face Paint by Melanie Mayo
- › Glob Greeting Card Collage Kit with Seedpaper by Melanie Mayo
- › To Santa or Not To Santa by JillVettel
- › Three Low Cost Holiday Gifts to Make with Kids by Monica S
- › Mothering with Mental Illness: The Natural... by OliviaHinebaugh
- › A Difficult Conversation by Melanie Mayo
- › Does Motherhood Matter Anymore? by Melanie Mayo
- › Terms and Conditions: Holiday Cards Giveaway... by Cynthia Mosher
- › Mothering's Natural Toy Guide 2013 by Monica S
- › Top 20 Toy Picks for 2013 | Mothering Natural... by Melanie Mayo
- › 21 Toys Under $21 | Mothering Natural Toy... by Melanie Mayo
- › Toys to Splurge On | Mothering Natural Toy... by Melanie Mayo