- 119 Posts. Joined 12/2012
- Location: Arkansas
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
Mothering Top Picks
- topicTrying To Conceive
Related Forum Threads
- Research Study for Ladies Trying to Conceive-We Need Your Help!! Last post on Yesterday at 12:17 pm in Trying To Conceive
- is this positive (CD 14) Last post on Yesterday at 8:34 pm in Trying To Conceive
- Negative pregnancy test, late period and home birth questions Last post on Yesterday at 6:36 pm in Trying To Conceive
- Could it be pregnacy? or what? Last post on Yesterday at 12:28 pm in Trying To Conceive
- Intro & My Cycle Update Last post on 5/18/13 at 9:34pm in Trying To Conceive
March TWW Thread - Page 14
Chuord, I'm 10 weeks today :) Morning sickness and fatigue, and a tiny little bump starting just above my pubic bone :) It's all worth it, and I really don't mind all that much. I believe it was Blonhrt you're thinking of who waited 4 weeks for her bfp!! So yeah, it's not over til the fat lady sings lol! How are you feeling? I'm anxious to hear your results for this cycle!!
I'm having some major cramps tonight, as well as having sore boobs and fatigue for the last 3 or 4 days. I'm only 9dpo but anxiously awaiting tomorrow morning to test.
As a side note, I am flying to Germany at the end of next week (12 hour flight). Does anyone know if there's a link between flights in early pregnancy and miscarriage? If I am pregs, I'm going to have to think long and hard about whether I'll still go!
Looks like there will be a lot of testing soon! FX for everyone in the TWW!
Larski- so sorry. :-( you poor thing. My heart goes out to you. Hang in there.
To change your FF interpretation- select "more", then settings, then detector override, then a drop down menu on detector settings. Changing it to fam made my o date 2 days later because my temps were a bit erratic before o. It doesn't feel like that is the right day for me though because on o day I was stalking DH and desperate for it. Two days later I was a lot less interested!! I think Mother Nature programmes us quite carefully in that regard!
I love your enjoy it all attitude about the pg side effects 😄
I told myself I wouldn't test, just wait for AF, but old habits die hard. BFN. I'm not good at waiting. I'm hoping something happens soon so I can stop thinking about it.
I guess the odds are slim, we did the deed about 3-4 days prior to ovulation.
Just a quick update sorry I don't have time do a full catchup.
11dpo here and another Bfn. I am still hoping but am getting frustrated. So far I am crampy, a little nauseous, sick in the shower and Sooo tired but still a bfn!!! Grrrr
Primal: I don't have any willpower either.
I will try for a full catchup tomorrow.
Thanks to all the ladies on here who have shared their DH frustrations kelseywhitney, sparklemaman, I think Oxford too? It's so comforting to know we're not alone in this and that we're actually pretty normal in our relationship struggles through TTC.
Still hangin out here on 2 DPO. Wouldn't ya know DH's BD drive has revived now that O time is done.
Larski - I'm so sorry. I wish you didn't have to go through this.
We don't use birth control, and its been 11 cycles since my PPAF. We've been adding extra efforts (OPK, cervical position, and the like) for the last 5 cycles.
Akcowgirl we are the same dpo, neg for me this am too
At first I saw a faint line, but as it dried it disappeared, so I think it was wishful thinking as I peered at it and held it up to the light!! DH said he couldn't see a line and was quite bemused about all the obsessing (bless him!)
I am now one day late. My temp dipped by 0.2 degrees Celsius this morning, so I think AF I just being tardy this month. If she hasn't shown her annoying face by tomorrow, I will test again.
Hard luck chuord on your BFN. There's still time tho...
Mamablue- great news that DH is back on the team :-)
Writeon - isn't it annoying that they get all interested straight after!!! My DH is still a little confused about the whole thing I think!
Akcowgirl- sounds promising! Hang in there and fingers crossed for you!
BFN again this morning; now 12 DPO. I don't think it's going to happen this month. I did skip the melatonin last night, and was still able to sleep, so maybe that will work out for me. AF due in 2 days. I'm not having any pregnancy symptoms, but I'm not experiencing my usual PMS symptoms either (kill everyone!), so I don't know what's up. Maybe I'm just having a more mellow month hormonally. But, I know, it's not over until it's over. I'll just keep testing every morning until AF shows up (because resistance is futile).
Over here, I am now officially obsessing! AF still hasn't arrived and not giving any cramps either. Ach this roller coaster is mad! So glad that you all understand :-)
Mamablue, so glad things are looking up! Glad to here DD is doing good! You got a good DH for opening up and communicating with you! A lot of men won't due that because of their ego's! Glad yall are back on the same page!
To everyone else, good luck! And have a happy day!
Also, the day after BD'ing, I got a terrible yeast infection, I treated it with garlic...I find myself thinking about how I read that garlic swings for boy...lol
Anyone have experience with TTC and getting yeast infections?! It's like my body was not happy to have swimmers in there
- March TWW Thread
- › Weekly Chat --May 20-26 2 minutes ago
- › Win a Complete Homeschool Curriculum from Oak Meadow!! 3 minutes ago
- › Baby names....anyone brainstorming? 5 minutes ago
- › May the road rise up to meet you, Dingoes everywhere! 6 minutes ago
- › So depressed, hormonal, emotional 8 minutes ago
- › High fertility BEFORE ovulation? 15 minutes ago
- › Wanting to start using cloth wipes 23 minutes ago
- › Life of Fred - Question about starting as a 4th grader. 23 minutes ago
- › I need insight about my teen's sexuality 24 minutes ago
- › Anyone else have a kid with RAD? 25 minutes ago
- › Bravado Designs Bodysilk Seamless Nursing Bra by casaDES
- › Lansinoh 20265 Disposable Nursing Pads, 60-pack by KaliShanti
- › Boppy Nursing Pillow with Slipcover by earobb
- › Medela Nightime Nursing Sleep Bra by earobb
- › Motherhood Wireless Full Coverage Nursing Bra by earobb
- › NUK Ultra Thin Nursing Pads, 60 Pack by earobb
- › The First Years Breastflow BPA Free Bottle, 5 Ounce by KaliShanti
- › Simple Wishes Hands-Free Breastpump Bra, XS/S/M by KaliShanti
- › Seal N Go Breast Milk Freezer Disposable Liners - 25 / Pack by KaliShanti
- › Medela Quick Clean Micro-Steam Bags by KaliShanti
- › Why We Homeschool by Sheryl Paul
- › A Mama's Peace by AmandaK
- › 7 Simple Recipes to Bless a New Mom by Melanie Mayo
- › Closing Up Shop: Life After Vasectomy by Melanie Mayo
- › My Heart Growing Fonder by Melanie Mayo
- › Happy Simple Baby Love by Melanie Mayo
- › Buying Pot for my 11-Year-Old by momofnatasha
- › Making the Grade by Melanie Mayo
- › Homeopathy -- A Lifesaver For Your Summer... by Amy Lansky
- › Relax. Parenting Is Supposed to Be Messy,... by Brian Leaf