Recent Images In This Thread
- topicTrying To Conceivetagged by pokeyAC, 3/1/13
Related Forum Threads
- Anyone get BFP using IVF Donor sperm for home insemination? Last post on Yesterday at 3:29 pm in Trying To Conceive
- Just started TTC! Has anyone not notice any symptoms right away, but ended being pregnant?! Last post on 4/13/14 at 8:15am in Trying To Conceive
- 13 dpo and trying to stay positive with a negative Last post on 4/11/14 at 1:26pm in Trying To Conceive
- First Response question: take apart, underside of plastic strip Last post on 4/12/14 at 2:03pm in Trying To Conceive
- Nursing Mama's TTC - April 2014 Last post on Today at 8:23 am in Trying To Conceive
My Road Through Infertility
Last edited: 9/3/13
- Trying To Conceive After A Loss ResourcesLast edited: 6/27/11
- Fertility Awareness MethodLast edited: 8/22/11
March TWW Thread - Page 20post #382 of 6293/15/13 at 4:08pmThank you all!!
Its so good to be able to share everyone's wisdom and experience. I don't know anyone IRW who is TTC. Thank you.
I will leave my chart on advanced and try an stretch out the BD sessions. I also struggle to get the quantity and frequency of BD! Ladies, I share your pain. I think he is getting more clued up. I keep dropping in small byte sized lessons about baby making basics. Bless them!!!
Renaissance- have you tested yet?
I have my fingers crossed for you!post #383 of 6293/15/13 at 4:10pm
Chuord, my fingers and toes are crossed for you!!!!!
Renaissance, good luck testing!!!! Sending you tons of baby dust! :)
Katiecornflakes, how are you?? I feel like I haven't checked in on you recently :)
I love reading along and following you guys, thanks for letting me stick around for so long haha! If I forgot to say hi to anyone, I'm sorry! My brain is fried To anyone I don't know too well, hello :) Lots and lots of baby dust and hugs being sent out to all you ladies!!post #384 of 6293/15/13 at 4:15pmpost #385 of 6293/15/13 at 4:22pmJjh - I'm with you stress delays my AF sometimes... Oxford - I've read that lp is meant to be constant - but mine isn't so??
Thank you for all the well wishes 😊 I'm feeling the love and its great!
In case anyone wants to see my chart here it is.. I really don't think O could gave been later... And my temps are low now despite being above cover line... Neither of my natural therapy ladies can feel any 'additional' energy so I'm really not counting on anything - yet there is a niggle in the background lol... Anyway hugs to you all and fx everything goes to plan for you...post #386 of 6293/15/13 at 4:35pmpost #387 of 6293/16/13 at 3:57ampost #388 of 6293/16/13 at 7:11ampost #389 of 6293/16/13 at 7:19ampost #390 of 6293/16/13 at 8:19amSorry for all the af visits hugs to you all!!
Afm I have been using opk but so far nothing but negs!! My boobs are killing me and last night a marinade I usually lived turned my stomach. Idk what to think I just tested neg on Thursday, but unless I ovulated on day 2-5 then I haven't ovulated yet this cycle either!! No noticeable cm, there was a bit of creaminess the other day but not much. Af should show up around the 22 so I guess we'll see!!! I put my info into ff here's a pic
Ahhh so frustrating.post #391 of 6293/16/13 at 10:08amChuord- ach so sorry! :-( hope you are enjoying your favourite tipple along with sushi, blue cheese and every other banned food.
A new month, the board is reset.
CLS - that us very frustrating. I think we change our bodies by watching them. Hang in there and hopefully it will all become clear. Fx for you!post #392 of 6293/16/13 at 10:14ampost #393 of 6293/16/13 at 10:46ampost #394 of 6293/16/13 at 10:49ampost #395 of 6293/16/13 at 11:18ampost #396 of 6293/16/13 at 11:38amChuord - big hugs! Definitely have a glass of wine and some sushi. Take that AF!
CLS - I agree it doesn't look like you've ovulated yet but don't stress. There's time. My DD was conceived on CD22 and all was well. There's time!
Oxford - I put so much stock in that meter thing for a few months, putting in all my symptoms to see the score. But then I realized I wasn't actually changing the outcome, just getting more stressed! I agree it should just list some positive affirmations!!
Dahlia - I'm doing well, thanks. 6 weeks today and feeling really good. Tired and nauseous here and there but overall feeling great.post #397 of 6293/16/13 at 12:24pm
Chourd Big Mama. Enjoy some wine, soft cheeses, sushi or whatever you might really like!! Take good care of yourself. I am still cheering for you!! Sending you oodles of babydust
Dahlia!! How have you been feeling? Any scans or other exciting news to share?
I am crossing my fingers and toes for those mamas waiting to test I miss checking in with everyone regularly but glad to lurk and to root for you allpost #398 of 6293/16/13 at 1:51pmSparkle, Dahlia, and Katie-it is always great to hear for you gals! So happy to see that you are all swindling in wonderful pregnancy symptoms and hormones!
AFM- got my solid red cross lines today, which confirmed that I O'd on Tuesday like I thought. Still hoping Dh's little swimmers survived for 4 days before. I have read online that that could be good timing for a girl which would be great. BUT, I am really trying not to get my hopes up. I told myself that I was going to just assume timing was off and I am out, then if it happens I would be very pleasantly surprised. However, I keep finding myself googling "pregnancy occurring from BD 4 days prior to O." UGH!😩post #399 of 6293/16/13 at 2:21pm
Sparkle, I'm doing well thanks :) 11 weeks on Monday!! Yay! No fun or exciting scans yet, boo. We'll hear the heartbeat on the 26th (FINALLY), and then have our first ultrasound on the 28th. So, I'll be between 12 and 13 weeks then :) I'll be sure to post pics if you guys want to see.
Liv- Hi there! Fingers crossed for you this cycle!!! Sending you loads of baby dust :)post #400 of 6293/16/13 at 4:29pmLivn - fx for you, for both pg and not going google crazy lol... That was this month for me
Dahlia, Katie, sparkle - I agree it's so special that you hang around to lurk us!
All moving along so fast, and yes I'd love to see pics of ultrasounds etc!!! We can vicariously keep enjoying the success stories!!!
- Trying To Conceive After A Loss Resources
- › Please help a girl out... 12 seconds ago
- › Nursing wear and tank tops.. BEWBS! 1 minute ago
- › ambivalent on weaning preschooler - help! 1 minute ago
- › toddler with iron rich diet with low hemoglobin levels???? 7 minutes ago
- › 2 words: Cirum-cision. Duh-duh-duuuuuuuunnnnnnn! 7 minutes ago
- › Easter when your broke aka I need some easter candy recipes!... 8 minutes ago
- › Why Is Jenny McCarthy Dangerous? 10 minutes ago
- › Best rear facing car seat for toddler? 13 minutes ago
- › Is anyone else having spotting? 13 minutes ago
- › Positive association with new things 18 minutes ago
- › Epibi Nursing Pads by SparkleMaman
- › By Marie Winn - The Plug-In Drug: Television, Computers, and Family... by Catholic Mama
- › Vaccine: The Controversial Story of Medicine's Greatest Lifesaver by ss834
- › Pyur Diaper Balm by MimiPilla
- › Burt's Bees Mama Bee Belly Balm, Fragrance Free, by KatelynRose
- › Summer Infant Best View Handheld Color Video Monitor with 2.5"... by thebessmartinfo
- › Happy Heiny's One Size Cloth Diapers by SquirmyWorm
- › Homesteader's Kitchen, The: Recipes from Farm to Table by Monica S
- › Rainbow Light Just Once Prenatal One Multivitamin, 90 Tablets by glwilson22
- › Bear Stays Up for Christmas by rosemarievpaulson
- › Finding my Tribe After the Death of my Daughter by momofnatasha
- › Ten Tips for Surviving Two Under Two by Melanie Mayo
- › The Worry and Wonderment of Parenting by Melanie Mayo
- › 5 Surprising Benefits to Making a Pet a Part... by Melanie Mayo
- › Mining Joy from the Muck of Daily Mothering by Marcy Axness
- › Interview with Blair Lee, author by SavvyHomeschool
- › Mayim Bialik Opens Up About Her Breastfeeding... by Melanie Mayo
- › Freedom Together: Mothering Mavens Try Out... by Melanie Mayo
- › Magic Under the Table by BrainChild
- › So Precious It Hurts by Sheryl Paul