- 28 Posts. Joined 2/2013
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
Mothering Top Picks
- topicTrying To Conceive
Related Forum Threads
- Thoughts on my situation please ! Last post on Today at 6:45 pm in Trying To Conceive
- No ppaf and one day of EW surrounded by Abundant creamy cm.. Last post on Today at 9:10 am in Trying To Conceive
- Finding a supportive provider for TTC over 40 Last post on Yesterday at 6:40 pm in Trying To Conceive
- BBT rising on CD4? Last post on Yesterday at 4:23 am in Trying To Conceive
- How often? Last post on 6/13/13 at 12:28pm in Trying To Conceive
March TWW Thread - Page 21
Livn - fingers and toes crossed for you. Sit back and let your body do its thing. It knows just how to do it. I'm still watching g for your BFP!!!
Aw, thanks ladies :) It means a lot that we can all stay in touch and keep offering our support! I still feel close to you all, and really root for you every day. Even those ladies that weren't in my tww, you're getting baby dust from me too even if I don't personally respond to you :) Keep your chins up, everyone!! Chuord, I can't help but feel like your turn is coming up very soon!! I've got such a good gut feeling for you, even if this cycle wasn't the one!
chuord boo to AF. Drink a glass of red wine for me or whatever your chosen vice.
Sorry to all the other gals with AF.
AFM I'm hangin out on 7dpo. My BBT thermometer is officially broken so I don't have that to obsess over anymore. I'm not going to replace it unless AF ruins my party this month.
AFM - CD7 for me. New for this cycle - temping. Yay! (Actually, I despise temping, lol.) I'll start my OPK's on Monday (CD9) as I usually get a smiley on CD11 or thereabouts. I'm hoping to be back in the 2ww in the next few days.
I'm having pretty dull and constant back ache. It shoots down through my behind to my legs and I know I'm not imagining that. I took a nap today and my bb's where so sore when I woke up. It went away with time, but any pressure brings it back temporally. And now I'm laying here in bed not wanting to move because I'm nauseated and aching.
I got a bfn this morning so I'm waiting til tuesday, maybe monday.
Fx for everyone waiting to test!
How many dpo are you?
Fingers crossed for you!!
Mama blue- enjoy your BD!!! Hope you hit the timing just right and have lots of early symptoms :-)
Writeon- exciting times! You could be our next BFP this month...
Thanks Mamas!! I echo Dahlia's sentiments, I just feel so connected to you all and am excited to cheer you on!! Chourd I too have such a real feeling that your time is soon. Oxford for you mama.Livnkades I think it is entirely reasonable to think BD 4 days before O could achieve fertilization. It's all in the timing on day of the BD and the O. Also, BD on day of O is less likely to result in pregnancy than 1-2 days before, but still quite possible!! I hear you on wanting to think you're out and just serenely ride through the TWW. That was always what I aspired to do, never actually achieved it. I always thought I was probably out but convinced myself each of the 10 cycles TTC, this must be it! because of some magical thinking and lots of hope. And each month when AF arrived I thought, this is it, I cannot do this to myself anymore! But then I did. Despite how draining and painful the experience was, I am SO glad I was persistent.
Big to all and wishing you and wherever you are on your TTC journey!!
AFM I have my first official OB visit and scan April 9, I'll be almost 10 weeks. Still on the fence about my provider and birth hospital (not sure whether to stay with my longtime OB/GYN who I love, trust and feel super safe with who delivers at a birth hospital I'm not so excited about or switch to a new CNM who I've heard lovely things about who delivers at my birth hospital of choice). I hope to decide by April!! I'm sure I'll check in lots before then
lisab82 I'm starting to go crazy thinking about testing. I thought I'd be so good about waiting this cycle but I'm sitting on my hands trying not to go out and buy some tests.
I hear ya write, I am actually going to a fertility doctor so I have a blood test schedule for next week to see if the protocol the doctor gave me worked...but like you, these two weeks are going by soooo sloooowww. It would be nice to give my family some great news for easter weekend!
Lisab- the waiting is rubbish! Hope it passes quickly for you
Renaissance - hard luck :-( still the board is clear for a new month and two birthdays is an awesome excuse!!!! Wink wink ;-)
I think that is a great plan!!! I may try that out next month too...if things don't pan out the way I hope.
AFM- 5 DPO and trying not to symptom spot. However my boobs have been sore which is not common for me at this soon after O. Also a lot of creamy CM (sorry TMI!) which I usually dry up after O. We'll see! Again, I still think we probably missed the boat since BDing didn't occur the 2-3 days (instead 4) before O
- › Reasons for not vaccinating children? 5 seconds ago
- › How to cover the "basics" 31 seconds ago
- › Exciting, Fun Preparations! 56 seconds ago
- › Fears for Mankind in the Future 1 minute ago
- › Your BEST backyard toy ideas needed! 6 minutes ago
- › Appointment Results/Updates 7 minutes ago
- › recurring fevers with no other symptoms 7 minutes ago
- › Mostly indoor b-day party for 9 year old - ideas for crafts please,... 9 minutes ago
- › I must have a healthy brownie or chocolate goodie recipe 9 minutes ago
- › Thoughts on my situation please ! 9 minutes ago
- › Earth Mama Body Butter - 8oz by fayebond
- › Maclaren Beginning Travel Kit for Mother by fayebond
- › Bravado Designs Bodysilk Seamless Nursing Bra by lightbulb
- › Bug Band Insect Repellent Wristbands - Blue by fayebond
- › Natural Bug Blend Bug Repellent Spray by fayebond
- › Do Naturals Just Berry Shampoo and Conditioner by fayebond
- › Zoe organics Baby Bath Tea by fayebond
- › Calming Blend Shampoo & Bodywash 17oz by fayebond
- › zoe organics Gentle Hair & Body Wash by fayebond
- › Lafe's Organic Foaming Baby Shampoo and Wash, 12 oz by fayebond
- › Ouch! How Homeopathy Can Help With Those... by Melanie Mayo
- › Homeopathic Help for Post-Partum Mothers: a... by Melanie Mayo
- › Adding the Second Child by Sarah Clark
- › 5 Steps for Managing Stress and Anxiety by Melanie Mayo
- › What Marketers Don't Understand About... by Melanie Mayo
- › For the Dads by Rachel Wolf
- › What Happened When This Bereaved Mom Sought A... by momofnatasha
- › More About Soothing Small Tummies from... by Melanie Mayo
- › Get Ready To Read By Playing by Melanie Mayo
- › "Do You Trust Me?" by SantoshaMama