Recent Images In This Thread
- topicTrying To Conceivetagged by pokeyAC, 3/1/13
Related Forum Threads
- TTC Reading? Last post on 4/21/14 at 9:33am in Trying To Conceive
- What does this mean? Last post on 4/20/14 at 10:10pm in Trying To Conceive
- Faint line... BFP or BFN ?? Last post on 4/21/14 at 9:04pm in Trying To Conceive
- New around here! Last post on 4/21/14 at 3:01pm in Trying To Conceive
- Anyone get BFP using IVF Donor sperm for home insemination? Last post on 4/21/14 at 7:43pm in Trying To Conceive
My Road Through Infertility
Last edited: 9/3/13
- Trying To Conceive After A Loss ResourcesLast edited: 6/27/11
- Fertility Awareness MethodLast edited: 8/22/11
March TWW Thread - Page 21post #402 of 6293/16/13 at 5:19pmpost #403 of 6293/16/13 at 5:59pm
Aw, thanks ladies :) It means a lot that we can all stay in touch and keep offering our support! I still feel close to you all, and really root for you every day. Even those ladies that weren't in my tww, you're getting baby dust from me too even if I don't personally respond to you :) Keep your chins up, everyone!! Chuord, I can't help but feel like your turn is coming up very soon!! I've got such a good gut feeling for you, even if this cycle wasn't the one!post #404 of 6293/16/13 at 6:28pmpost #405 of 6293/16/13 at 7:10pmlyrerae congratulations, mama! So exciting to see some good news.
chuord boo to AF. Drink a glass of red wine for me or whatever your chosen vice.
Sorry to all the other gals with AF.
AFM I'm hangin out on 7dpo. My BBT thermometer is officially broken so I don't have that to obsess over anymore. I'm not going to replace it unless AF ruins my party this month.post #406 of 6293/16/13 at 8:26pmLyterae - Congrats! I was hoping some of you ladies would get a BFP. It looks like a handful of you are moving on to new cycles. Best wishes to all.
AFM - CD7 for me. New for this cycle - temping. Yay! (Actually, I despise temping, lol.) I'll start my OPK's on Monday (CD9) as I usually get a smiley on CD11 or thereabouts. I'm hoping to be back in the 2ww in the next few days.post #407 of 6293/16/13 at 9:45pmsorry to everyone who got their AF's.
I'm having pretty dull and constant back ache. It shoots down through my behind to my legs and I know I'm not imagining that. I took a nap today and my bb's where so sore when I woke up. It went away with time, but any pressure brings it back temporally. And now I'm laying here in bed not wanting to move because I'm nauseated and aching.
I got a bfn this morning so I'm waiting til tuesday, maybe monday.
Fx for everyone waiting to test!post #408 of 6293/17/13 at 2:29ampost #409 of 6293/17/13 at 4:41am
Thanks Mamas!! I echo Dahlia's sentiments, I just feel so connected to you all and am excited to cheer you on!! Chourd I too have such a real feeling that your time is soon. Oxford for you mama.Livnkades I think it is entirely reasonable to think BD 4 days before O could achieve fertilization. It's all in the timing on day of the BD and the O. Also, BD on day of O is less likely to result in pregnancy than 1-2 days before, but still quite possible!! I hear you on wanting to think you're out and just serenely ride through the TWW. That was always what I aspired to do, never actually achieved it. I always thought I was probably out but convinced myself each of the 10 cycles TTC, this must be it! because of some magical thinking and lots of hope. And each month when AF arrived I thought, this is it, I cannot do this to myself anymore! But then I did. Despite how draining and painful the experience was, I am SO glad I was persistent.
Big to all and wishing you and wherever you are on your TTC journey!!
AFM I have my first official OB visit and scan April 9, I'll be almost 10 weeks. Still on the fence about my provider and birth hospital (not sure whether to stay with my longtime OB/GYN who I love, trust and feel super safe with who delivers at a birth hospital I'm not so excited about or switch to a new CNM who I've heard lovely things about who delivers at my birth hospital of choice). I hope to decide by April!! I'm sure I'll check in lots before thenpost #410 of 6293/17/13 at 6:23ampost #411 of 6293/17/13 at 8:39ampost #412 of 6293/18/13 at 4:52ampost #413 of 6293/18/13 at 6:11ampost #414 of 6293/18/13 at 9:22ampost #415 of 6293/18/13 at 11:56ampost #416 of 6293/18/13 at 12:45pmpost #417 of 6293/18/13 at 2:02pmpost #418 of 6293/18/13 at 2:13pmWrite on- I am still watching!! Think this coul be your month. Nausea is a top early sign :-) how exciting...
Lisab- the waiting is rubbish! Hope it passes quickly for you
Renaissance - hard luck :-( still the board is clear for a new month and two birthdays is an awesome excuse!!!! Wink wink ;-)post #419 of 6293/18/13 at 2:15pmpost #420 of 6293/18/13 at 2:21pmQuote:
I think that is a great plan!!! I may try that out next month too...if things don't pan out the way I hope.
AFM- 5 DPO and trying not to symptom spot. However my boobs have been sore which is not common for me at this soon after O. Also a lot of creamy CM (sorry TMI!) which I usually dry up after O. We'll see! Again, I still think we probably missed the boat since BDing didn't occur the 2-3 days (instead 4) before O
- Trying To Conceive After A Loss Resources
- › feeling baby move 14 seconds ago
- › Have you bought anything yet? 19 seconds ago
- › Anti-vaccine the NEW AIDS? 1 minute ago
- › Why don't they make maternity clothes like I see in Call the Midwife? 2 minutes ago
- › Confessions 4 minutes ago
- › Any morning sickness-ers left? 4 minutes ago
- › Is anyone else having spotting? 9 minutes ago
- › Pregnancy To Do Lists! 9 minutes ago
- › Looking for Glass Straws 9 minutes ago
- › Spotlight on Kateaton 9 minutes ago
- › Epibi Nursing Pads by SparkleMaman
- › By Marie Winn - The Plug-In Drug: Television, Computers, and Family... by Catholic Mama
- › Vaccine: The Controversial Story of Medicine's Greatest Lifesaver by ss834
- › Pyur Diaper Balm by MimiPilla
- › Burt's Bees Mama Bee Belly Balm, Fragrance Free, by KatelynRose
- › Summer Infant Best View Handheld Color Video Monitor with 2.5"... by thebessmartinfo
- › Happy Heiny's One Size Cloth Diapers by SquirmyWorm
- › Homesteader's Kitchen, The: Recipes from Farm to Table by Monica S
- › Rainbow Light Just Once Prenatal One Multivitamin, 90 Tablets by glwilson22
- › Bear Stays Up for Christmas by rosemarievpaulson
- › The Never Agains by BrainChild
- › Day in the Life: A Graphical Representation by OliviaHinebaugh
- › Operation Meditation by Brian Leaf
- › Turning Five by Sheryl Paul
- › WellFuture WellBelly April 2014 Giveaway by JenniO11
- › 30 Hilarious and Inspiring Parenting Quotes... by Melanie Mayo
- › Should We Stop Acting Like Breastfeeding is a... by Melanie Mayo
- › Got Trust? The Antidote for Insecurity &... by Marcy Axness
- › Finding My Tribe After the Death of My Daughter by Melanie Mayo
- › Ten Tips for Surviving Two Under Two by Melanie Mayo