Recent Images In This Thread
- topicTrying To Conceivetagged by pokeyAC, 3/1/13
Related Forum Threads
- Salutations! TTC for the 1st Time. Get to know you thread. Last post on Today at 8:34 am in Trying To Conceive
- Wondering if I'm pregnant or not Last post on Yesterday at 4:08 pm in Trying To Conceive
- The Saner TTC and Graduates -- Cold Moon Last post on Today at 6:32 am in Trying To Conceive
- 3 day med bleed 2 days before AF is due .. Implantation ??! Last post on 12/17/13 at 1:29pm in Trying To Conceive
- TTC Baby #2 using Clomid Last post on 12/16/13 at 4:28pm in Trying To Conceive
My Road Through Infertility
Last edited: 9/3/13
- Trying To Conceive After A Loss ResourcesLast edited: 6/27/11
- Fertility Awareness MethodLast edited: 8/22/11
March TWW Thread - Page 21post #402 of 6293/16/13 at 5:19pmpost #403 of 6293/16/13 at 5:59pm
Aw, thanks ladies :) It means a lot that we can all stay in touch and keep offering our support! I still feel close to you all, and really root for you every day. Even those ladies that weren't in my tww, you're getting baby dust from me too even if I don't personally respond to you :) Keep your chins up, everyone!! Chuord, I can't help but feel like your turn is coming up very soon!! I've got such a good gut feeling for you, even if this cycle wasn't the one!post #404 of 6293/16/13 at 6:28pmpost #405 of 6293/16/13 at 7:10pmlyrerae congratulations, mama! So exciting to see some good news.
chuord boo to AF. Drink a glass of red wine for me or whatever your chosen vice.
Sorry to all the other gals with AF.
AFM I'm hangin out on 7dpo. My BBT thermometer is officially broken so I don't have that to obsess over anymore. I'm not going to replace it unless AF ruins my party this month.post #406 of 6293/16/13 at 8:26pmLyterae - Congrats! I was hoping some of you ladies would get a BFP. It looks like a handful of you are moving on to new cycles. Best wishes to all.
AFM - CD7 for me. New for this cycle - temping. Yay! (Actually, I despise temping, lol.) I'll start my OPK's on Monday (CD9) as I usually get a smiley on CD11 or thereabouts. I'm hoping to be back in the 2ww in the next few days.post #407 of 6293/16/13 at 9:45pmsorry to everyone who got their AF's.
I'm having pretty dull and constant back ache. It shoots down through my behind to my legs and I know I'm not imagining that. I took a nap today and my bb's where so sore when I woke up. It went away with time, but any pressure brings it back temporally. And now I'm laying here in bed not wanting to move because I'm nauseated and aching.
I got a bfn this morning so I'm waiting til tuesday, maybe monday.
Fx for everyone waiting to test!post #408 of 6293/17/13 at 2:29ampost #409 of 6293/17/13 at 4:41am
Thanks Mamas!! I echo Dahlia's sentiments, I just feel so connected to you all and am excited to cheer you on!! Chourd I too have such a real feeling that your time is soon. Oxford for you mama.Livnkades I think it is entirely reasonable to think BD 4 days before O could achieve fertilization. It's all in the timing on day of the BD and the O. Also, BD on day of O is less likely to result in pregnancy than 1-2 days before, but still quite possible!! I hear you on wanting to think you're out and just serenely ride through the TWW. That was always what I aspired to do, never actually achieved it. I always thought I was probably out but convinced myself each of the 10 cycles TTC, this must be it! because of some magical thinking and lots of hope. And each month when AF arrived I thought, this is it, I cannot do this to myself anymore! But then I did. Despite how draining and painful the experience was, I am SO glad I was persistent.
Big to all and wishing you and wherever you are on your TTC journey!!
AFM I have my first official OB visit and scan April 9, I'll be almost 10 weeks. Still on the fence about my provider and birth hospital (not sure whether to stay with my longtime OB/GYN who I love, trust and feel super safe with who delivers at a birth hospital I'm not so excited about or switch to a new CNM who I've heard lovely things about who delivers at my birth hospital of choice). I hope to decide by April!! I'm sure I'll check in lots before thenpost #410 of 6293/17/13 at 6:23ampost #411 of 6293/17/13 at 8:39ampost #412 of 6293/18/13 at 4:52ampost #413 of 6293/18/13 at 6:11ampost #414 of 6293/18/13 at 9:22ampost #415 of 6293/18/13 at 11:56ampost #416 of 6293/18/13 at 12:45pmpost #417 of 6293/18/13 at 2:02pmpost #418 of 6293/18/13 at 2:13pmWrite on- I am still watching!! Think this coul be your month. Nausea is a top early sign :-) how exciting...
Lisab- the waiting is rubbish! Hope it passes quickly for you
Renaissance - hard luck :-( still the board is clear for a new month and two birthdays is an awesome excuse!!!! Wink wink ;-)post #419 of 6293/18/13 at 2:15pmpost #420 of 6293/18/13 at 2:21pmQuote:
I think that is a great plan!!! I may try that out next month too...if things don't pan out the way I hope.
AFM- 5 DPO and trying not to symptom spot. However my boobs have been sore which is not common for me at this soon after O. Also a lot of creamy CM (sorry TMI!) which I usually dry up after O. We'll see! Again, I still think we probably missed the boat since BDing didn't occur the 2-3 days (instead 4) before O
- Trying To Conceive After A Loss Resources
- › Baby Pictures 51 seconds ago
- › Welcome! Come introduce yourself! 1 minute ago
- › low-carb causing anxiety and depression 2 minutes ago
- › Due Date Thread and Roll Call 4 minutes ago
- › Enter the BabyKicks and The Mindful Home Giveaway! 6 minutes ago
- › What do you do to tone down the commercialism of the holidays? 11 minutes ago
- › High income/high debt thread 13 minutes ago
- › December Chat 15 minutes ago
- › Spontaneous Ovulation? 18 minutes ago
- › Starting solids 23 minutes ago
- › Bear Stays Up for Christmas by rosemarievpaulson
- › The Night Before Christmas by rjdoghouse
- › The Polar Express by sassyfirechick
- › Polar Express by Melanie Mayo
- › The Return of the Light: Twelve Tales from Around the World for the... by Terry Stafford
- › The Shortest Day: Celebrating the Winter Solstice by Terry Stafford
- › The Diaper-Free Baby: The Natural Toilet Training Alternative by Fembot
- › The Snow Queen by Astraia
- › The Snowy Day by janonia
- › Christmas in the Big Woods by Melanie Mayo
- › Five Free, Festive Ways to Have Fun at Christmas by Monica S
- › Cosleeping in a Coca-Cola Commercial by Brian Leaf
- › Terms and Conditions: BabyKicks and The... by Cynthia Mosher
- › Should You Care About the Photo of Gisele... by Monica S
- › Christmas Through Their Eyes by AmandaK
- › 6 Mistakes People Make When a Friend's... by momofnatasha
- › Hyland's Holiday Challenge Mothering... by JenniO11
- › Lead in Christmas Lights, Toxic Decorations... by Amy Serotkin
- › Can Attachment Parents Put Their Own... by KidsInTheHouse
- › Phases of a Nursling by OliviaHinebaugh