Recent Images In This Thread
- topicTrying To Conceivetagged by pokeyAC, 3/1/13
Related Forum Threads
- Salutations! TTC for the 1st Time. Get to know you thread. Last post on Today at 5:07 pm in Trying To Conceive
- Wondering if I'm pregnant or not Last post on Today at 4:08 pm in Trying To Conceive
- The Saner TTC and Graduates -- Cold Moon Last post on Today at 8:03 pm in Trying To Conceive
- 3 day med bleed 2 days before AF is due .. Implantation ??! Last post on 12/17/13 at 1:29pm in Trying To Conceive
- TTC Baby #2 using Clomid Last post on 12/16/13 at 4:28pm in Trying To Conceive
My Road Through Infertility
Last edited: 9/3/13
- Trying To Conceive After A Loss ResourcesLast edited: 6/27/11
- Fertility Awareness MethodLast edited: 8/22/11
March TWW Thread - Page 25post #481 of 6293/24/13 at 11:12amWell...today, cervix is still very high, closed, and wet. Last night I had some mild cramping in my lower abdomin, mostly to the left. Had to pee everytime I turned around. This morning, woke up at 5 and could not go back to sleep. Major heartburn, and I take a daily stomach pill due to my severe acid reflux..but...now it doesnt seem to he working. Breast getting more tender. Nipples still very sore, and stay perky. There..just an update.post #482 of 6293/24/13 at 12:44pm
Hey everyone! Sorry to interrupt your normally scheduled broadcast, but I'm doing housekeeping on the one thread. If you wouldn't mind, could you come check in if you want to stay on the list?
I can't wait to join everyone in the TWW! Hopefully in May. FX.
Ok, resume your normally scheduled broadcast.post #483 of 6293/24/13 at 1:34pmpost #484 of 6293/24/13 at 3:04pm
Hi ladies, today I am 13 dpo and I have my blood test schedule for tomorrow morning. I still have tender breast but not as much as they were during the week..which makes me wonder if it is AF for not. I have had mild nausea off and on the last couple of days and back aches. A part of me thinks I am but then a part of me wonders am I just looking too much into it. Well tomorrow I will know for sure. If I do get my period then I will go on with my second round of treatment with my fertility doctor. Keeping my fingers crossed something great tomorrow!
Liv and Jh I am sorry that AF showed up. That is always the worst.post #485 of 6293/24/13 at 3:08pmpost #486 of 6293/24/13 at 4:09pmpost #487 of 6293/24/13 at 5:12pmpost #488 of 6293/24/13 at 5:22pmpost #489 of 6293/24/13 at 5:36pm
Aw, Chuord :) Thanks! I'm doing well, 12 weeks tomorrow!!! Wowza! haha.. STILL haven't had my first ultrasound, or an appt since my first one at 7 weeks, so I haven't even gotten to hear the heartbeat yet, so I'm going a liiiiittle nutso waiting haha. But, feeling well, and I have 2 doctor's appts this week, one for a check up/hopefully hear the heartbeat, and one is the ultrasound! Yay!
How long til you O?post #490 of 6293/24/13 at 7:18pmpost #491 of 6293/24/13 at 9:17pmOk...so I caved, I had heartburn so bad, my breasts were hurting so bad, and I kept having to pee, so...I poas...thought I seen a hint of a line when picture is in black and white, not sure tho could be just fooling myself. Just a lil while ago, maybe an hour or so, I was having pinching cramps in my lower left abdomin. Cervix still the same. Pray for me ladies...baby dust to all!!post #492 of 6293/25/13 at 3:37amHi Chuord, BD is going well so far!! We have managed -5, -4, -3. Today is -2 so the big effort will be -2, -1,O as we are back at work. DH is enthusiastic so far though, just got to keep him interested for the next few days and hope I haven't started too early!!!
BTW, guafenisin seems to be working, more CM and earlier. I am hoping that will make the early BD more effective. Still all rests on the next couple of days.
How long till you are in BD season Chuord?
Dahlia- great to hear from you! Are you showing a slight bump yet? Have you gone public yet? I feel so privileged to be sharing your journey.
Good luck cressyhoke. We are due for another BFP on this thread, I hope it's yours :-)post #493 of 6293/25/13 at 3:56amFx cressyhoke...
Dahlia wow 12 weeks already! I'd be a bit nuts too if no heartbeat yet... Good luck with your appointments 😄 keep us posted!
Oxford - sounds like you are getting the window well and truly covered! Good work 😉... I'm getting to the stage where I should start with the action lol cd 10 today and I O'd on 19 last month, but 16 the time before... So time for seduction lol!
Baby dust to all waiting...
Yummy contraband to those with AF!post #494 of 6293/25/13 at 4:29ampost #495 of 6293/25/13 at 6:21am
Chuord, I know! I can't believe I'm through the first trimester! We'll be hearing the sweet little heartbeat tomorrow, though, so yay! I'll be sure to share my ultrasound with you guys on thursday :) Good luck with your BDing!!! I'm sending you baby dust!
Oxford, that is so sweet of you to say; even though we didn't share a tww, I'm rooting for you to get your bfp!! Good luck to you!post #496 of 6293/25/13 at 6:33ampost #497 of 6293/25/13 at 8:46am
Thanks write on, but unfortunetly I am out! AF showed up this morning and strong. I still got my blood test done cause I had it schedule but I know the results are going to be negative. So back to the dr. I go for another round of monitoring and medication. Sigh, it would of been a great easter gift to our parents. Oh well....
Good luck ladies, I will see some of you next month..but good luck to all the ladies who have to test!post #498 of 6293/25/13 at 10:12ampost #499 of 6293/25/13 at 12:25pmpost #500 of 6293/25/13 at 1:40pm
- Trying To Conceive After A Loss Resources
- › 16 weeks pregnant, discharge and pelvic pressure 2 minutes ago
- › DD Not Receptive to ASD Diagnosis 2 minutes ago
- › The Big Thank You thread 3 minutes ago
- › Should peanut butter be banned in schools? 5 minutes ago
- › Interesting thought (ASD related) 11 minutes ago
- › Queer parents 11 minutes ago
- › language immersion program? 14 minutes ago
- › What do you think of this boy name? 14 minutes ago
- › Welcome Babies! 18 minutes ago
- › How are you staying sane? 19 minutes ago
- › Bear Stays Up for Christmas by rosemarievpaulson
- › The Night Before Christmas by rjdoghouse
- › The Polar Express by sassyfirechick
- › Polar Express by Melanie Mayo
- › The Return of the Light: Twelve Tales from Around the World for the... by Terry Stafford
- › The Shortest Day: Celebrating the Winter Solstice by Terry Stafford
- › The Diaper-Free Baby: The Natural Toilet Training Alternative by Fembot
- › The Snow Queen by Astraia
- › The Snowy Day by janonia
- › Christmas in the Big Woods by Melanie Mayo
- › Five Free, Festive Ways to Have Fun at Christmas by Monica S
- › Cosleeping in a Coca-Cola Commercial by Brian Leaf
- › Terms and Conditions: BabyKicks and The... by Cynthia Mosher
- › Should You Care About the Photo of Gisele... by Monica S
- › Christmas Through Their Eyes by AmandaK
- › 6 Mistakes People Make When a Friend's... by momofnatasha
- › Hyland's Holiday Challenge Mothering... by JenniO11
- › Lead in Christmas Lights, Toxic Decorations... by Amy Serotkin
- › Can Attachment Parents Put Their Own... by KidsInTheHouse
- › Phases of a Nursling by OliviaHinebaugh