Recent Images In This Thread
- topicTrying To Conceivetagged by pokeyAC, 3/1/13
Related Forum Threads
- Light periods Last post on 3/11/14 at 11:00pm in Trying To Conceive
- Baby aspirin Last post on Yesterday at 12:04 pm in Trying To Conceive
- DHEA? Last post on 3/10/14 at 10:09am in Trying To Conceive
- Success stories after vasectomy reversal? Last post on 3/10/14 at 11:07am in Trying To Conceive
- Tell me about the time you dug your FRER out of the trash and found... Last post on 3/10/14 at 5:49pm in Trying To Conceive
My Road Through Infertility
Last edited: 9/3/13
- Trying To Conceive After A Loss ResourcesLast edited: 6/27/11
- Fertility Awareness MethodLast edited: 8/22/11
March TWW Thread - Page 25post #481 of 6293/24/13 at 11:12amWell...today, cervix is still very high, closed, and wet. Last night I had some mild cramping in my lower abdomin, mostly to the left. Had to pee everytime I turned around. This morning, woke up at 5 and could not go back to sleep. Major heartburn, and I take a daily stomach pill due to my severe acid reflux..but...now it doesnt seem to he working. Breast getting more tender. Nipples still very sore, and stay perky. There..just an update.post #482 of 6293/24/13 at 12:44pm
Hey everyone! Sorry to interrupt your normally scheduled broadcast, but I'm doing housekeeping on the one thread. If you wouldn't mind, could you come check in if you want to stay on the list?
I can't wait to join everyone in the TWW! Hopefully in May. FX.
Ok, resume your normally scheduled broadcast.post #483 of 6293/24/13 at 1:34pmpost #484 of 6293/24/13 at 3:04pm
Hi ladies, today I am 13 dpo and I have my blood test schedule for tomorrow morning. I still have tender breast but not as much as they were during the week..which makes me wonder if it is AF for not. I have had mild nausea off and on the last couple of days and back aches. A part of me thinks I am but then a part of me wonders am I just looking too much into it. Well tomorrow I will know for sure. If I do get my period then I will go on with my second round of treatment with my fertility doctor. Keeping my fingers crossed something great tomorrow!
Liv and Jh I am sorry that AF showed up. That is always the worst.post #485 of 6293/24/13 at 3:08pmpost #486 of 6293/24/13 at 4:09pmpost #487 of 6293/24/13 at 5:12pmpost #488 of 6293/24/13 at 5:22pmpost #489 of 6293/24/13 at 5:36pm
Aw, Chuord :) Thanks! I'm doing well, 12 weeks tomorrow!!! Wowza! haha.. STILL haven't had my first ultrasound, or an appt since my first one at 7 weeks, so I haven't even gotten to hear the heartbeat yet, so I'm going a liiiiittle nutso waiting haha. But, feeling well, and I have 2 doctor's appts this week, one for a check up/hopefully hear the heartbeat, and one is the ultrasound! Yay!
How long til you O?post #490 of 6293/24/13 at 7:18pmpost #491 of 6293/24/13 at 9:17pmOk...so I caved, I had heartburn so bad, my breasts were hurting so bad, and I kept having to pee, so...I poas...thought I seen a hint of a line when picture is in black and white, not sure tho could be just fooling myself. Just a lil while ago, maybe an hour or so, I was having pinching cramps in my lower left abdomin. Cervix still the same. Pray for me ladies...baby dust to all!!post #492 of 6293/25/13 at 3:37amHi Chuord, BD is going well so far!! We have managed -5, -4, -3. Today is -2 so the big effort will be -2, -1,O as we are back at work. DH is enthusiastic so far though, just got to keep him interested for the next few days and hope I haven't started too early!!!
BTW, guafenisin seems to be working, more CM and earlier. I am hoping that will make the early BD more effective. Still all rests on the next couple of days.
How long till you are in BD season Chuord?
Dahlia- great to hear from you! Are you showing a slight bump yet? Have you gone public yet? I feel so privileged to be sharing your journey.
Good luck cressyhoke. We are due for another BFP on this thread, I hope it's yours :-)post #493 of 6293/25/13 at 3:56amFx cressyhoke...
Dahlia wow 12 weeks already! I'd be a bit nuts too if no heartbeat yet... Good luck with your appointments 😄 keep us posted!
Oxford - sounds like you are getting the window well and truly covered! Good work 😉... I'm getting to the stage where I should start with the action lol cd 10 today and I O'd on 19 last month, but 16 the time before... So time for seduction lol!
Baby dust to all waiting...
Yummy contraband to those with AF!post #494 of 6293/25/13 at 4:29ampost #495 of 6293/25/13 at 6:21am
Chuord, I know! I can't believe I'm through the first trimester! We'll be hearing the sweet little heartbeat tomorrow, though, so yay! I'll be sure to share my ultrasound with you guys on thursday :) Good luck with your BDing!!! I'm sending you baby dust!
Oxford, that is so sweet of you to say; even though we didn't share a tww, I'm rooting for you to get your bfp!! Good luck to you!post #496 of 6293/25/13 at 6:33ampost #497 of 6293/25/13 at 8:46am
Thanks write on, but unfortunetly I am out! AF showed up this morning and strong. I still got my blood test done cause I had it schedule but I know the results are going to be negative. So back to the dr. I go for another round of monitoring and medication. Sigh, it would of been a great easter gift to our parents. Oh well....
Good luck ladies, I will see some of you next month..but good luck to all the ladies who have to test!post #498 of 6293/25/13 at 10:12ampost #499 of 6293/25/13 at 12:25pmpost #500 of 6293/25/13 at 1:40pm
- Trying To Conceive After A Loss Resources
- › met midwife last night, had interesting info about pitocin 35 seconds ago
- › Due Date Community on Facebook? 3 minutes ago
- › The Beauty of Life! 5 minutes ago
- › POLL: when did you start wearing maternity clothes? 9 minutes ago
- › Cold (sick) in the 1st trimester. 10 minutes ago
- › Hahneman or Pennsylvania Hospital for Delivery? 12 minutes ago
- › how many of us oldies are still around? 14 minutes ago
- › Barrier female contraceptives - non-hormonal 14 minutes ago
- › Anyone else freaking re:nutrition? 15 minutes ago
- › Do you think Change is going to come to Canada? 16 minutes ago
- › Vaccine: The Controversial Story of Medicine's Greatest Lifesaver by ss834
- › Pyur Diaper Balm by MimiPilla
- › Burt's Bees Mama Bee Belly Balm, Fragrance Free, by KatelynRose
- › Summer Infant Best View Handheld Color Video Monitor with 2.5"... by thebessmartinfo
- › Happy Heiny's One Size Cloth Diapers by SquirmyWorm
- › Homesteader's Kitchen, The: Recipes from Farm to Table by Monica S
- › Rainbow Light Just Once Prenatal One Multivitamin, 90 Tablets by glwilson22
- › Bear Stays Up for Christmas by rosemarievpaulson
- › The Night Before Christmas by rjdoghouse
- › The Polar Express by sassyfirechick
- › The Debate Over Handheld Devices for Babies... by Marcy Axness
- › Preparing your Child to Attend a... by OliviaHinebaugh
- › Am I A Bad Mother or Has Africa Run Out of... by BrainChild
- › Your Two-Year-Old Knows Squatting is Better by Melanie Mayo
- › Okay to Leave Kids in the Car While Popping... by Melanie Mayo
- › Laundry Zen by Laura Grace Weldon
- › High Needs Mother by BrainChild
- › Homebirth Forum Guidelines by Cynthia Mosher
- › Disclaimer by Cynthia Mosher
- › Does Siri Thwart Social Intelligence? by Melanie Mayo