Kmfx for you, it's seems promising for you. I hate that pregnancy symptoms are the same as pms symptoms. I'm sorry for your loss hun xoxox
Recent Images In This Thread
- topicTrying To Conceivetagged by pokeyAC, 3/1/13
Related Forum Threads
- New around here! Last post on 4/18/14 at 5:39pm in Trying To Conceive
- Anyone get BFP using IVF Donor sperm for home insemination? Last post on Yesterday at 8:33 pm in Trying To Conceive
- Just started TTC! Has anyone not notice any symptoms right away, but ended being pregnant?! Last post on 4/13/14 at 8:15am in Trying To Conceive
- 13 dpo and trying to stay positive with a negative Last post on 4/11/14 at 1:26pm in Trying To Conceive
- First Response question: take apart, underside of plastic strip Last post on 4/12/14 at 2:03pm in Trying To Conceive
My Road Through Infertility
Last edited: 9/3/13
- Trying To Conceive After A Loss ResourcesLast edited: 6/27/11
- Fertility Awareness MethodLast edited: 8/22/11
March TWW Thread - Page 28post #542 of 6293/28/13 at 9:19amI had my temp rise today so O was yesterday, as expected. With the BD troubles this month, we managed -5,-4,-3,-1. I was sad to miss -2 and O, but we did manage one day in the 3 day window. So I have a small possibility.
The guafenisin helped, with 5 days EWCM instead if the usual 2.
So now we relax and wait. I am actually relieved to be through BD season. When things calm down I'm going to talk to him about our approach next month. I was thinking that I might tell him the 3 days and then do nothing and leave it totally up to him. It will be hard not to push things, but maybe that would give him more freedom and we wouldn't be so antagonistic. Anyone had a strategy that worked (if I do nothing we would miss the window and if he spots my chasing he resists!!)
Baby dust to those waiting to test
:-)post #543 of 6293/28/13 at 9:43am
Hello ladies, hope you're all doing well. Good luck to everyone! Oxford, good luck this month, sounds like you hit a lot of good days!
I just had my first ultrasound, and some of you said you'd like to see pictures :) so, here ya go!
Go ahead and take a guess at the nub if you're into that sorta thing and trying to pass some time!
Good luck again to you all!post #544 of 6293/28/13 at 10:33amWell...today, so far, my cervix is still high, mostly soft, and moist. Still getting dizzy when I stand. Still no af symptoms, but that could be because or all the symptoms I have already had. Maybe they were just early af symptoms. One more day and af should he here. Pray that she doesnt show her ugly face ladies.post #545 of 6293/28/13 at 11:03am
I"m 7DPO today and I've been extremely tired.. it's like I can barely keep awake... and my cramping has gone away b/c since I've been cramping since I was 4DPO and Yesterday I was cramping whole day into the night .. no idea what this means, but I have 1 more week to wait.. IT'S TAKING FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!..
@cressy-- Good luck tomorrow.. hope AF don't show her face..post #546 of 6293/28/13 at 11:29ampost #547 of 6293/28/13 at 11:32ampost #548 of 6293/28/13 at 11:44ampost #549 of 6293/28/13 at 11:58ampost #550 of 6293/28/13 at 2:27pmStill...as of yet,no af symptoms. Cervix still pretty high, semi soft, milky discharge. No cramps. Did some exercising, got worn out pretty quickly. I hope im not getting my hopes up for nothing. I wish everyone luck. Ill keep you updated, even if the terrible happens. I really hope that it doesnt. Pray for me girls, im keeping my fingers crossed. What do ya think so far? Do I got a chance, be honest, please.post #551 of 6293/28/13 at 5:09pm
Hi, everyone. I think I'm back in the TWW so am de-lurking.
My cycle has been all out of whack, so it's hard to be sure, but here's hoping. My period was extra long and heavy from the chemical pregnancy that I think I had last month. And I think that O was delayed as a result. I am actually happy about that because my normal O date would have happened while I was still across the country from my DH, but the delay allowed us to get one BD in. Because of the travel (across 3 time zones), my temps are all messed up and it's hard to confirm ovulation on FF, but my CM makes me pretty optimistic that I ovulated on the 25th. I know the chances are slim with only one BD, but I'll take it!
Dahlia--what beautiful pics, congrats!
And Cressy, Apolonia, and AngelBaby--FX for you! Cressy, you totally sound like you are still in--I admire your strength in not testing!post #552 of 6293/28/13 at 5:27pm
I posted a few days ago. Still waiting....AF is due on the 6th. My husband and I decided we might as well try this month. Not sure if we hit my cycle at the right time (I think I had a chemical pregnancy last month, too, Larski, and I'm not sure exactly when I ovulated.) But we've had sex pretty much every day except for three during the likely time frame so I think we're good.
With my daughter, I knew I was pregnant before I could even test. This time, I seem to be experiencing the same symptoms: bleeding gums when flossing, occasional light-headedness/dizziness, exhaustion (I used to manage on 5 hrs sleep, now I'm tired 2 hours after waking from an 8-hour sleep), slightly tender breasts, and I seem to be crying easier. Read a few birth stories and actually welled up for all of them. Rare for me. ;)
I'm trying to be patient. I work from home so I'm easily distracted by forums such as this one, but I'm trying to stay focused. I have an EPT that I *could* use in a few days but I think I will wait until the fifth.
Good luck to everyone here hoping for a BFP!!
And have a great Easter weekend.post #553 of 6293/28/13 at 5:36pmpost #554 of 6293/28/13 at 5:54pmpost #555 of 6293/28/13 at 6:05pmpost #556 of 6293/28/13 at 6:15pmpost #557 of 6293/28/13 at 6:32pmpost #558 of 6293/28/13 at 6:41pmpost #559 of 6293/28/13 at 7:10pmpost #560 of 6293/28/13 at 7:47pmSorry about AF apolonia, I hope next cycle is successful.
Welcome back Larski!
Cressyhoke - I hope all your symptoms turn out to be the real thing.
Dahlia - Beautiful baby! I hope your next two trimesters are comfortable and happy. :
AFM - 6dpo. I'm on progesterone, so I cannot reliably symptom spot at all. It's been a cheerful and stress-free cycle until I called my insurance this afternoon to get clarification of my IF benefits. My coverage is a joke. Took the wind right out of my sails. I thought I was home free since I met my deductable, but nope. IF has an additional deductable and a very low maximum allowance. Lame. Hopefully I'll get lucky and either be pregnant this cycle (yeah right), or at least maybe some of the labs and diagnostic stuff will be covered under my medical coverage. Plus, meds have really gone up in price since my last round of IF.
"Back in my day, Follistim was $60 a vial." *spoken in my best old lady voice*
Despite all that I'm looking forward to my consult with my new RE on Tuesday.
- Trying To Conceive After A Loss Resources
- › 8 week Healthy Weight Loss Challenge version 14 (starts March 3,... 22 seconds ago
- › weight watchers while nursing? 4 minutes ago
- › DIY Cleaning Products 6 minutes ago
- › weird behavior at a funeral, please make me feel better by sharing... 10 minutes ago
- › Not sure 11 minutes ago
- › Word Association Conga Line 16 minutes ago
- › friends children say "Oh my god" all the time... 26 minutes ago
- › One concerned parent to another 33 minutes ago
- › Confessions 45 minutes ago
- › first dr appointment? 47 minutes ago
- › Epibi Nursing Pads by SparkleMaman
- › By Marie Winn - The Plug-In Drug: Television, Computers, and Family... by Catholic Mama
- › Vaccine: The Controversial Story of Medicine's Greatest Lifesaver by ss834
- › Pyur Diaper Balm by MimiPilla
- › Burt's Bees Mama Bee Belly Balm, Fragrance Free, by KatelynRose
- › Summer Infant Best View Handheld Color Video Monitor with 2.5"... by thebessmartinfo
- › Happy Heiny's One Size Cloth Diapers by SquirmyWorm
- › Homesteader's Kitchen, The: Recipes from Farm to Table by Monica S
- › Rainbow Light Just Once Prenatal One Multivitamin, 90 Tablets by glwilson22
- › Bear Stays Up for Christmas by rosemarievpaulson
- › Turning Five by Sheryl Paul
- › WellFuture WellBelly April 2014 Giveaway by JenniO11
- › 30 Hilarious and Inspiring Parenting Quotes... by Melanie Mayo
- › Should We Stop Acting Like Breastfeeding is a... by Sarah Clark
- › Got Trust? The Antidote for Insecurity &... by Marcy Axness
- › Finding My Tribe After the Death of My Daughter by Melanie Mayo
- › Ten Tips for Surviving Two Under Two by Melanie Mayo
- › The Worry and Wonderment of Parenting by Melanie Mayo
- › 5 Surprising Benefits to Making a Pet a Part... by Melanie Mayo
- › Mining Joy from the Muck of Daily Mothering by Marcy Axness