Lilac, that's so exciting! I keep lurking to check on you! Sounds like everything is lining up for your baby (babies?!) to arrive soon. This is the season for renewal and new life---sending lots of baby dust to this thread---it's time for a BFP!! :) Hugs to you all!
- topicTrying To Conceivetagged by lilacvioletiris, 3/2/13
Related Forum Threads
- Tell me about the time you dug your FRER out of the trash and found... Last post on Today at 1:38 am in Trying To Conceive
- Possibly pregnant thoughts? Last post on Yesterday at 7:28 am in Trying To Conceive
- Sex two days prior ovulation. Last post on Yesterday at 6:23 am in Trying To Conceive
- Help me out ladies! Last post on 3/4/14 at 9:34pm in Trying To Conceive
- Confused Last post on Yesterday at 5:38 pm in Trying To Conceive
My Road Through Infertility
Last edited: 9/3/13
- Trying To Conceive After A Loss ResourcesLast edited: 6/27/11
- Fertility Awareness MethodLast edited: 8/22/11
May the Luck of the Irish bring our Bajingo BFPs in March 2013 - TTC #1 in our 30s - Page 3post #42 of 753/24/13 at 3:53pmThread Starterpost #43 of 753/26/13 at 9:41ampost #44 of 753/26/13 at 9:47amThread Starterpost #45 of 753/26/13 at 10:43ampost #46 of 753/26/13 at 11:00am
Lilac- Ugh, I understand the discomfort you are describing. I get the same thing but yours is probably multiplied by 20! I hope they call soon for you. Your almost there lilac!
Viddy- What's new with you?
AFM- IUI went well and I'm sure I ovulated that day. Although I didn't get a temp rise til 3 days ago. Hoping the eggs hung out for a little while and we caught at least one!post #47 of 753/26/13 at 11:56amQuote:Originally Posted by lilacvioletiris
Looks likes retrieval could Thursday, Friday or Saturday. Waiting on call back from the doctor about what the next steps will be. I feel really bloated and laying horizontal is about all that relieves the pressure of the fullness. I can't wait to have the eggs out.
Once the baby is in you will feel bloated and full too! Keeping my fingers crossed for you that you may experience it soon!Quote:
I'm pretty sure our two successes happened with DTD 3 days before O so sounds like you may have timed it perfectly. Keeping my fingers crossed for you too!
Wishing you all good luck this month and sending much love from the flipside! :grouphugpost #48 of 753/26/13 at 1:43pm
Jenny: sounds good-- can't wait to hear how it turned out.
I'm on CD 42 and just POAS today, negative. I am buying a rental property and was negotiating w/ a dual agent and DH not on board with certain aspects right around O time, so I was sure the stress would knock my cycle out of whack. I just don't know how much it set me back and I am super tired of waiting. Now everything is settled until closing, when I will have to begin finding a tenant. I already have a duplex so I have some experience doing that, and I don't think the closing or finding a tenant should throw my body out of whack.
I am creeping up on 1 year since my pregnancy, so I am pretty bummed about that. This summer will be 2 years of TTC.post #49 of 753/26/13 at 2:22pmThread Starter
JustJenny - I hope your DH's sperm caught the eggs at your IUI. We need some BFPs!
TeamViddy, sorry to hear this month of cycle is dragging on and on. Stress can do crazy things. I hope either you get a BFP or AF finally shows up.
Thursday, March 28, 2013 is the day for my egg retrieval. The ART nurse finally called about an hour ago. Tonight I take 1 mL of hcg and 40 units of Lupron. My nurse friend is coming over tonight at 8:30 p.m. to get my shots ready for 9 p.m. The egg retrieval is planned for Thursday at 8:30 a.m. DH and I are going to stay at a hotel up in Grand Rapids near the doctor's office since it is a 1.5 hour drive to get there and the doctor wants a fresh sample of semen from DH. The ART nurse said there were 14 to 20 follicles that should be retrievable. I am so thankful that I only need 2 more shots - one intramuscularly in the bum and one in my belly. The finish line is almost here! Post operative appointment is Tuesday, April 23 where if I am pregnant, it will be an ob ultrasound to find out if one or two little ones are growing.post #50 of 753/27/13 at 4:26pmpost #51 of 753/27/13 at 5:00pmThread Starterpost #52 of 753/27/13 at 7:13pmpost #53 of 753/28/13 at 9:52amThread Starterpost #54 of 753/28/13 at 6:57pmpost #55 of 753/28/13 at 10:34pmpost #56 of 753/29/13 at 6:14amThread Starter
I just got the call with the fertilization report. I was so scared that the sperm we had frozen wouldn't do the job of causing fertilization. Boy was I wrong! Four eggs were either immature, broken, something about a zona pellucida, and another one had some other thing wrong with it. So they used intra-cytoplasmic sperm injection on all 14 of the eggs and all 14 fertilized! Tomorrow we will find out the quality of the fertilized eggs. It has been an emotional morning. DH is very happy and we both cried a little when we got the call. Transfer is tomorrow at 9 a.m. This news has definitely made it a GOOD FRIDAY! Plus today my abdomen doesn't hurt any more like it did yesterday. Today is a good day.post #57 of 753/29/13 at 8:07ampost #58 of 753/29/13 at 10:37ampost #59 of 753/29/13 at 11:15am
- Trying To Conceive After A Loss Resources
- › Plus Size and Pregnant 3 minutes ago
- › Questions about after birth herbs for hemorrhage 24 minutes ago
- › ~* November 2014 Roll Call *~ 28 minutes ago
- › anyone conceive easily at 43? 51 minutes ago
- › Anger and losing temper 1 hour, 11 minutes ago
- › The Saner TTC and Graduates -- Wolf Moon 1 hour, 20 minutes ago
- › March Unschooling Thread 1 hour, 46 minutes ago
- › My mom died suddenly and unexpectedly with no explanation 1 hour, 49 minutes ago
- › Tell me about the time you dug your FRER out of the trash and found... 2 hours, 1 minute ago
- › Eating and guilt/worry 2 hours, 2 minutes ago
- › Vaccine: The Controversial Story of Medicine's Greatest Lifesaver by ss834
- › Pyur Diaper Balm by MimiPilla
- › Burt's Bees Mama Bee Belly Balm, Fragrance Free, by KatelynRose
- › Summer Infant Best View Handheld Color Video Monitor with 2.5"... by thebessmartinfo
- › Happy Heiny's One Size Cloth Diapers by SquirmyWorm
- › Homesteader's Kitchen, The: Recipes from Farm to Table by Monica S
- › Rainbow Light Just Once Prenatal One Multivitamin, 90 Tablets by glwilson22
- › Bear Stays Up for Christmas by rosemarievpaulson
- › The Night Before Christmas by rjdoghouse
- › The Polar Express by sassyfirechick
- › Laundry Zen by Laura Grace Weldon
- › High Needs Mother by BrainChild
- › Homebirth Forum Guidelines by Cynthia Mosher
- › Disclaimer by Cynthia Mosher
- › Does Siri Thwart Social Intelligence? by Marcy Axness
- › Homeschooling with YouTube by SavvyHomeschool
- › Closing the Door On Childbearing by Melanie Mayo
- › A Journey Through Childhood with Seuss by Melanie Mayo
- › Belly Binding for Prenatal Comfort and... by Kristen Tea
- › Mothering Pregnancy Photo Contest 2014 Terms... by Cynthia Mosher