Lilac, that's so exciting! I keep lurking to check on you! Sounds like everything is lining up for your baby (babies?!) to arrive soon. This is the season for renewal and new life---sending lots of baby dust to this thread---it's time for a BFP!! :) Hugs to you all!
- topicTrying To Conceivetagged by lilacvioletiris, 3/2/13
Related Forum Threads
- Feeling hopeless and confused.. Last post on Today at 12:56 am in Trying To Conceive
- Anyone with experience with soy isoflavones, (while breastfeeding)?? Last post on Yesterday at 10:14 am in Trying To Conceive
- Everything smells and tastes funny... Is this a sign? Last post on Yesterday at 7:03 am in Trying To Conceive
- Long LH Surge Last post on 12/9/13 at 6:05pm in Trying To Conceive
- Prenatals making me constipated? Last post on 12/10/13 at 11:27am in Trying To Conceive
My Road Through Infertility
Last edited: 9/3/13
- Trying To Conceive After A Loss ResourcesLast edited: 6/27/11
- Fertility Awareness MethodLast edited: 8/22/11
May the Luck of the Irish bring our Bajingo BFPs in March 2013 - TTC #1 in our 30s - Page 3post #42 of 753/24/13 at 3:53pmThread Starterpost #43 of 753/26/13 at 9:41ampost #44 of 753/26/13 at 9:47amThread Starterpost #45 of 753/26/13 at 10:43ampost #46 of 753/26/13 at 11:00am
Lilac- Ugh, I understand the discomfort you are describing. I get the same thing but yours is probably multiplied by 20! I hope they call soon for you. Your almost there lilac!
Viddy- What's new with you?
AFM- IUI went well and I'm sure I ovulated that day. Although I didn't get a temp rise til 3 days ago. Hoping the eggs hung out for a little while and we caught at least one!post #47 of 753/26/13 at 11:56amQuote:Originally Posted by lilacvioletiris
Looks likes retrieval could Thursday, Friday or Saturday. Waiting on call back from the doctor about what the next steps will be. I feel really bloated and laying horizontal is about all that relieves the pressure of the fullness. I can't wait to have the eggs out.
Once the baby is in you will feel bloated and full too! Keeping my fingers crossed for you that you may experience it soon!Quote:
I'm pretty sure our two successes happened with DTD 3 days before O so sounds like you may have timed it perfectly. Keeping my fingers crossed for you too!
Wishing you all good luck this month and sending much love from the flipside! :grouphugpost #48 of 753/26/13 at 1:43pm
Jenny: sounds good-- can't wait to hear how it turned out.
I'm on CD 42 and just POAS today, negative. I am buying a rental property and was negotiating w/ a dual agent and DH not on board with certain aspects right around O time, so I was sure the stress would knock my cycle out of whack. I just don't know how much it set me back and I am super tired of waiting. Now everything is settled until closing, when I will have to begin finding a tenant. I already have a duplex so I have some experience doing that, and I don't think the closing or finding a tenant should throw my body out of whack.
I am creeping up on 1 year since my pregnancy, so I am pretty bummed about that. This summer will be 2 years of TTC.post #49 of 753/26/13 at 2:22pmThread Starter
JustJenny - I hope your DH's sperm caught the eggs at your IUI. We need some BFPs!
TeamViddy, sorry to hear this month of cycle is dragging on and on. Stress can do crazy things. I hope either you get a BFP or AF finally shows up.
Thursday, March 28, 2013 is the day for my egg retrieval. The ART nurse finally called about an hour ago. Tonight I take 1 mL of hcg and 40 units of Lupron. My nurse friend is coming over tonight at 8:30 p.m. to get my shots ready for 9 p.m. The egg retrieval is planned for Thursday at 8:30 a.m. DH and I are going to stay at a hotel up in Grand Rapids near the doctor's office since it is a 1.5 hour drive to get there and the doctor wants a fresh sample of semen from DH. The ART nurse said there were 14 to 20 follicles that should be retrievable. I am so thankful that I only need 2 more shots - one intramuscularly in the bum and one in my belly. The finish line is almost here! Post operative appointment is Tuesday, April 23 where if I am pregnant, it will be an ob ultrasound to find out if one or two little ones are growing.post #50 of 753/27/13 at 4:26pmpost #51 of 753/27/13 at 5:00pmThread Starterpost #52 of 753/27/13 at 7:13pmpost #53 of 753/28/13 at 9:52amThread Starterpost #54 of 753/28/13 at 6:57pmpost #55 of 753/28/13 at 10:34pmpost #56 of 753/29/13 at 6:14amThread Starter
I just got the call with the fertilization report. I was so scared that the sperm we had frozen wouldn't do the job of causing fertilization. Boy was I wrong! Four eggs were either immature, broken, something about a zona pellucida, and another one had some other thing wrong with it. So they used intra-cytoplasmic sperm injection on all 14 of the eggs and all 14 fertilized! Tomorrow we will find out the quality of the fertilized eggs. It has been an emotional morning. DH is very happy and we both cried a little when we got the call. Transfer is tomorrow at 9 a.m. This news has definitely made it a GOOD FRIDAY! Plus today my abdomen doesn't hurt any more like it did yesterday. Today is a good day.post #57 of 753/29/13 at 8:07ampost #58 of 753/29/13 at 10:37ampost #59 of 753/29/13 at 11:15am
- Trying To Conceive After A Loss Resources
- › It's Apparent You're A Parent When... 9 minutes ago
- › Period is a Week Late, Still Got a BFN. Support? 28 minutes ago
- › Is anyone still testing? 31 minutes ago
- › Well, heck, told I can't bring my baby 34 minutes ago
- › Visitors! 37 minutes ago
- › Postpartum Thread! 47 minutes ago
- › Welcome Babies! 1 hour, 1 minute ago
- › Feeling hopeless and confused.. 1 hour, 8 minutes ago
- › Weighing my options, please help me think this through 1 hour, 10 minutes ago
- › Dingo Bells, Dingo Bells, Dingo all the Way!!!! 1 hour, 17 minutes ago
- › Bear Stays Up for Christmas by rosemarievpaulson
- › The Night Before Christmas by rjdoghouse
- › The Polar Express by sassyfirechick
- › Polar Express by Melanie Mayo
- › The Return of the Light: Twelve Tales from Around the World for the... by Terry Stafford
- › The Shortest Day: Celebrating the Winter Solstice by Terry Stafford
- › The Diaper-Free Baby: The Natural Toilet Training Alternative by Fembot
- › The Snow Queen by Astraia
- › The Snowy Day by janonia
- › Christmas in the Big Woods by Melanie Mayo
- › Hyland's Holiday Challenge Mothering... by JenniO11
- › Lead in Christmas Lights, Toxic Decorations... by Amy Serotkin
- › Can Attachment Parents Put Their Own... by KidsInTheHouse
- › Phases of a Nursling by OliviaHinebaugh
- › Holiday Books Giveaway Rules by Melanie Mayo
- › Developmental Milestones to Marvel At by Monica S
- › 15 Fun and Enchanting Holiday Tales for Children by Melanie Mayo
- › To Santa or Not To Santa by JillVettel
- › Three Low Cost Holiday Gifts to Make with Kids by Monica S
- › Mothering with Mental Illness: The Natural... by OliviaHinebaugh