Thanks for the reminder, BabySmurf! I filled out my pre-registration stuff but forgot to give it to my doctor at my last appoinment. I need to remember that.
1. Start contacting day care providers to see if I can get on a waiting list/See how this all works.--Leaning towards a nanny share situation now so we haven't done too much with daycare.
2. Have a garage sale. This is part of getting rid of stuff to make room for baby.
3. Refinish furniture for baby. DW will be doing this due to the chemicals.
4. Set up baby's room, co-sleeper, car seat, etc. This is mostly done. We are working on the finishing touches.
5. Baby Shower in April. Had a great shower at work too!
6. Childbirth classes, newborn care class, hospital tours in April. Newborn class this Saturday. Still need to take a breastfeeding class but I think I might have time when my maternity leave starts.
7. Wash clothes and things for baby.
8. Last trip for just the 2 of us. We don't know where we are going yet. We had to cancel our trip to Vegas due to placenta previa, so we will be staying closer to home. Had a great trip to Monterey instead. It's really pretty down there. I also got a massage at the spa.
9. Ultrasound April 1st to see if placenta has moved. Then we can start planning for birth and visits from family better. Placenta moved! Birth plan back on track.
10. My best friend is visiting Memorial Day Weekend barring early arrival of offspring. Last chance for girl time!
11. Get all my maternity leave stuff straightened out for work. I feel like I have a much better grasp on this. DW gets parental leave as well which was great news.
12. Celebrate my birthday!