or Connect
Mothering › Groups › March 2013 Due Date Club › Discussions › Baby pics!

Baby pics! - Page 5

post #81 of 132

What cute babies we all have! I posted this on the FB group, but I'll share here too. It's amazing how fast a month passes. Here's Darcy at 1-month old!

 

 

AppleMark

post #82 of 132
These babies are killing me! So sweet!
post #83 of 132

I don't have many pics uploaded to my computer yet (they are on my hubby's), so here is a picture of me and Kate when I finally (!!!) got to hold her post-delivery (definitely the suckiest part of a c-section—I didn't get her in my arms for 2 hours!). She is famous on the floor as "the baby who has so much hair!" In fact the whole time I was in labor, everyone who checked me would finish their assessment with, "and she has SO MUCH HAIR!" I love it. She looks like a little baby doll. :)

 

 

Baby Kate - 9 lb 8 oz and 21" long. We have a bunch of newborn sized socks with us and they are, laughably, literally half the size of her very long feet. Every part of her is very long!

post #84 of 132
Quote:
Originally Posted by storygirlcindy View Post

I don't have many pics uploaded to my computer yet (they are on my hubby's), so here is a picture of me and Kate when I finally (!!!) got to hold her post-delivery (definitely the suckiest part of a c-section—I didn't get her in my arms for 2 hours!). She is famous on the floor as "the baby who has so much hair!" In fact the whole time I was in labor, everyone who checked me would finish their assessment with, "and she has SO MUCH HAIR!" I love it. She looks like a little baby doll. :)

 

 

Baby Kate - 9 lb 8 oz and 21" long. We have a bunch of newborn sized socks with us and they are, laughably, literally half the size of her very long feet. Every part of her is very long!

She is beautiful!  My kids were 9 lb 6, 21.34" and 9lb 8, 20", so I know what you mean about newborn sizes.  :). 

post #85 of 132

Oh that hair!! So beautiful!

post #86 of 132
Kate does look like a doll!!!!

This is the beat thread ever!!!!
post #87 of 132
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bena View Post

Kate does look like a doll!!!!

This is the beat thread ever!!!!
Uh..i mean BEST! Stupif phone
post #88 of 132

Baby Isaac. 

 

 

 

post #89 of 132

Kate, I'm sure you've heard this over again and will probably continue to, but... OMG THAT HAIR! And the cutest little nose ever! She's adorable!

post #90 of 132

Sam - Isaac is BEAUTIFUL!!

post #91 of 132

All of these babies are soooooo super sweet and cute, I just want to snuggle them all. I'll go snuggle my own instead. :)

post #92 of 132
Storygirl--wow, that is a lot of hair!! I know you keep hearing that but wow, i have never seen that much hair on a newborn before!

Sami--aww, he is precious smile.gif. I love that picture of when he first came out, so slippery and perfect.
post #93 of 132

Oh wow... I missed those pics. He is gorgeous!!! Congrats!!

post #94 of 132

SlimP, he looks so wide-eyed and curious about the world! Love it!

 

Maydaymom, she is so snuggleable!

 

Storygirl, yep, that's a lot of hair! She looks quite content, and you look happy. :) Yay!

 

Sami, those cheeks, oh my goodness!

 

 

Seriously ready for my own to snuggle. :)

post #95 of 132


Felix Alexander at 3 hours.
7lb 5oz, 19.5 inches
post #96 of 132

Oh, so cute, and all snuggled in! stillheart.gif

post #97 of 132
Quote:
Originally Posted by nearlyelated View Post



Felix Alexander at 3 hours.
7lb 5oz, 19.5 inches


Congratulations!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE

the name. :)

post #98 of 132

I've been in baby zone the last few days and I think I've missed some of the updates!  Congrats to everyone with the fresh ones! 

 

I posted this on FB, but I wanted to share it here for those who aren't on FB. 

 

10 days old!

 

*

post #99 of 132
Oh my gosh, she is so precious love.gif. She looks so cute in her little hat.
post #100 of 132
Congratulations nearlyelated! Welcome baby Felix Alexander......I love the name too.

Beautiful pic, Wildmansmom.
Mothering › Groups › March 2013 Due Date Club › Discussions › Baby pics!