I just got a positive pregnancy test after my period was a few days late. I'm in shock I think, because the pregnancy tests I've used for the past few days since my period was late have all been negative, so I thought it was too late to get a positive result. I'm 16DPO and have read other women seem to get a positive result much earlier, is this anything to worry about?
Mothering Top Picks
- topicTrying To Conceive
Related Forum Threads
- Research Study for Ladies Trying to Conceive-We Need Your Help!! Last post on Yesterday at 12:17 pm in Trying To Conceive
- is this positive (CD 14) Last post on Yesterday at 8:34 pm in Trying To Conceive
- Negative pregnancy test, late period and home birth questions Last post on Yesterday at 6:36 pm in Trying To Conceive
- Could it be pregnacy? or what? Last post on Yesterday at 12:28 pm in Trying To Conceive
- Intro & My Cycle Update Last post on 5/18/13 at 9:34pm in Trying To Conceive
16DPO and finally got a positive pregnancy test result, should I be concerned?
Congratulations on your BFP!!
I work at an OBGYN, and a positive test is a positive test. :o) Is it possible you could have ovulated later than you thought?
Ive also heard speculation that lower HCG levels (and thus, a later BFP) might indicate a boy baby....but I dont know that this has been confirmed anywhere.
- 16DPO and finally got a positive pregnancy test result, should I be concerned?
- › Predictions? 11 seconds ago
- › Wedding Photographer in RI 29 seconds ago
- › Car dilemma -- which is the better deal? I need help ASAP with the... 33 seconds ago
- › Slow fix parenting and CPS 54 seconds ago
- › Homebirth Meetup in Wilmington, NC 2 minutes ago
- › Any UCers in Metro Detroit? 3 minutes ago
- › Any UCers in Metro Detroit? 4 minutes ago
- › Doula- do or don't? 4 minutes ago
- › Experience with Marie Herrick at BWMC 6 minutes ago
- › VBAC Friendly Midwife (or OB) in North Delaware or Philadelphia 7 minutes ago
- › Bravado Designs Bodysilk Seamless Nursing Bra by casaDES
- › Lansinoh 20265 Disposable Nursing Pads, 60-pack by KaliShanti
- › Boppy Nursing Pillow with Slipcover by earobb
- › Medela Nightime Nursing Sleep Bra by earobb
- › Motherhood Wireless Full Coverage Nursing Bra by earobb
- › NUK Ultra Thin Nursing Pads, 60 Pack by earobb
- › The First Years Breastflow BPA Free Bottle, 5 Ounce by KaliShanti
- › Simple Wishes Hands-Free Breastpump Bra, XS/S/M by KaliShanti
- › Seal N Go Breast Milk Freezer Disposable Liners - 25 / Pack by KaliShanti
- › Medela Quick Clean Micro-Steam Bags by KaliShanti
- › 7 Simple Recipes to Bless a New Mom by monkeygirlmama
- › Closing Up Shop: Life After Vasectomy by JillVettel
- › My Heart Growing Fonder by Melanie Mayo
- › Happy Simple Baby Love by Melanie Mayo
- › Buying Pot for my 11-Year-Old by momofnatasha
- › Making the Grade by Melanie Mayo
- › Homeopathy -- A Lifesaver For Your Summer... by Melanie Mayo
- › Relax. Parenting Is Supposed to Be Messy,... by Brian Leaf
- › Managing Mom Stress: Sharing Tips and Trying... by Melanie Mayo
- › Who Wants to Sleep Alone? by Cynthia Mosher